wow, i shared it with some friends.

did anyone takethe BushKerryGunTest linked from that site?

here was my results

Thank you for taking the Bush Kerry Gun Test. You're almost done!

Out of 14 questions, 14 of your answers support George W Bush's views and 0 of your answers support John Kerry's views.

Based on the questions you answered, we have determined that your views on gun control and Second Amendment rights issues most align with presidential candidate:

George W. Bush

What, a conservative opinion is being conveyed to the common citizen, we must stop them....yeah, sounds like liberals are using their influence to silence the opposing view from gun owners and their most powerful lobbyist. Its scary to think that anti-gun people rank so high in the circles of power in this country.

Wow! I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place. My union has endorsed Kerry, but I love my guns. Bush/Cheney has been a terrible administration (Iraq invasion, lying about torture orders, etc.) but I wanna keep my guns and their big mags :) It really is too bad that we don't have a 3rd party that is 1)Pro-gun 2)for the working man 3)And doesn't lie about terror connections to spread war to the far reaches of the globe. Do I vote for Bush and be allowed (maybe) to buy more politically incorrect guns but not have the money to buy them, or do I vote for Kerry and have the money to buy more guns and not be allowed to. Catch 22. Since Bush has taken office our hiring union (Int'l Brotherhood of Boilermakers) has taken a real hit in man power requests. Seems all the power plants are putting off maintnence until better times financially. I am against abortion, tax cuts for the rich, gun legislation, and sending our soldiers off to fight dictators that aren't even connected to Al Queda. What am I too do. I would like some campaign reform, but not allowing the NRA to voice their opinions or endorsements is just plain wrong. Since I am on the fence and live in NY state where we already have an assault weapon ban in place permanently, I am gonna wait until the last minute to decide or maybe remain impartial between the two evils :unsure:

Edited by napoleon

as much I hate to have the stance that I do, I welcome them to try to take my guns from me. They will have to put a bullet in my head first. This type of thing is exactly why I am losing my faith in our government. It seems anyone with money gets whatever they want, including not being convicted of crimes they obviously committed. Its about them. Its always about the rich people. Oh boo hoo, boo hoo. Come try to get my guns. Ill be with about 20 other guys here waiting for them to try if the day ever comes to it. I blame all of us for not steeping up to the plate when violence has erupted in the past and none of us have done a thing about it. I dont own guns to hunt, I dont really need them to satisfy my boredom. I own my guns because I will violently defend my property, family, friends, and neighbors if the time ever comes that I must do so. that is the fact. The government is a bunch of panzies that are so boo hoo hoo scared of these turbine-covered maniacs coming here and shooting up the towns. well guess what guys? if those idiots DO come here and pull that crap, I will BET that anything they use to commit said acts with will be illegal anyway. So that leaves me and you where? Shooting arrows and #8 shot at them. The government officials that even suggest disarmament are a DISGRACE to this country. They should pack it up with all the other rich bastards that dont give a DAMN about the 99% of the country they are NOT a part of, and go somewhere that wants them. I will not give up my rights because of someone's fear of the unknown. I will not be made to live in fear, and I will not ever give my right to bear arms up, unless *I* do something that prevents me from having them by law. And besides, what makes them seriously think they will get the guns outta our hands anyway? I have at LEAST 1 firearm that is from a second hand private sale. how the HELL do they think they will know about all these owners? they wont. make me a criminal, will they? we will see. I know that I am far from alone on this matter. Im fine with paperwork and this and that, but actually stripping most of us of our firearms? thats insane. never gonna happen.....the government would have to declare martial law here to do such a thing, and even then, I highly doubt OUR DOMESTIC extremists (at the least) would give them up. The government should go to work on feeding our poor and homeless and elderly. they should go to work on our foreign matters with GUSTO. they should leave me and you the hell alone. arent WE the ones that have to be mis-represented? hell, i know of one person that I asked out of HUNDREDS locally to me about voting for hillary clinton, and yet my district came out with a 95% majority vote for her. how does that work? I think there is a game afoot, and Im not playing. We have some seriously stupid and or spineless leaders in our midst, and they need to go. Anyone want to fund me running for president? i bet i could scare up enough trouble to really put the two guys up there now in a spin. who knows, maybe one day we will be graced by the revered al sharpton in office. why the hell not? as bent as the govt is now on being unfair to all of us in one way or another, and all the biggotry out there, and all the fat rich bastards that dont have a set to back up with, he should fit right in. in fact, i bet he would do a BETTER job than any of the fools we have now. and thats sad to be able to even say that.........

Napolian-Sounds like I have found a kindred spirit.Just who represents US?

I am a 35 year member of the Elevator Constructors.And I find little to recommend bush or kerry.Both are elitest ivy leauge 'down east' spoiled rich boys that wouldn't know an honest day's work if it bit their asses off. Can we get a candidate who is not skull and bones?(elitest secret society bush and kerry are both members as was reagan).

Maybe we can draft mccain?

Bvamp for president!

