20 Round magazines=Very bad idea!!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LESchwartz, since I started it I, I'll take full blame for letting the monkeys out of the barrel. :wacko:

That is the funniest line in this thread. I just immediately pictured someone frustrated from trying to get all the monkeys back into the barrel. LOL!!!

Man it's either way too late or way too early... I need some tea.

LESchwartz, since I started it I, I'll take full blame for letting the monkeys out of the barrel. :wacko:

That is the funniest line in this thread. I just immediately pictured someone frustrated from trying to get all the monkeys back into the barrel. LOL!!!

Man it's either way too late or way too early... I need some tea.

SOMEBODY PLEASE KILL THIS THREAD! This thread is far more stupid than Mayor Rocky Anderson of SLC.

And yet just like Rocky Anderson this thread keeps on going and going and never shuts up.

Well At least Pvt Pyle knows what I mean. The rest of you don't have to deal with the crack head that is Rock Anderson.

Yeah, he is a very angry and pathetic little man. Now that he is on his way out of office his true colors are coming out and half of SLC is asking "Where the fuck did this freak come from?".

Just an update, since nobody came up with the $60,000+ required to stop this little adventure, we are getting parts in now and should have the mag bodies from the first run done in about a week or so (they have to dry or some shit). Things are moving along nicely guys. We will be a few days latter than we thought it appears, but they are coming along.

Just an update, since nobody came up with the $60,000+ required to stop this little adventure, we are getting parts in now and should have the mag bodies from the first run done in about a week or so (they have to dry or some shit). Things are moving along nicely guys. We will be a few days latter than we thought it appears, but they are coming along.

:super:

Yeah, he is a very angry and pathetic little man. Now that he is on his way out of office his true colors are coming out and half of SLC is asking "Where the fuck did this freak come from?".

...and Pyle single handedly pulls the Trojan off expeditionx's head and saves the thread from certain death!!!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

...and Pyle single handedly pulls the Trojan off expeditionx's head and saves the thread from certain death!!!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Thats not me, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.