Thinking of selling my .308

Hi everyone. I'm thinking of selling my Saiga .308 and was wondering what it might be worth today. I only have one mag and have put maybe 200 rds. thru it. I like the gun, but I need the cash right now. Any help will be appreciated. I bought the year that EAA stopped selling them. I'll also throw in about 300rds of surplus ammo.

Does it have a BHO?

Hi everyone. I'm thinking of selling my Saiga .308 and was wondering what it might be worth today. I only have one mag and have put maybe 200 rds. thru it. I like the gun, but I need the cash right now. Any help will be appreciated. I bought the year that EAA stopped selling them. I'll also throw in about 300rds of surplus ammo.

Does it have a BHO?

I might sound like an idiot, but, what is a BHO?

Does it have a BHO?

I might sound like an idiot, but, what is a BHO?

BHO = Bolt Hold Open

Should be a little spring loaded tab coming out of the bottom right side of the receiver right by the trigger guard.

How much you wanting for it? (I'm not jumping in on ya DG...)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it 16" or 21"? Looks like new 21" versions are between $315* and $350. 16"er's are about the same, I guess.

*from saigacentral.com

Sorry it took so long to get back, been having computer problems. It has a 16" barrel and a bolt hold open.

anywhere over 300 is afare price, but then again, it is worht exactly however much you get for it , first.

• 2 weeks later...