No Information from FBMG

Look, I am sorry that I screwed up. There was about seven or eight people who ordered right at the very beginning who I mistakenly put further back into the stack. It was an honest mistake, and as soon as we had more parts, we shipped those orders. I've apologized repeatedly for that. And once again, I am sorry.

Now on that note, you are taking this real personal like I was trying to shaft you. If I wanted to shaft you, I would have just shipped several hundred magazines at a time to the big dealers first, and made you guys wait. But we haven't done that. The big dealers haven't gotten a single magazine yet, because we were honestly trying to fill the orders in the order that they were placed.

It was a simple mistake, and we've tried to correct it.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sice you are so unhappy about it, and will not take a sinceer and simple appology for our mistake, Fine. Some people will never be happy. I guess we should have taken the pre-orders and sent them first and held up everyone elses until you had yours in hand and gave us the go ahead. NOT! We sent them as fast as we could build them and if a pre-order got shipped with an order that came in a month or a week ago because we had enough mags made and ready to fill the orders, you are crying because of that? Wow, you need a hobby.

At least you wont have to worry about us letting you down again, and we wont have to have these sad converasations. Since you are SOOOO unhappy, just write return to sender on the bag and we will give you a refund.

Sice you are so unhappy about it, and will not take a sinceer and simple appology for our mistake, Fine. Some people will never be happy. I guess we should have taken the pre-orders and sent them first and held up everyone elses until you had yours in hand and gave us the go ahead. NOT! We sent them as fast as we could build them and if a pre-order got shipped with an order that came in a month or a week ago because we had enough mags made and ready to fill the orders, you are crying because of that? Wow, you need a hobby.

At least you wont have to worry about us letting you down again, and we wont have to have these sad converasations. Since you are SOOOO unhappy, just write return to sender on the bag and we will give you a refund.

I never said I wanted a refund and I never received a sincere apology, so don't bother telling that fucking lie again. You assholes apologized for how I felt and not for what you did you ass. I will keep MY mags if and when they ever actually arrive since you obviously have a monopoly on them and are obviously well aware of that fact. It will be the last thing I ever buy from you. It's one thing to make the mistake but another thing entirely to act like you're being pestered to fucking death by people who don't understand why they haven't received their stuff and NATURALLY fear that their order might have been lost when they were among the first handful to order and people who only ordered a week ago already have their mags in hand and are at the range writing reviews. It is only natural that I would be wondering WTF happened and you acting like it's just too much trouble to check on my order when it was you that fucked this thing up is simply over the top. So again I say FUCK OFF.

ETA: By the way DUMBFUCK I have a hobby, one that you could have made quite a bit more money off of than what you're getting off of my order for six stinkin mags if you weren't such an arrogant and incompetent asshole.

Edited by DaGroaner
wow, DG, would you have liked them to put everyone else's order on hold until you gave them the go-ahead?

you've just made the most selfish, infantile post i've seen on this board, ever.

i think your ride is here:

wahhmbulance1.jpg

Listen cocksucker you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so just butt the hell out.

Okay then.

I think we're done here.

DaGroaner, your magazines are on the way as of Saturday. I hope you enjoy them. Don't know what else to tell you.

I'm going to walk away from this before I say something that may reflect badly on my company.

Edited by Correia

I just got an interesting PM from one of the other people that also ordered early and he said FBMG had totally lost his order and had no information on him whatsoever despite having his money so now I'm wondering if FBMG is even aware of my order at all anymore. Since they're far to busy and full of themselves I just have to wait until next year sometime and if at some arbitrary date unknown they feel like it's been long anough they'll look into what might have happened to my order. Nice way to do business guys. Really... :rolleyes:

I'm going to walk away from this before I say something that may reflect badly on my company.

Too late.

Nope. Yours went in the mail on Saturday. I remember your name.

