• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prepping for real life emergencies is really easy when done in gradual steps. I'm not talking teotwawki, real life, unemployment, natural disaster, short term disability and such.   $$$ stash $500,

I have a few 50 rnd boxes of 22lr       Why could I possibly  need anything more?

The only thing that went straight out of stock was Wolf Gold. Most other .223 offerings and almost all the 5.56 rounds that were already in stock are still in stock. Not even mags sold out as far as I've seen. 

about a week later and the panic really doesn't seem to be much to write home about.

all steel-cased ammo is generally in stock, I was able to order 500rd WPA from SGAmmo yesterday.

I also ordered a Premium A2 LBK from PSA at weekend sale prices. I've been wanting to build an M16A3 clone for some time to start doing CMP/NRA service matches, but was sort of on the fence about it, so I figured I might as well start on it now. Just waiting for PSA to show some of their complete A3 uppers back in stock - I have heard that their A3 uppers with 4150 melonite barrels are tack drivers.

They just had that upper with the BCG and CH in stock earlier for $370 earlier today. Went fast. I'm also working on an A3 clone, and if I wasn't set on using a heavy barrel I'd jump on one of the melonited PSA 20s. 

it seems like they must only build 5-10 at a time because they sell out immediately, even though demand for the 20" GI style uppers is not that high... but they are bar none the best deal on a quality upper in that style.

Edited by mancat

From Atlantic Firearms:

Please Note :   Due to the recent shootings and talk of new gun control we are receiving a large number of orders and email inquiry's . As of Wed 6/22 we will be suspending sales to allow our shipping and FFL Bookkeeping to get caught up. We do hope to resume sales the week of 6/30. Thank you for your understanding during this busy time.

I'm stocking up on a few calibers I'm a little short on. Mainly .22mag, .308 M80 and 9mm 115grFMJ for practice.

My backwoods sporting goods store has plenty of the Federal 325 for $19.99, and when I went in today they had CCI Maxi-Mag .22mag at .25¢ per Rd... Try to find that price online or anywhere else. When I get home the CC is coming out, going get a 1000 of those, maybe 2000.

The only thing that went straight out of stock was Wolf Gold. Most other .223 offerings and almost all the 5.56 rounds that were already in stock are still in stock. Not even mags sold out as far as I've seen. 

about a week later and the panic really doesn't seem to be much to write home about.

all steel-cased ammo is generally in stock, I was able to order 500rd WPA from SGAmmo yesterday.

I also ordered a Premium A2 LBK from PSA at weekend sale prices. I've been wanting to build an M16A3 clone for some time to start doing CMP/NRA service matches, but was sort of on the fence about it, so I figured I might as well start on it now. Just waiting for PSA to show some of their complete A3 uppers back in stock - I have heard that their A3 uppers with 4150 melonite barrels are tack drivers.

They just had that upper with the BCG and CH in stock earlier for $370 earlier today. Went fast. I'm also working on an A3 clone, and if I wasn't set on using a heavy barrel I'd jump on one of the melonited PSA 20s. 

it seems like they must only build 5-10 at a time because they sell out immediately, even though demand for the 20" GI style uppers is not that high... but they are bar none the best deal on a quality upper in that style.

Back in stock w/ BCG, charging handle and free shipping.