So how much is a C12 worth?

Wasn't that Eminem's band?... :unsure: ...maybe that was D12. :lolol:

The 12c's are rare and command whatever price the seller can fetch.

Not that much to me anyway I've got a regular one coming and would be way short of that price when I was done getting it converted.

Wasn't that Eminem's band?... :unsure: ...maybe that was D12. :lolol:

The 12c's are rare and command whatever price the seller can fetch.

Not that much to me anyway I've got a regular one coming and would be way short of that price when I was done getting it converted.

Yes. Any ol' conversion.....

But if you wanted the same oem equipment.

You would be hard pressed to have the original look, and equipment at that price.

An FAL grip, and tapco folder, a S-12C is not.............

I have yet to see someone make a faux/clone S-12C..........

I may attempt it.

Saiga-12 22" with sight rail=$400.00

Russian pitol grip, and screw/nut=$39.99

AK-100 Folder w/hardware=$160.00

AK-103 Conversion with S-12C engraving, and refinish/conversion=$500.00

total for Faux 12C=about $1,200.00

There you go....

About the going price of a REAL S-12C, and REALilistic FAUX S-12C.

S12s are nice... but you need a shooter or two or three or four... as these are very collectible.

DTI... if you're upset about the muzzle attachment, looks like he removed the front bead a rear blade sight to accommodate a Kreb's sighting system. Nice system, I just hope he kept the parts and didn't 'fill in' the front bead hole with solder.

S12s are nice... but you need a shooter or two or three or four... as these are very collectible.

DTI... if you're upset about the muzzle attachment, looks like he removed the front bead a rear blade sight to accommodate a Kreb's sighting system. Nice system, I just hope he kept the parts and didn't 'fill in' the front bead hole with solder.

:cryss::cryss::cryss:

FUGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

The breacher and Krebs sights are just bolt on, no perm mods have been done here. But I guess I'm missing something... what if there had been? I mean geez, in the end its just a Saiga, I got 2 more 12C guns I haven't even broke out of the boxes yet. Let's not forget that these things are cheaply made, highly functional shotguns, that is their only value. They are not some cherished family heirloom, and will never appreicate as such...

The breacher and Krebs sights are just bolt on, no perm mods have been done here. But I guess I'm missing something... what if there had been? I mean geez, in the end its just a Saiga, I got 2 more 12C guns I haven't even broke out of the boxes yet. Let's not forget that these things are cheaply made, highly functional shotguns, that is their only value. They are not some cherished family heirloom, and will never appreicate as such...
Thanks. I need a shooter more than a 12C. :killer:

Haven't checked lately, but last fall they were selling between 1200 and 1400.

Hozer, I was in your boat last year. Of course, I bought a 200 CDNN Saiga, converted it and banished the 12C to the safe. You might consider the same. Pick your own timing, but if they aren't worth more than a conversion to you, they are to others. Might as well cash out.

If you ever decide to sell one let me know, I'm trying to hunt one down.

Edited by AK-JOE

Am I missing something here? I thought the 12C was called a 12K and was completely different with apart from a folding stock and short barrel it has a different gas tube, sight on the gas tube not the barrel and a mag well. Are there two completely different short saigas?post-1223-1140605008_thumb.jpg

I have a 12c and it lives in the safe, while my converted 12 goes out and plays.

I think the biggest thing the 12c has going for it is that there is a letter from the BATF singling it out, and stating that it is legal for civilians to own in its stock configuration because of an importation loophole.