FBMG S-12 IZ 109 Orders

:cryss: I really hate to be airing this here but I have gotten no response from the bunny. Wasckally Wabbit! :killer: I just want to know if anyone else has had these problems. I understand delays but an order in July should really have been delivered by now considering that there is no mention of shipping delays on their website. I could be wrong about them but I was told that the Saigas were in the country. It took a long time to be able to afford this item and I was under the impression that aquiring them would be no problem. I want to keep my order with them as I have not heard anything to the contrary.

Bitch, bitch, bitch...blah,blah,blah... :ded:

Maybe I'm being too hasty. I don't know...

nyclu3

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I'll try them tomorrow.

nyclu3

FBMG service, when I bought my Saiga-12, was superb. I'll go back again if I need any sort of evil black rifle or shotgun. However, they are the only distributor (that I know of) in the western part of the US for the Saigas, so they've probably got their hands full.

We are STILL waiting on them from RAAC. We have a bunch of guns that have been on order for some time. We were hoping to get them last week, hopefully they will get here this week.

I've come to the conclusion that FBMG doesn't care much for their customers. And in all honesty I believe its a fair statement. Sorry you're having trouble with them.

Now what would give you that idea. Have you even placed an order with us? Was there a problem with the order? Did you contact us to let us know that there was a problem? Feel free to email me directly to resolve the issue and make sure you get taken care of the way you feel you should have been. Please include your real name, what you ordered and what was wrong with the order. Everyone makes mistakes and sometimes thing slip thru the cracks, but we always try to make sure the customer is taken care of.

Email me or call me at the store tomorrow with your issues. jamesATfbmginc.com 801.571.1160

I had a talk with the Bunny today and he reassured me that the problem and the delay were none of his doing. RAAC is where the issues lie and as long as I keep in touch with FBMG, it'll always be "duck season", not "wabbit season". Good things will hopefully come to those who wait patiently but by the same token, being a sqeeky wheel gets results.

IZ_109 .19"BS Saiga-12 w/2 extra 5rd mags on order...pics upon arrival.

Thanks again FBMG

nyclu3