Yes, as you can see from the PM, we're trying to take care of problems as best as we can. Mistakes happen, and we've never build a new product from scratch, and then been overwhelmed by orders, calls, PMs, and e-mails about it like we were with this. If we've been slow to respond during December, it is because we're in the busiest time of the year for a gun business, and there has been a lot going on.

That is why I repeatedly said that everything would be on the way before Christmas, and then we would take care of any individual problems that cropped up. I would hardly call that a nebulous date in the future.

DaGroaner, I'm trying to be as polite as possible here. Your stuff is on the way.

DaGroaner, I'm trying to be as polite as possible here.

Why start now? We're done so you have no reason whatsoever to start treating me like a customer now that I never will be one again. Duh. :rolleyes:

Edited by DaGroaner

John. Yes, we will be building them continuously now.

DaGroaner, you got the same response everyone did. Give us until Christmas to have everything out, and then we would investigate any individual problems. There was not enough time in the day to answer all of the calls and e-mails about the magazines, and to look up each individual order when in a couple of weeks every single one would have shipped. At that point there would only be a handful with issues, and we could deal with them.

We hired two more people to work in the store during December because we've been so busy.

If this upsets you (obviously) I don't know what to say. We've been averaging over 100 phone calls a day, and a couple hundred e-mails and PMs. Most related to Saiga magazines. When we get into the shop in the morning there is usually about 20 messages waiting on the phone, and most of them are about Saiga mags. There was no way humanly possible that we could look up, and answer every single person's question, and still be able to run our regular business. Especially considering that the 95% of the time the answer would be that their magazines would be shipped before Christmas.

So that is why we've had the blanket explanation of give us until Christmas. Now every single magazine order has shipped. Anyone who has an issue now is a bonafide mistake or shipping error, and we can correct those.

And I'm trying to be polite, because that is how I try to treat most people. I know I've lost you as a customer, but I don't see anyway that I could make you happy at this point, so there's nothing I can do about it. Honestly, if I were to see another order from you arrive tomorrow, I would promptly cancel it and refund your money, because I don't think there's any way I could ever make you happy.

And I'm glad that you are able to vent on the internet, because if anybody spoke to me in person like this, I would beat them unconscious.

Edited by Correia

Making nice.

Once everyone has gotten his orders and all the mags are tested and working, things will settle down. I give FBMG an A plus for taking the initiative in doing this project and for developing what seems to be a quality product. Actually designing and producing the mags was the key step and should have been the hardest aspect of the work. It turns out that keeping up with the paperwork, assembling the mags, and doing the public relations was the most problematic. The reason for all the disappointment is that based on what we were told, many of us went to the mailbox every day, day after day, expecting to get our mags. When that didn't happen as predicted, some of us became very frustrated and angry.

I find that it is always hardest to do something the first time. Repetition is easier once the pattern has been established. Now that FBMG knows how to produce and market Saiga .308 mags, perhaps they will produce mags for other models. Now they have expertise others lack. (I understand that Tapco has produced new polymer mags for the SKS.) We make mistakes and apologize and remedy the problems and move on. What else can be done?

(I am out of town until the end of the month. My mail is being held until I return, so I look forward to getting my hands on the mags in about two weeks.)

Monomonk

Never claimed to be a tough guy. But I don't make a habit of calling random people on the internet "cocksuckers" and telling them to F off either, so what do I know.

Monomonk, I explained myself several times. And I explained it to you before you started this thread about our lack of responsiveness. I understand the frustration, and we were doing everything we could to make it right. We did not have the time, nor the resources to look up every single order, especially when the majority would ship by Christmas. Now individual problems can be dealt with.

I understand the need to vent, so if anyone wants to continue to smear me or my company, feel free.

The reason for all the disappointment is that based on what we were told, many of us went to the mailbox every day, day after day, expecting to get our mags. When that didn't happen as predicted, some of us became very frustrated and angry.

