I am posting this on behalf of Andy Cranch, a Saiga enthusiast in Auckland, New Zealand. He sells the 12g 8 round mags as well as other Saiga items. You may have seen some of his listings on Bay or GunBroker in the past, but he says he doesn't always have time to post auction items. I have dealt with him on several occasions and he is extremely reputable and excellent in his communications. Shipping has been prompt. I am not associated with him in any way but just passing along the info. He welcomes inquiries at andy.cranch@xtra.co.nz.

how much does he usually charge for 8 rounders?

Have seen them go for different prices depending on circumstances, i.e. auction, single mag pruchase vs. multiple mags, returning customer, etc. You'd best email for specifics.

i sent him an email and the response was:

Thanks for your interest in the Saiga 12 magazines.

Will have Saiga Tactical forends available in 2 weeks also.

Some details:

Cost:

1-3 mags - $120 each.

4+ mags - $110 each

Extra shipping charges apply for more than 3 mags - I will advise you upon request the exact amount.

pat

• 2 weeks later...
:osama::killer: Andy Cranch has been good to do business with. I'm a regular customer. Had 40 8rder's available as of this time yesterday. As Tritium said, price varies a little, yet quite a bit cheaper than open auctions lately.
Has anyone ever had a problem with the 8 rounders cleaning Customs? I ask since the mags are coming from New Zealand. Thanks in advance for your comments.

They errantly held up one shipment of mine in New Zealand but others have come through no problem.

Total shipping time?? Like from order to receipt how long did it take??

TIA

Last order took about 2 weeks. Takes a week to get through NZ and clear customs there first. You will see the paperwork when you receive the package.

Just email him and tell him what you need. Address is in first posting.

Thanks, that's not too bad. Much better than 6 months.

I just checked on GunBroker and I don't see his auction??? Anyone??

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered mine about the same time frame and have yet to get any. The tracking also isn't working. Based on everyone else's experience, I'm not concerned yet, but I surely do want my mags...

D

I ordered mine about the same time frame and have yet to get any. The tracking also isn't working. Based on everyone else's experience, I'm not concerned yet, but I surely do want my mags...

D

:osama::killer: Recieved 3 more yesterday. he is good at replying if asked on delay. This order was delayed about 7 to 10 days due to export permits. Gov. slow at times and was a holiday down there. Ordered on 17 May 06. As stated above, usually 9 to 15 day. :smoke:

I have dealt with ANdy.

He's a real straight shooter, and items are sent quickly. He is very pleasant to deal with.

how much does he usually charge for 8 rounders?

He starts bidding on GB at 95 bucks. Shipping is usually about 25 dollars.

I'd just like to vouch for Andy Cranch. I bought three mags from him off gunbroker.(8's) The shipping took about a three weeks, but I got them in the original wrappers, brand new. With insurance(I recommend it) shipping and the original price of $110 it cost about $375. I know that sounds like a lot, but I looked really hard for a better deal and have not seen it.

by the way, it sounds like Tony Rumore is the guy to go to for mods, right?

now if I could only find those pesky 10 rd 410 mags:cryss:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.