Tony, you might want to read this

we really need to overthrow our apparanty facist governemnt that masquerades all these changes in laws across the board as "protecting us". the only ones it protects is the government. it is already illegal for me to drag the DA or the judge out the court and hang them from the telephone pole out front, what more do they want?

I just dont get it.

we really need to overthrow our apparanty facist governemnt that masquerades all these changes in laws across the board as "protecting us". the only ones it protects is the government. it is already illegal for me to drag the DA or the judge out the court and hang them from the telephone pole out front, what more do they want?

I just dont get it.

Couldnt have been said better bvamp.... they know that we wont stand for outright confiscation of our guns..... but, to sloooowly take our rights bit by bit will work on the other hand & they know it.

We all know its about the government not wanting us to have the same arsenal as our military.

As of late, I have been less than pleased with the NRA making so many "compromises"

Edited by mikw1972

:lolol:

If I read that correctly...

An auto repair shop is considered a manufacture of automobiles if they work on 50+ autos per year?

A plumber is a Home Builder if he repairs 50+ houses per year?

-JTP

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Only the ATF.

That is horrific.

I hope it is just one idiot p.o.s. guy in the atf who decided that he was just too clever, and so hopefully he can get just taken out and punked and bitch-slapped to straighten out the whole thing. Maybe it's some "new guy"

Otherwise, I think it would be difficult to PUNK and BITCH-SLAP the whole atf, although that is what is becoming increasingly necessary.

(If congress has the balls to do it)

The ATF has already been out here for a tax compliance and records inspection. All taxes due were paid except for a $2.20 tax owed on one sale of ammunition that I made. I had to contact their tax office for them to determine how much "penalty" I owed on that two bucks. The tax lady got all pissed off that I was wasting her time over $2. She finally called the local office and told them to drop it.

What pisses me off is the local dealers that assemble AR-15's, never pay the FET, and then sell them at gun shows way below a Tromix manufactured AR which has the FET tacked on.

tony, did you get a freebee from the TAX MAN? did I read that right? better not tell too many people, cause uncle sam will find out that the rules were bent and fine you 20,000. thats not bad at all, a 2.20 audit error. not bad at all tony.

so how would this affect the one or two guys out there that make those extraordinary custom (worth the price of your house) guns? I thought those guys only made a handful of them a year? I guess we wont be seeing any of those anymore.

There isnt a point to the new rule beyond:

ATF's business model is founded on enforcing rules.

The more rules there are, and the more complex and difficult to understand they are, the better the ATF does financially, because they need more resources to enforce the rules.

If you happen to be a person targeted by these rules, the ATF will screw with you because criminal laws are all about screwing with criminals. The main problem is that these laws arent criminalizing behavior most people consider criminal. Most lawyers probably wouldnt consider it criminal either until they got their doors kicked in by the ATF.

The solution is to do away with the bad laws and then do away with the people responsible for enforcing them. Why this hasnt happeend yet with republicans in control of the government, I dont know.

Edited by beerslurpy