Not to mention the false offer to send us our mags unassembled so that we could assemble them ourselves that lasted only as long as it took for someone to take them up on it. I think FBMG has demonstrated what kind of people and company they are in this very thread. It's too bad that I ASSumed that they would honor our orders in an ethical and professional way based upon the word of people like Tony Rumore who vouched for them. Now it turns out they could give a fuck less about the customers that trusted them first and even have one dope that plays internet tough guy all the while claiming to not want to reflect poorly upon his company. What a joke! :lolol:

Never claimed to be a tough guy. But I don't make a habit of calling random people on the internet "cocksuckers" and telling them to F off either, so what do I know.

There was nothing random about it. You dopes want to accuse me of crying and whining when I'm just trying to find out if I'm even still on your fucking list at all and especially when you obviously know you had lost track of other people's orders along the way... well that's what you get and I'll gladly say it to your face any old time.

Not to mention the false offer to send us our mags unassembled so that we could assemble them ourselves that lasted only as long as it took for someone to take them up on it.
That got scraped as soon as we found that there was no way we could manage to ship them without endangering the springs. We had the idea to speed things up, but it turned out to not be feasible. Building them first was actually a lot more labor intensive and was actually much harder for us, but we felt it resulted in a better product for you guys.

Now it turns out they could give a fuck less about the customers that trusted them first

and that isn't true at all. I have about seven or eight orders that had problems, which isn't bad out of several hundred, and those would have been taken care of shortly. I've said repeatedly that there was some problems with that, and that they would be dealt with. We put some orders out of order, and you had to wait longer. You make it sound like I shot your dog.

I very much care about my customers. We try to go above and beyond, and if you look at our feedback and our reputation overall, we do a really good job. This project just swamped us, and I made an error. I accept full responsibility for it, and now that we're caught up, I can take care of any individual problems.

and even have one dope that plays internet tough guy all the while claiming to not want to reflect poorly upon his company.
No tough guy about it. Most of my customers that come into my store, no matter how disgruntled they may be, have ever spoken to me like you did from the safety of your home computer. The internet makes weaklings into manly men, and cowards into heroes. It makes it easy to whine and spout off, ignore apologies, ignore explanations, play the victim, and then beat your chest and whine in righteous indignation, even when the company in question has repeatedly offered a full refund for the trouble.

There was nothing random about it. You dopes want to accuse me of crying and whining when I'm just trying to find out if I'm even still on your fucking list at all and especially when you obviously know you had lost track of other people's orders along the way.

And I told you. Your order went out on Saturday. Any lost orders would be taken care of. I sent close to 300 packages out on Saturday. We did not have the time or the resources to look up every single person that contacted us about the status of their order.

Beyond that, it seems to me like you are just trying to pick a fight so you can feel vindicated. I've answered your questions.

As for Tony, I think that he would still vouch for us. Tony's a businessman also, and knows that mistakes happen, and there are times when you just can't make everyone happy.

This is apparently one of those times. I know that you will keep coming back to insult my company, and I don't want to fan this flame war any further.

If anyone who has placed an order as of last week does not receive their package in the next week, please contact us, and we will find out what the status is and check delivery confirmation.

Hope to see my 3 mags this week,before Saturday so can I put them through the test and take some new pics.These mags are going to be the deal maker or breaker for my uncle who is very much still undecided on converting his S-308 16" rifle.

That got scraped as soon as we found that there was no way we could manage to ship them without endangering the springs. We had the idea to speed things up, but it turned out to not be feasible. Building them first was actually a lot more labor intensive and was actually much harder for us, but we felt it resulted in a better product for you guys.

There is no way you can assemble a magazine any better than I can and you're apparently too stupid to figure out how to ship springs. Whatever.

and that isn't true at all. I have about seven or eight orders that had problems, which isn't bad out of several hundred, and those would have been taken care of shortly. I've said repeatedly that there was some problems with that, and that they would be dealt with. We put some orders out of order, and you had to wait longer. You make it sound like I shot your dog.

No I made it sound like it is... you fucked several of us that ponied up early and now you want to make it sound like we're just being unreasonable to ask if you still have our order.

