So, what's up with the E-mail notifications?

I have mine set up for immediate notification when people quote my posts so I can answer tech questions posed to me in various threads. Same with PMs.

That's been gone now going on a week.

Is it coming back?

Same here, Ive havent been getting anything either. Actually re saved all of that about an hour ago to hopefully rectify the situation.

@Paulyski: Was moding your Lower HG to fit the S12 hard to do?

How much material did you have to remove and from where if you dont mind me asking?

I remeber you saying something about you know a way to see who +1/-1 you. Can you share that with me again. Im always curious where they came from.

If not, no problem.

Same here, Ive havent been getting anything either. Actually re saved all of that about an hour ago to hopefully rectify the situation.

How much material did you have to remove and from where if you dont mind me asking?

It was rather easy.

I used a cylindrical cutter Dremel attachment.

dremel-bits-1.jpg

I'd recommend the use of an AKM foregrip, being as you do remove a bit of material.

After dumping close to 100 rounds, it gets warm & I believe the humps in the AKM grip are beneficial to the comfort it's able to retain. Otherwise I may have been tempted to use fiberglass insulation between the grip & the barrel.

I can smell the engine enamel (that's still on there because I would rather weld up a hot-bluing tank than pay $100.00 for someone else to hot-blue it) melting after doing 2 drum/mag dumps & it's still comfortable to hold. (A touch warm however) But it'd hurt like a beeyatch to touch the barrel at that temp. :eek:

I remeber you saying something about you know a way to see who +1/-1 you. Can you share that with me again. Im always curious where they came from.

If not, no problem.

Just click the #...

It only works for contributers though.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1

My email notifications for new received PM's were working a couple days ago. I haven't gotten a PM since, so I can't comment.

Up until this thread, I didn't even know you could choose to be notified when someone quoted a post of yours. Pretty cool.

If not, no problem.

Just click the #...

Or you can hit Alt+F4.

:lolol:

My email notifications for new received PM's were working a couple days ago. I haven't gotten a PM since, so I can't comment.

Up until this thread, I didn't even know you could choose to be notified when someone quoted a post of yours. Pretty cool.

If not, no problem.

Just click the #...

Just PM'ed you...

Did'ja get an E-mail?

Or you can hit Alt+F4.

Okay, What does Alt + F4 do???

If not, no problem.

Just click the #...

Just PM'ed you...

Did'ja get an E-mail?

Or you can hit Alt+F4.

Nope, no email. :unsure: Hmmm. Weird.

It just closes whatever window you have open. Someone had "Hit Alt+F4" as their member title once. I had no idea what it was. So I did it, and I lol'ed.

Edited by -Shooter-

Or you can hit Alt+F4.

It just closes whatever window you have open. Someone had "Hit Alt+F4" as their member title once. I had no idea what it was. So I did it, and I lol'ed.

That gives ma an idea..... :devil:

Or you can hit Alt+F4.

That gives ma an idea..... :devil:

:lolol: :lolol: Just saw it in the sig.

It was rather easy.

I used a cylindrical cutter Dremel attachment.

dremel-bits-1.jpg

I'd recommend the use of an AKM foregrip, being as you do remove a bit of material.

After dumping close to 100 rounds, it gets warm & I believe the humps in the AKM grip are beneficial to the comfort it's able to retain. Otherwise I may have been tempted to use fiberglass insulation between the grip & the barrel.

I can smell the engine enamel (that's still on there because I would rather weld up a hot-bluing tank than pay $100.00 for someone else to hot-blue it) melting after doing 2 drum/mag dumps & it's still comfortable to hold. (A touch warm however) But it'd hurt like a beeyatch to touch the barrel at that temp. :eek:

If not, no problem.

Just click the #...

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it much. Yeah, I have an AKM foregrip on the way. Might arrive tomorrow. Also have a S12 Lower HG retainer on the way which might take a week or so to get here, so Ive got time to fit the lower.

Damn... I've been going nuts trying to figure out if/how S12.com got blocked on my email.

Now I know its not something on my PC, and it is endemic to the site.

I too would like to know if the feature is coming back?

Edited by ChileRelleno

ORLY? And where might these be located?

:what:

*Name removed*

33 whole members! ^_^

35 lol, they should make you a mod for this Paulski.

Shit man!

Me a Mod??? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You gotta be fuckin' crazy or something! :donatello:

Edited by Paulyski