So you'll ban someone with opposing views? I havnt cussed, used racists slurs, nothing. I have an opposing view

You're a troll. Plain and simple. Go hide under a bridge somewhere.

I sincerely hope you get the nation you wish for. ...just not THIS one.

Once you get it, you won't be able to leave fast enough to avoid the collapse.

I'm not going to argue with or feed you, so please go play in traffic.

• Like 1

Listen. I've been a member on this site for a long long long time. I don't want to be banned. That's why I choose my words carefully. But I do like debate. I do enjoy saigas like eveyone here does. We share saigas in common and that should be a uniting force. Political views shouldn't be a dividing one

Edited by Yugopap4me

wtf is a che?

Some from WIKI - A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous countercultural symbol of rebellion and global insignia in popular culture.  Also seem to remember something about most printed image too.

wtf is a che?

Some from WIKI - A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous countercultural symbol of rebellion and global insignia in popular culture.  Also seem to remember something about most printed image too.

He also killed a lot of people and tried to lead another revolution in west Africa. This was tricky to do, since he was a giant racist and wouldn't trust any of the Africans he was revoluting for to lead in their own revolution. Both Hillary and Obama tried to co-opt his catch phrase in their campaigns. "Si se puede."

• Like 1