I very much care about my customers. We try to go above and beyond, and if you look at our feedback and our reputation overall, we do a really good job. This project just swamped us, and I made an error. I accept full responsibility for it, and now that we're caught up, I can take care of any individual problems.

You accepted full responsibilty? How is attempting to make your customers seem unreasonable for asking a simple fucking question accepting full responsibilty?

No tough guy about it. Most of my customers that come into my store, no matter how disgruntled they may be, have ever spoken to me like you did from the safety of your home computer. The internet makes weaklings into manly men, and cowards into heroes. It makes it easy to whine and spout off, ignore apologies, ignore explanations, play the victim, and then beat your chest and whine in righteous indignation, even when the company in question has repeatedly offered a full refund for the trouble.
Yeah you're living proof of the boldness of people on the internet. I never ignored your "apology" I took it for what it was... a lousy attempt to make me appear to be the problem instead of you, the actual problem. Who the fuck wants a full refund after waiting for months for a product already paid for? I bought into your project at the onset and not only did you fuck up my order you chose to spit in my face for having the audacity to call you on it. Yeah the internet makes some people bold alright.

And I told you. Your order went out on Saturday. Any lost orders would be taken care of. I sent close to 300 packages out on Saturday. We did not have the time or the resources to look up every single person that contacted us about the status of their order.

Told me when? Two posts or so ago? When people who paid first haven't got their order and people who ordered a week ago already have theirs you might want to reconsider that idiotic policy.

Beyond that, it seems to me like you are just trying to pick a fight so you can feel vindicated. I've answered your questions.
I never came to pick a fight, I just wanted to know if I still existed on the list since you lost others and I hadn't received my mags when people who only ordered a week ago already have... you have already stated how unreasonable you think I'm being to bother you with my petty concern.

As for Tony, I think that he would still vouch for us. Tony's a businessman also, and knows that mistakes happen, and there are times when you just can't make everyone happy.

I can only hope that Tony would think twice before going down that road again considering how you treat his customers.

This is apparently one of those times. I know that you will keep coming back to insult my company, and I don't want to fan this flame war any further.
If that was true you would sincerely apologize and stop blaming others for your fuck ups or at least shut your mouth.

If anyone who has placed an order as of last week does not receive their package in the next week, please contact us, and we will find out what the status is and check delivery confirmation.

IOWs if you don't get your mags because we lost your order, let us know so we can blame the post office. :rolleyes:

Edited by DaGroaner
There is no way you can assemble a magazine any better than I can and you're apparently too stupid to figure out how to ship springs. Whatever.
Now you're putting words in my mouth.

We wanted to use flat-rate postal bags to ship, because we have a better track record with USPS than UPS for bunches of small packages. There is no good way to ship individual springs in a postal bag because they will get bent.

And most of the answers on the polls we put up in those first couple days while we were considering it indicated that people wanted their mags complete. Plus it wouldn't have mattered for you personally because at that point I had already mixed up the orders.

I've apologized. I put the orders out of order. Your mags are on the way.

As for being unreasonable, we've been saying for weeks that everything would be out by Christmas, and that after we got the big glut out, we would have the time to track down any individual problems. This has been what we've been saying to everyone, and now we're at that point.

As for shipping problems, I'm sure in all of your experience mailing packages, you've never had anything get lost? That's why we paid for delivery confirmation. I've shipped thousands of packages. I know the odds are that a few are going to get lost or damaged.

If that was true you would sincerely apologize and stop blaming others for your fuck ups or at least shut your mouth.

I have apologized. I never blamed anybody else. I'm the one that got the preorders out of order. As for shutting my mouth, that is difficult when you keep coming back with another insult or accusation every half an hour. I don't really know what else you expect from me at this point.

DaGroaner, I'm not trying to make you look unreasonable. You're doing a pretty good job of that all by yourself.

Look, I am sorry that I screwed up. There was about seven or eight people who ordered right at the very beginning who I mistakenly put further back into the stack. It was an honest mistake, and as soon as we had more parts, we shipped those orders. I've apologized repeatedly for that. And once again, I am sorry.

