The Dems Will Never Stop Trying, AWB 2015

Questioning is not fabrication.

Shedding assumptions is not fabrication.

If the unintended consequence is the culprit then why does it continue long after this is clear?

Even the rank and file collectivists are now questioning this path with the predictable cry of "get em all and be done" becoming more evident along with "why bother it doesn't work".

Never assume these fuckers are that stupid even if its likely. They were smart enough to get done what they have and not end up decorating a lamp post.

• Like 1

ALL conspiracy theories are true! And those we know of are just the tip of the iceberg! 

Everyone is working to take out the top dog, and bitter enemies form alliances to to bring the top dog down - only to turn on them and join up with some other bunch.

That is what is going on in Mid-East politics and wars, and it is how our Politicians push the  lobbyist's agendas. Proof of that is that BOTH houses of Congress spend 70% or more time blasting each other!

The left owns the minds of our children.  12 years of hard left indoctrination.  Every young mind programmed to hate and fear.  Hate America.  Hate their parents.  Hate white people.  Fear guns.  Fear gun owners.  Fear climate change.  Fear Christians.

But don't hate or fear islamic terrorists.

They are taught to hate and fear you and me but to "understand" or simply ignore islamic terror.

They are taught that health care and smart phones and internet are "rights" but freedom from government tyranny is an extremist idea.

It all sounds like the plot of a badly written movie.

THE ONLY WAY WE HAVE A CHANCE IS IF ALL OF US TEACH THE CHILDREN THAT GUNS AR NOT BAD , I TEACH ALL MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS TO SHOOT , THIER FRIENDS AFTER THEY ASK THEIR PARENTS PERMISSION , AND SOMETIMES THIER PARENTS . I have a contest every 4th of July , with a Ruger 10/22 and a 25 bmx mag the kids shoot at 20yards winner gets 20 bucks 2nd place 15 3rd 10 and everybody gets 5 . I let them practice whenever they come over . They are from age 5 to 12the older ones shoot for fun and bragging rights

The concept of magazine capacity bans is so absurd because it's based on the logic that it would give victims more time to take down the gun man whole he's reloading.

They acknowledge that fighting back is the only real option, but want to limit you to arms reach.....Im the name of safety

The stupid it burns. I know that political motives aren't about public safety but that citizens are stupid enough to buy into it....I need another planet to move to

you could argue that its to make it easier on the police to stop the baddies when they're reloading, but then you still have the point that part of the 2nd amendment was to keep the citizenry capable of deposing the government of needed.

Let's see how The Congress will stand up to The Regime.
Hammer your Lawmakers into abyss, if necessary: https://www.nraila.org/take-action/write-your-lawmakers/

Do commies really believe that We The People are as much sheeple as Brits and Aussies?

μολὼν λαβέ

The traitors' Manifesto:

And Commie's website:
Edited by Sgt. Raven