7.62 x 39 mags for the Saiga 12

The guy I spoke to was CW from Gunsmoke Inc. They are on the RAA websight. CW said that they have done this mod before but I didn't see how it was possible. Plus I have never seen a 7.62x39 Saiga up close before. Sorry for asking the question.

Ya....pick up an AK mag, and pick a shotgun shell. Um..is there something I'm missing here? From what I understand the HK mag locks in after you chop the hell out of it. And then it only holds five rounds,which

you could buy five rounders now anyways. Whats the point? Just wait for Kevin. Hes going to make sure the final product is flawless. All this franken mag stuff is BS. You wanna stick an ak mag in a saiga?

Buy a 762x39, file the mag release and they pop right in. :smoke:

The guy I spoke to was CW from Gunsmoke Inc. They are on the RAA websight. CW said that they have done this mod before but I didn't see how it was possible. Plus I have never seen a 7.62x39 Saiga up close before. Sorry for asking the question.

nothing to be sorry about. thought you were pretty smart to ask the experts...well, in our own minds...the question! you got some pretty authoritative answers so now you know cw is whack on crack...or his crack is whack...something like that! :D :D :D

The guy I spoke to was CW from Gunsmoke Inc. They are on the RAA websight. CW said that they have done this mod before but I didn't see how it was possible.

CW also believes that 16 inch shotgun barrels are ok on non-NFA weapons. I wish I could have recorded that conversation it was priceless.

The guy I spoke to was CW from Gunsmoke Inc. They are on the RAA websight. CW said that they have done this mod before but I didn't see how it was possible.

CW also believes that 16 inch shotgun barrels are ok on non-NFA weapons. I wish I could have recorded that conversation it was priceless.

Those guys been sniffin' a litle too much bore cleaner solvent............