Now on that note, you are taking this real personal like I was trying to shaft you. If I wanted to shaft you, I would have just shipped several hundred magazines at a time to the big dealers first, and made you guys wait. But we haven't done that. The big dealers haven't gotten a single magazine yet, because we were honestly trying to fill the orders in the order that they were placed.

It was a simple mistake, and we've tried to correct it.

Here is the problem - mine anyway. Although you admit that several of us who ordered early were overlooked (I count at least 12 on this thread and the previous one), and you tell us that you are working hard to make it right, just getting our mags to us with a "whoopy-daisy" explaination to the masses doesn't make us feel like valued customers.

We all took a risk in investing in your company and this product. Several of us have been overlooked insofar as the delivery of this product. Some of us have complained about being overlooked. We have all (collectively and individually)been offered the opportunity (numerous times) to back out and get a refund, but we just want our mags and to feel like the risk we took and the early investment we made is appreciated. Nobody has offered to expedite the shipping. No one has offered to refund the shipping. Hell, no one has offered anything more than a reassurance that we will get our mags sometime around Christmas. There are no perks being offered to anyone who was neglected in all this. And yes, we were neglected and/or overlooked. I know this sounds like whining, but most companies I have dealt with would at least try to make a costomer feel somewhat valued. In this instance, I have been made to feel like an inconvienience and that I should feel damn lucky just to get the magazines I pre-paid for over 6 months ago.

I ordered six yet-to-be-received magazines and I had wanted to get a spare mag body to have a set of seven. But, after all the confusion and lack of "mea culpa" going around, you will have to pardon me if I come across as less than enthusiastic about this business exchange.

I am sure they are wonderful mags and I have no doubt that ya'll busted your asses to assemble and ship them. I just wish there was some sense of customer service in correcting the oversights and trying to keep the customer happy.

If this is an example of "stick & carrot" conditioning, we early investors have gotten a whole lot of the stick and little, if any, carrot.

As I stated, I ordered six. I guess I will just be happy to finally get those and go about my business. I do appologize for being so much a burden to FBMG.

Edited by macbeau

macbeau, I understand your frustration. Believe me, this has been frustrating for us too.

The extra mag body was an incentive to get preorders. The goal was to hit 1500, and based upon what posters told us they would order, we thought that was achievable. However we weren't even close. In fact we were so far away that we had to go into massive personal debt to fund this project.

At this point, we haven't made a dime back on these magazines yet, and are still recouping mold costs. For a small company, this was a huge endeavor. So honestly, I'm just trying to get everything out the door as fast as humanly possible. It's not like I'm swimming in extra money, and as of last week when we were bagging these these, I was just worried about getting those of you we screwed up on shipped. I wasn't even thinking about doing anything special.

So you had to wait a month longer. I'm sorry. Worst case scenario for you was that you were out a couple hundred bucks as with all the prior scam artist Saiga mag builders. Worst case for me was that the bank takes my house away. So my only concern was getting all of these shipped as fast as possible. Talking to each individual about their personal order was a luxury that there was no possible way we could provide.

If that leaves some of you offended, I'm sorry. That is the best I can do.

macbeau, I understand your frustration. Believe me, this has been frustrating for us too.

The extra mag body was an incentive to get preorders. The goal was to hit 1500, and based upon what posters told us they would order, we thought that was achievable. However we weren't even close. In fact we were so far away that we had to go into massive personal debt to fund this project.

At this point, we haven't made a dime back on these magazines yet, and are still recouping mold costs. For a small company, this was a huge endeavor. So honestly, I'm just trying to get everything out the door as fast as humanly possible. It's not like I'm swimming in extra money, and as of last week when we were bagging these these, I was just worried about getting those of you we screwed up on shipped. I wasn't even thinking about doing anything special.

