:super::eek: HMM- How much ,what is it made of,and where how would I get it if wanted+ could the folding part of the stock go to the left!?!?!? I AM left handed-could not do a mag change with the current style-looks mighty tempting though! NEED MORE INPUT! :lolol::lolol:
:super::eek: HMM- How much ,what is it made of,and where how would I get it if wanted+ could the folding part of the stock go to the left!?!?!? I AM left handed-could not do a mag change with the current style-looks mighty tempting though! NEED MORE INPUT! :lolol::lolol:

Is is made of alluminium, I will ask Herle, if it could be possible to make the stock folding on the left.

When its folded you can have an access to the trigger block there is enough space for it.

I will try to contact herle to tell him to come here to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to mail him.

:smoke: Cool, thank you for any input,can you list or pm me his email address? does he speak english? If he has a spec sheet maybe he can send it to me,definitely would like to have more info on weight, lead time etc.

Welcome to the forum! :super:

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the new tactical stocks made for the M-14 rifles scaled down to the Mini-14. Cool.

I also like his Weaver rail scope mount for ribbed shotgun barrels.

Sometimes the French can be innovative.

Edited by uzitiger

trailblazer, you aren't the only one.

i kept one of my mini's original and the other all i did was put an m14 style brake on to tighten the grouping and an m14 rear sight b/c i hate the factory ranch rifle rear sight.

other than that, they are still pretty much stock, which is the way i like em!

although, the factory ruger side folding stock did look pretty cool too.