Should somebody close to Trump please break his fingers so can't post stupid shit?

Maybe put him on a  delay so somebody can vet that shit before it becomes another Hillary press bomb.

Yep ... Very sad to say that in my humble opinion which is worthless, somebody needs to pull Trump in.  He is screwing up his chances with his mouth and body language.  And PLEASE dump the fake hair.  He would be better without it.  He needs to learn to count to five before spouting off stuff and keep his hands and arms still.  Very distracting from what he is saying.  Basic public speaking 101.  Just me.  :(

• Like 2

Well, in Trump's defense, at least he doesn't sound like a Goddamn brassy pre-op transvestite when s/he belts out a fake, insincere laugh. horror.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 2

It's so easy and predictable.

Pull his string and he produces stupid on command.

The left/media will just keep pulling the string and he'll just keep feeding them headlines.

He's like a quarterback that if you insult him he'll throw the ball at the players on the other team. When they catch the ball and run it in for a touchdown he just gets mad and throws the ball at them again.

He isn't capable of listening to his advisors or even understanding them if he did.

Yeah I'll vote for him against hitlery. But it's basically a lost cause.

• Like 1