Sign in to follow this  
csspecs

New version of Csspecs Saiga 20 ga mags coming in fall.

I'm starting to get a bunch of emails about this. Apparently I said more than once that we plan to drop the 20 gauge mags.

We have decided that the Saiga 20 is still viable enough, and we have a fairly large volume of data to remake the magazines without a huge effort.

The tooling that made the originals is toast, edges are worn so far that I don't think they will make another 100 mags without being out of spec.

We are going to make a new set of tooling with a few updates that should make them more reliable and require less fitting.

Expect the updated product in the fall.

• Like 3

I think there is more current demand for those. There have been a few new people posting queryies about S20 mags in the last few weeks.

We have kinda stopped posting over here.. The cost of advertising is higher than the return.. I'm mostly over on Vepr.org and AKfiles.

We are pondering the options, we looked over the tooling and think most of it is ok, one of the pieces needs a redo. we could make a repair and a small update vs a larger retool.

Understand that the market is slowing down, so we are looking for big volume items as well as the specialty stuff.