G O B

A down to earth guy in the office would be nice, because he would at least understand our belielfs, but you still need an educated diplomat to serve in that office or he'll get suckered in by those that do his international diplomacy for him. A business concious person would be nice too (and I'm not talking Ross Perot), since the budget is always an issue.

i would just like to say that i would consider everyone that speaks to me to be openly liying to me. these arent guys like us, these are politicians. i know how to deal with them. dont believe a word they say.

heh, you live near cali dont you GOB? im sorry to hear that. i though NYC was bad, with them bostonians all close by....pssh, connecticut is between them. i hear you man. make a f'in LAW for everything. says right or wrong, whatEVER, just make a damn law already for it all. they will do it anyway, lets get them with thier pants down now, so that we arent left with our d$%cks in the wind in 20 years when they get thier way....a smokescreen is only a false thing anyway. put them in the fire along with us. screw that. what am i paying my ATF taxes for? i want REPRESENTATION !!!! I AM NOT PAYING FOR HILLARY TO BAN MY GUNS! NOR AM I PAYING PATAKI TO BAN THEM EITHER!!! WHY DO I PAY TAXES???? ....a$$holes...

:angry::angry::evil: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is time to start lubing and storing all our '2nd hand' guns along with ammo and mags for the future!!!! I firmly believe that one insidious side effect of 9/11 is the draconian, totalitarian ,etc laws and regulations that are being implemented by forces in the government.

I give you the 'patriot act' ,the fact that ANYONE can be called an 'enemy combatant/'unlawful combatant-WWTF!?!?!" and thrown in the clink on a whim, You can have your citizenship taken away and have NO rights, You make a threat on someone-'I am going to kick your ass!- can now be called a 'terrorist threat' AGAIN--WTF!!!!!!!.

EXAMPLE-a guy I know got into a fight with his wife,the cops came ,searched and seized-without a warrant- ALL his firearms,even though locked in the safe,found a loaded handgun in his bedroom-burlar protection- and he now is facing 2 FELONIES and making a TERRORIST THREAT on his wife!?!?!?- I THOUGHT A TERRORIST THREAT INVOLVED BLOWING UP OR KILLING A # OF PEOPLE AND NOT 1 PERSON-I mean if you are hanging out on saturday night and a POS bugs you or your woman and you tell him to fuck off or you will kick his ass-now you are arrested for making terrorist threats! -WHAT A WORTHLESS PUSSIFIED SUPPRESSIVE NATION,GOVERNMENT AND (IN)JUSTICE SYSTEM THIS PLACE IS TURNNG INTO. If I could I would clone the founding fathers and have a 2nd American Revolution to bring the country back to what it was originally intended to be ---A CONSITUTIONAL REPUBLIC- NOT A DEMOCRACY/BEAURACRACY RUN BY THE ELITE,GIVE ME MONEY,2 FACED WORTHLESS POLITICIANS NOW RUNNING THIS PLACE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

i'll agree indiana has loose gun laws.you dont even have to fill out paper work to buy a muzzleloader in indiana.the seasons are great,and laws are loose.I hope it stays this way.

What an angry bunch of red-neck malcontents I LOVE THIS SITE!

Bvamp I live in maryland-almost as bad as commiefornia. However we have won some small battles in the state legleslature recently. Our politions are just begining to understand that anti gun votes on their part translates to no votes for them in the ballot box.

We are still limited to 20 rd. mags and STUPID laws concerning handgun internal locks. We may finally be able to buy beretta handguns(made in maryland)if we also buy BS 'chamber lock'.

This is a heavilly democratic state.We got the politicians attention by electing a republican governor. The man is an IDIOT (not because he is a republican,he is just an IDIOT)-but the message was heard by the politicians. Maryland is PRO GUN. Any politician that takes an anti gun position risks their political career.

Thousandson-Thomas Jefferson said"a little revolution every 17 years is good".

Maybe we need to let the ruling class know just how pissed-off we are.All of these new'laws' are ILLEGAL. The bill of rights specifically makes these laws ILLEGAL. The only way to remove our constitutional rights is to AMMEND the constitution.

If the president and congress swear to uphold and protect the constitution-dosent the passage of the'patriot act' constitute "high crimes and mis deameanors".????

G O B

I don't think any of the politicians in office have ever actually read or care about the constitution and/or citizens.

All communists.. if you ask me. This is supposed to be America, not MyWayOrTheHighwayVille.

I guess they have the money though.. *Shrug* I guess the decision to start buying guns right now was a good one.

Edited by prophageus

Yeah, it would..

I read a site not too long ago(wish I had the bookmark).. where they were 'testing' a 'new'(yeah right) weapon out.. it is basically a high powered beam of some kind. They're using it in Germany already sucessfully on crowds, and now out police our looking at it I guess. Supposedly it can mow down fields of humans easily, and is car mounted. So, watch out for white vans. :P

I really like guns, but.. I'm not so sure they'll be enough to actually stop anything, except MAYBE home defense.

(just being logical, from what I know, mostly from reading the US Patent Office website. There are some SCARY unclassified patents out there, so.. who knows what the classified ones are like..)

Bone- As a lifetime resident of Wash.D.C. and Maryland let me tell you this =WASH. is a NO GUN ZONE. You will never get into this city with your gun in your hand, and if you did you would leave in a body bag. If it was that easy the terror crowd-both homegrown and imported would have done something stupid a long time ago.

If we are going to make a change it must be done at the state and local level. Maybe we can get a movement going to call a 'continental congress'?

The clowns in washington are the 'general congress'. If 2/3 of the states call for a 'continental' congress' the continental congress takes over and can re-do whatever they deem necessary.This is how the constitution was drafted.Maybe it is how it can be saved?

G O B

That's how it was origonally supposed to be! I mean really, I don't mind paying for some millitary stuff - but I wish most of my money went for the things in my imediate area!! not for some government cheese in florida (just an example). Or some women who left her husband with three kids and doesn't know who to go to work, in kentucky (again, not my house - just an example).