He had been fighting cancer, for a year and a half.

We always talked politics "over the fence" and I enjoyed his point of view.

He was a Conservative Christian.

Jerry was 66 and recently retired from the Boeing Everett, WA Plant

God rest his soul.

(For 3 1/2 years I built 747 and 777 body gear for Boeing, at BFG Aerospace, just a mile down the road from the Everett Plant.)

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

I am sorry for your loss.  It is sobering and sad to learn that old work place confederates, buddies, associates and others have all died away and that YOU, (me in this case) are about the only man left standing.  All we can treasure are the many memories good and bad.  Hoist a good tall cold one and honor the dead.  sad.png

Edited by HB.  Reason?  Grammour, speelling, sintax, pucntiation, dangling partacycles, etc..  :)

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

It is incumbent for us to celebrate life , for all those who are no longer on this side to celebrate here with us.

Celebrate the joy they left us with, and the good times we shared.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss and that of his family Sim. Glad to hear he was a believer. "Although we grieve, we do not have to grieve as those without hope." Those words have always been comforting to me when the Lord calls his children home.

His wife has the support of their daughter's family.

They moved here and purchased farmland at the edge of our neighborhood just before his diagnosis.

He was perplexed that they had moved where they did because, he was'nt really into kids (and they have 6) but, his wife loves the grand-kids.

God works in funny ways.

I see them over everyday now, keeping her company and busy.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Your friend is finally at peace. May God Rest his soul with his loved ones and past family members in heaven.

I also pray that GOD gives you comfort in knowing that he is finally in heaven. Stay strong in the lord friend ! 

• Like 2