and pull your auction immediately!!!

your S12 is way too awesome to get rid of

especially with that freaking awesome stock on it

youll regret it

sorry for doomsaying

just wanted to help

sorry for doomsaying

just wanted to help

I know, I'll cry when it leaves but I want the money from it to invest in machining a muzzle brake for the S12, and mag-wells for the S20 and S12. So my baby's gotta go for the future good of Saigas. It may not fetch enough money, in which case I'll gladly hold onto it, but I'd rather have a mag-well than I would a folding stock.

I already sold my Kel-tec, and I'm considering selling my H&K. Girls redo their wardrobe, I redo my armory. :super:

Edited by AegisDei
dude

i dont mean to butt in but....

you should seriously reconsider

and pull your auction immediately!!!

your S12 is way too awesome to get rid of

especially with that freaking awesome stock on it

youll regret it

sorry for doomsaying

just wanted to help

I agree with him. you shouldnt sell it. you will never get what you have into it. all that custom work you had done to it. damn, that thing is NICE.

Hey , I am new Saiga 12 owner here. I just bought one with breaching device and the works ( except for the folding stock). What is with the magwells ? I see them for sale occasionally but do not understand their purpose. I am curretly contemplating getting a BHO device is this an alternative?. I love the S12 but the whole 3 handed magazne change is a bit tiresome. Any one have any ideas?. Thanks, I am new to this. I have been collecting Hk91s and FALs for 15 years but have never delved into the shotgun realm except for my Benelli M3S90.

Hey , I am new Saiga 12 owner here. I just bought one with breaching device and the works ( except for the folding stock). What is with the magwells ? I see them for sale occasionally but do not understand their purpose. I am curretly contemplating getting a BHO device is this an alternative?. I love the S12 but the whole 3 handed magazne change is a bit tiresome. Any one have any ideas?. Thanks, I am new to this. I have been collecting Hk91s and FALs for 15 years but have never delved into the shotgun realm except for my Benelli M3S90.

Magwells are not yet available for S12s. The purpose is so that the magazine will feed into the receiver without the time-consuming "line up, rock and lock" method needed to get the front lip of the magazine locked into place. In competition it takes a long time to get magazines in, so if they fed more similar to an AR, HK, or FAL it would save a lot of time. Right now there's a mag-well + magazine on gunbroker, but we (forum members) fear that it feeds differently than our current magazines and would require complicated bolt modifications.

I'm currently working on getting a mag-well machined for my S20, and as soon as I get my hands on the domestic 10rnders I will try to get a mag-well done for the S12s. However, designing it without the magazines in hand will be a waste of money because it needs to be designed for specific magazines.

A BHO is a good idea because loading a full magazine on a closed bolt is tricky at best. You can do the Stimpson/Wakal bolt alteration and make it easier, but I still would suggest a BHO. They're easy to install and affordable, so there's no harm in having one.

Let's see pictures of your new gun. Sounds pretty nice!

Congrats dude! That thing's gettin' up there! :smoke:

Wizzie knew what he wanted and went after it: I am a fan of folks that can do that. I'm sure we'll both be happy when the deal is done. :smoke:

Thanks for the hearty welcome guys, you seem like a great bunch. I do not know how to post pics yet or I would. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Any one have any thoughts concerning TROMIX? I am contemplating getting a BHO and folding stock from him. Thanks.

Thanks for the hearty welcome guys, you seem like a great bunch. I do not know how to post pics yet or I would. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Any one have any thoughts concerning TROMIX? I am contemplating getting a BHO and folding stock from him. Thanks.

Tromix is the best thing to happen to Saigas since the invention of the Kalishnakov receiver. Tromix is, I believe, owned and operated by TonyRumore who is a nationally acclaimed Saiga guru. His prices are fair, but his work is unbelievably good, so the value for the money is unsurpassed. And I feel confident in saying, this is the feeling of everyone on the forum, not just my personal opinion, and that's a rare ability to say. Usually you can find one unsatisfied customer, but not from Tromix.

Tromix is the best thing to happen to Saigas since the invention of the Kalishnakov receiver. Tromix is, I believe, owned and operated by TonyRumore who is a nationally acclaimed Saiga guru. His prices are fair, but his work is unbelievably good, so the value for the money is unsurpassed. And I feel confident in saying, this is the feeling of everyone on the forum, not just my personal opinion, and that's a rare ability to say. Usually you can find one unsatisfied customer, but not from Tromix.

What he said.

Is there a record price for a S12 that anyone knows of and does this (1275) approach it? BTW nice gun- if I had the scratch I'd be bidding for it myself.

It'll be the most I've paid for a Saiga, but I still consider it a reasonable deal (at my current bid).

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.