100 round Chinese Backloading Non-Linear Feeding Device --- 7.62x39mm

Brand New in opened plastic bag - never loaded

Complete with Goopsmoline Grease-Ball Rag

*** $ 185 *** shipped conus --- priority mail with deliv conf.

***SPF to hardcore57***

-------Sorry no PayPal --- USPS m.o. only----------

trades? :salute:

here are some pics

388053.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

388055.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

388056.jpg

388058.jpg

and one for size comparison:

388059.jpg

Edited by Grau_Tek
Got a problem lately buying parts that I don't have the rifle for....LOL

I'm feeling this drum right now....LOL

Then I'd have to buy the full chinese AK deal.....LOL :wub:

I got a romanian one, talk about a thumb buster. takes 30 minutes to load and 2 to shoot!! 75 rounder

:unsure: GOD I AM TEMPTED! GOD I AM TEMPTED! $185-GGGOOODDDD I AM BEING TEMPTED!!!! I have a E German 75 and a Chinker 75, do I NEED a 100? NO-do I want a 100 ? YES! Oh the Humanity! Wait-I must save my schekels for my new walnut stock set from BRG3-yes ,must.....hold....out ...... :lolol::eek::super::smoke:

Know what is really bitchin about the chinese drums,they work pretty damn good and you can leave them loaded for a SHTF or other situation,then you grab wind insert and start blazing,no need to worry about spring fatigue!!

Strange how my MAK90 and my chinese drum are the ONLY things from china that have stood up to use or been worth a damn-must have been those russian advisors years ago

btw- DAMN! Roadkill is that YOU!?

Edited by ThousandSon
:unsure: GOD I AM TEMPTED! GOD I AM TEMPTED! $185-GGGOOODDDD I AM BEING TEMPTED!!!! I have a E German 75 and a Chinker 75, do I NEED a 100? NO-do I want a 100 ? YES! Oh the Humanity! Wait-I must save my schekels for my new walnut stock set from BRG3-yes ,must.....hold....out ...... :lolol::eek::super::smoke:

Know what is really bitchin about the chinese drums,they work pretty damn good and you can leave them loaded for a SHTF or other situation,then you grab wind insert and start blazing,no need to worry about spring fatigue!!

Strange how my MAK90 and my chinese drum are the ONLY things from china that have stood up to use or been worth a damn-must have been those russian advisors years ago

btw- DAMN! Roadkill is that YOU!?

Depends on which Roadkill? You would have to clarify.....but i know who i am, maybe, or not....or do you mean my beautiful picture?

Edited by Roadkill45

Got a problem lately buying parts that I don't have the rifle for....LOL

I'm feeling this drum right now....LOL

Then I'd have to buy the full chinese AK deal.....LOL :wub:

I got a romanian one, talk about a thumb buster. takes 30 minutes to load and 2 to shoot!! 75 rounder

it takes you two mins to dump the romanian empty :rolleyes: ....why so slow? :smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.