New A Dark Halo Music

Yes, I know this is probably not the right area, but it is the only forum I come to regularly here, seeing as an S12 is the only Saiga I own.

any way

Silence

Myspace is getting heavy traffic right now, so if it doesn't auto play when you get to the page, just refresh and it should pop up.

Let me know what you think.

IJ

Humm, kinda Columbine oriented? But give that drummer more room :) They look like sweet kiddies tho, reminds me of the guys who show up at the range with tons o' tats and Blackhawk! survival hydration packs and pistol grip pump shottys. Hey, nihilists always have a place in the end-timer scenario :)

Edited by Ol'smokie

Ahhh, actually you would be surprised by our weapons of choice.

Singer is running some damn nice hi end ARs, Drummer has a really nice M1A as well as an SAR1, Lead Guitar has nothing yet, but that is due to dumping all of his money into gear, and me, well, My list goes on way to long. No Pistol grip shotguns in any of our safes.

:)

Does that make you the bass player, IntegratedJ? or keyboardist? Or is the synth stuff kinda "piped in"?

Either way... I checked out the first two tunes listed... I dig em!

I am very impressed with the mix on that... sounds like many bands you would hear on the radio... which means... you guys SHOULD be getting TONS of radio air time, if you arent already... The music kicks ass!! :up: :up:

:smoke:

Downloads will be up in about 3 weeks I think. We don't leave them up perminantly. We make it a special thing.

I am playing Guitar in that one. Originally I was the Bass player, but having way more guitar gear than bass gear, and the other guy being the exact reverse kind of made us switch.

I just can't wait until managment finalizes with a label and I can go out on the road. full time with it.

THanks for the feedback guys,

IJ

It's definately some of the better heavy metal I've yet encountered. If I were still a hardcore metal fan I'd be all about it. I listened to all of the clips and I have to say that the songs with less screaming and a bit more lyrics are more up my ally and will be received better by a larger population. To me it seems it's gonna come down to what demographic you want. But I'd hop on a cd for sure.

Funny story that fits well in this post...I bounce at a bar around Chapel Hill North Carolina, which is basically a yuppy college town: a bunch of wealthy east coast kids that couldn't get into better private schools. At the end of the night there's always a bunch of drunkies camping the bar at 2:20am trying to get their last chance at picking up a piece of ass and finishing a beer they should never have ordered. As much as I ask them to leave, they won't do it unless I 1) pick them up and toss them; 2) put some metal over the speaker system. It's AWESOME! They leave in about 30 seconds and the employees get some energetic music to listen to as we clean.

So I imagine at least one bar in Chapel Hill will have all of its employees being DarkHalo groupies! And a bunch of yuppies will wonder where we found such quality drunk-be-gone music.

Is it available for download? Or is it only streaming? Let me know! Thanks!!!

Edited by AegisDei
Funny story that fits well in this post...I bounce at a bar around Chapel Hill North Carolina, which is basically a yuppy college town: a bunch of wealthy east coast kids that couldn't get into better private schools. At the end of the night there's always a bunch of drunkies camping the bar at 2:20am trying to get their last chance at picking up a piece of ass and finishing a beer they should never have ordered. As much as I ask them to leave, they won't do it unless I 1) pick them up and toss them; 2) put some metal over the speaker system. It's AWESOME! They leave in about 30 seconds and the employees get some energetic music to listen to as we clean.

So I imagine at least one bar in Chapel Hill will have all of its employees being DarkHalo groupies! And a bunch of yuppies will wonder where we found such quality drunk-be-gone music.

Dude you rock! :lolol::lolol: That's awesome!

Integratedj - PM me when I can download them or burn me a demo - I'd pay $$ to donate to the cause! Have you all looked into selling outta you site - direct to consumer? Even if the tunes are a little raw - they'd sell. My home ISP isn't fast enough to stream. I would like to check it out.

Humm, kinda Columbine oriented?

WTH? Its metal dude, what does Columbine have to do with it?

You guys didn't litent to Fear Factory growing up did you?

Anyways, it fu@&ing rocks! Where do I buy, and can I download it directly to my ipod?

Kick ass fresh sound, I wanna hear more, hell everyone on the Texas gulf coast does !!! The screaming parts could use a bit more clarification but other than that you fellas are onto some Primo Shit. It is definately worth some high volume Crystal Beach play. When, where, and how can I get more? Do you have any demos for sale? Please let me know I really like the sound, I would love to get your music on the rock station here in Houston. Keep up the good Work you are headed in the right direction no doubt.

Downloads of Silence are up now, I am going to talk to the rest of the band about possibly doing a full set download again here in the near future. possibly 2 weeks out or so.

We are starting recording later this week with another band that I am in, and as soon as it is up, I will post it here also.

Thanks again for all of the comments guys. I appreciate the support.

And, for those of you in Tx, don't worry, you won't be left out in the tour loop. I love Tx.

Damn..that kicks whole STACKS of ass.

seriously let us know where to buy the disc or download when able to, I have to have some of that piping into the shop when i do my next conversion!!!!

there is a whole SHITLOAD of metal heads in north GA..Buford, Sugar Hill, Gainesville, etc..stop on by here and find a club or two to rock...we'd love to see you guys.