I'll be doing a Evil Black Saiga 12 salute for the late Dale Earnhardt.

7 rounds rapid fire for the LAST real driver to ever win 7 Winston Cup championships!

...Along with another well known North Carolinian and the only other to ever do the same, "King Richard" Petty!

http://www.nascar.com/kyn/history/drivers/...rdt/legacy.html

http://www.nascar.com/kyn/history/drivers/...dt/legacy5.html

post-1293-1140362519.jpg

post-1293-1140362555.jpg

post-1293-1140362593.jpg

Long time Petty fan. I think Richard was the last of a breed of racers from his time, wish his team could get something going. It's hard to see a man who was sooo big in a sport have a team of drivers that pretty much drive around the track and get wrecked.). Tony Stewart's been tops on my list for the last four or so years, (mostly from his ties to dirt track and open wheel racing) but damn, did he loose his f'ing mind today.

2006 should be a hell of a year for NASCAR......Missouri has produced a number of drivers on the circuit, not to mention the best beer in the country :D

+1 on that dinzag!

6500RPM I'm a die hard Petty fan myself since the old days and it does suck watching them flail around every wknd. I have been to Randleman and seen Petty's house, museum, and their state of the art shop and I just don't understand why they can't make something happen. It's not for lack of money, experience, or knowhow, that's for sure. They do spend a large amount of time and resources on the kid's camp and other activities though. When the King retired I got cought up in the Earnhype like a lot of folks. Always did like the outlaw types! The Intimidator never failed to keep people on the edge.

Screw that pansy ass Jimmie J and his goody goody jimmie warmer...lol!