HI CAP MAGS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

Hello all..I just thought I'd take the time to inform a few that a new side store based from Ebay has been formed...It goes by the name of "Tim's Saiga Parts"...For sale he has 8 round 12 gauge mags, 10 round 20 gauge mags, 10 round .410 mags, as well as original Russian forearms for saiga's ..stocks, compensators, bi pods everything one could want for the tactical Saiga..I've talked with Tim the creator of the store and has informed me that he goes directly to Russia, directly to the Saiga factory in Izhmash to purchase these parts..check him out..it seems his prices are fair as well for these hard to acquire parts....

Safe Shooting,

S.G.G

His 8-rounders are all going over $200 now. Totally not worth it, but it is pretty cool how he has the complete catalog of Saiga-12 parts readily available.

He doesnt have any S-12 eight round mags. The one mag that just sold for $211.00 was relisted three times. Also where do you see this catalog?

Makes me wonder why people just don't order them from Oleg at Rusmilitary.com.

About $100 and a little waiting...

S-12 8 rounders that is...

His site shows them as being out of stock. Hell @ $ $200.00 a pop I might as well buy ten to start.

:eek: They're always shown out of stock. Of the 3 different times I've ordered since last summer, the most I've ever had to wait was 9 weeks. Hey, it's your money...

Makes me wonder why people just don't order them from Oleg at Rusmilitary.com.

About $100 and a little waiting...

S-12 8 rounders that is...

His site shows them as being out of stock. Hell @ $ $200.00 a pop I might as well buy ten to start.

:eek: They're always shown out of stock. Of the 3 different times I've ordered since last summer, the most I've ever had to wait was 9 weeks. Hey, it's your money...

So you're saying that even though it shows sold out, you can still get them?

His 8-rounders are all going over $200 now. Totally not worth it, but it is pretty cool how he has the complete catalog of Saiga-12 parts readily available.

He doesnt have any S-12 eight round mags. The one mag that just sold for $211.00 was relisted three times. Also where do you see this catalog?

If you click on "Tim's Saiga Store" he usually has several auctions going. At times I've seen him have 15-20 different Saiga related auctions going at once. His prices are kind of high, but he allegedly goes to Russia and brings them back.

• 4 months later...