Ruseller on Gunbroker?

Anyone have any luck with this seller? A lot of nice items. Hard to find goodies as well.

RUSELLER

Debating throwing a lot of cash his way. Just curiouys if anyone from this forum has tried and had issues. Or if it is just a matter of international buying.

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any luck with this seller? A lot of nice items. Hard to find goodies as well.

A buddy and I both have orders in progress with him. Should see product sometime in October. He used to sell as "AndyArts" on Ebay a few years ago, and had a pretty good rep while there.

I am NOT having very good luck with GB seller "m_gun". He advertises 15-25 days to ship, and my order is at 40 and counting. He says he can't track or verify the status of the shipment once it leaves his hands, and only accepts payment via Western Union. Live and learn, I guess!

When ruseller first reappeared, I ordered a drop case a 2 Russian slings from him.

It took a bit of time, about what I would expect, before I got them. One of the items was wrong, and he seemed more than helpful in straightening it out for me. It turned out that I kept it anyway, but I came away w/a positive experience, and would buy from him again.

Based on all that I have read, I have only seen 1 person complaining about him, and last I read, that was a result of a shipment of items being seized or something upon import. I also read that it was being worked out, though I haven't heard the end result.

Check around AR15.com in the AK section. There are 1 or 2 threads in the recent past about him.

• 1 month later...

m_gun is a VERY reliable person to deal with and ALWAYS comes through with everything he promises! I have dealt with him on many occasions and he has never let me down. When you are dealing with Russian customs you better be prepaired to wait as long as it takes. Things can get take as little as 6 days or maybe as much as six weeks but it always comes through in the end. It's not his fault.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=35159171

Still waiting.  It's been eight weeks since I paid but he clearly stated in the ad that it would be 8-10 weeks so I patiently keep waiting....

Leave feedback before 90 days has elapsed. Gunbroker won't allow feedback after that. His feedback would show alot more red if they did. Just state the facts.

Steve

I ordered 2 original Saiga 12 SWAT pistol grips from Andrei in August of 2004 and they still haven't come. I emailed him many times and he says that there were customs problems and they were confiscated. They were $45 each. Just a week or two ago he said that he was sending another pair out at his cost. They have to go to Germany and then the U.S. from Russia. We'll see if I ever get them. I paid via Paypal.

m_gun is a VERY reliable person to deal with and ALWAYS comes through with everything he promises!

I ordered something from him a couple months ago, and never received it. I inquired as to its status, but he said he had no ability to track packages once they left his hands. Then last week, he Emailed me and said my package was returned to him marked "unclaimed". So it got here OK, but the USPS neglected to leave me notice to come and get it! Argh. So he's re-sending it, and I've got my fingers crossed.

ETA: package showed up today 10/5. Woo-hoo! m_gun goes on the good guy list.

Edited by shooter2
Ruseller isn't mguns is he?

No; they're two different people.

Ruseller = AndyArts (Ebay) = Andrei Kouznetsov

m_gun = Maksim Pulemetov

That's funny m_gun introduced himself to me as Dmitry. :unsure:

With Ruseller/AndyArts or AKstore.com as he is known on ebay.

I used Paypal through Ebay for my parts. Not Gunbroker.com. I should receive help from Paypal/Ebay, shouldn't I, were this to go south on me?

So far though. Andrei has e-mailed replies constantly to me. So..... guess I'll be a bit more patient...

:angel:

Saiga-12 8 round mags taught me a bit about patience, and not crying when buying. :angel:

Hang in there guys!

That's funny m_gun introduced himself to me as Dmitry. :unsure:

He signs his Emails "Dmitry", but the name that shows up in the "from" line is the one I listed above.

Ahh gotcha. Anyway he's great to deal with and good for his word. Oh and he likes my world flamous hot sauce.

tantal now has those AK-100 series folding stocks, "in Stock", in Texas.......... :angel:

The whole thing? Last I talked to him (about a month ago), he had all the components available except the proprietary buttplate, for which he said he had no source. Because of this, he offered "rebuild kits" but could not offer complete stocks.

ETA: Just received his inventory list dated 9/19; the above is still true.

Edited by shooter2

Is this not the infamous "OLEG" we are talking of? I ordered 4 mags from him from his website last year and no problems, and now he is not coming through??

just curious, ordered one more 8rounder from him in late July, expecting to be on the august waiting list, nooooooooot happinin, not sept.

used to be a standup guy- only charged your card the week the gold came in.

Is this not the infamous "OLEG" we are talking of?  I ordered 4 mags from him from his website last year and no problems, and now he is not coming through??

just curious, ordered one more 8rounder from him in late July, expecting to be on the august waiting list, nooooooooot happinin, not sept.

used to be a standup guy- only charged your card the week the gold came in.

No this is NOT Oleg. Oleg came through for me as well. Oleg is Rusmilitary not Ruseller. The problem with Oleg is I didn't know if I even had an order in or not. I placed it and received no acknowledgement whatsoever. Then one day I get three mag springs and followers and two days later I got the rest. However because I had no idea whether I was going to get those or not I backed up that order with another to Ruseller. To his credit he said 8-10 weeks right in the ad and it's now going on 9, so he isn't even late yet.

When he exceeds the stated shipping time I'll email him and if I don't hear from him in a couple of days,  I'll flame him on gunbroker.

Remember, GB only allows you 90 days to post feedback.

Here's his reply to my email:

First of all, I'm very sorry for this delay!

There were some unexpected delays on my side with customs exporting

approval, but currently, the shipment with your order is arrived to

Germany and will be imported within next a couple of days. Your items

will be shipped out to you on next week. I'll send you the scan of

shipping label once this will be happened.

Again, I'm very sorry for delay!

--

Best regards,

Andrei

Here's my reply to that:

That's fine but gunbroker.com only gives 90 days to leave feedback so on Day 89 that's what I'm doing. Let me know when it's shipped from Germany.

Thanks,

Darryl