So you had to wait a month longer. I'm sorry. Worst case scenario for you was that you were out a couple hundred bucks as with all the prior scam artist Saiga mag builders. Worst case for me was that the bank takes my house away. So my only concern was getting all of these shipped as fast as possible. Talking to each individual about their personal order was a luxury that there was no possible way we could provide.

If that leaves some of you offended, I'm sorry. That is the best I can do.

If it is not too much trouble could you verfiy my order for 3 mags?

Shawn Phillips

306 Cordoba

New Braunfels,TX 78130

Many thanks,

shawn

Uhmm madDog, that is the preorder list from last summer... so if you just ordered a couple mags, you won't be on there...... :ded:

Thanks for the info! I guess I really don't have to rush too much on a Saiga .308!

Dude go get the .308 now. My .308 is my favorite rifle and it is evil accurate. You know you need one, go get it now before the price creeps up on them anymore.

W0W!! I just received my .308 Mags! They are Most Excellent!

I must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308...

Now you're putting words in my mouth.

We wanted to use flat-rate postal bags to ship, because we have a better track record with USPS than UPS for bunches of small packages. There is no good way to ship individual springs in a postal bag because they will get bent.

And most of the answers on the polls we put up in those first couple days while we were considering it indicated that people wanted their mags complete. Plus it wouldn't have mattered for you personally because at that point I had already mixed up the orders.

I've apologized. I put the orders out of order. Your mags are on the way.

As for being unreasonable, we've been saying for weeks that everything would be out by Christmas, and that after we got the big glut out, we would have the time to track down any individual problems. This has been what we've been saying to everyone, and now we're at that point.

As for shipping problems, I'm sure in all of your experience mailing packages, you've never had anything get lost? That's why we paid for delivery confirmation. I've shipped thousands of packages. I know the odds are that a few are going to get lost or damaged.

I have apologized. I never blamed anybody else. I'm the one that got the preorders out of order. As for shutting my mouth, that is difficult when you keep coming back with another insult or accusation every half an hour. I don't really know what else you expect from me at this point.

DaGroaner, I'm not trying to make you look unreasonable. You're doing a pretty good job of that all by yourself.

I realize that you've been saying for weeks that the orders would be out by Christmas but it didn't make any sense that I would not have got mine yet until just now when you finally admitted that some of the earliest pre-orders were misplaced by you, obviously mine among them. Why didn't you just come out and explain that in the first place? Making blanket statements that "all preorders will ship by Christmas" without acknowledging that you misplaced some of the earliest orders doesn't explain much to people like me that put their money up first and are wondering what happened when they see much newer orders being received. I knew you had lost my order I just didn't know if it was misplaced or lost completely and with you people being unwilling to research the situation and instead concentrating on shipping later orders first I really don't know what the fuck you expect to hear in return for such a low level of customer service. What you should have done is either have been more honest about the situation or at least have been willing to do the research and let me know I still had an order in. I realize you were trying to satisfy "everyone" but in doing so you stepped on some of your earliest supporters, people who were willing to ignore the previous shysters that preyed on Saiga owners in the past and put their faith in you and then on top of that you chose to add insult to injury. You can continue to act like a little smartass all you want but the fact is that YOU mishandled my business and chose to ignore my query and then when I had the nerve to relate my TRUE experience with FBMG on this board you chose to attack me instead of making it right and letting me know if my order was still in until what three or four posts ago when you suddenly "remembered my name". It's too bad you didn't remember it a few posts sooner, let me know my order was shipped and saved us both a whole lot of nastiness. In a case such as this it would have gone much better if you had not tried to conceal the fact that you had misplaced some orders and just let me know what happened. Had you done that I would have been totally understanding and patient. Instead you chose to try to make me look like my expectations were unreasonable. But you've finally come clean and admitted to misplacing my order so I'll accept your apology and look forward to getting my mags.

Uhmm madDog, that is the preorder list from last summer... so if you just ordered a couple mags, you won't be on there...... :ded:

Thanks for the info! I guess I really don't have to rush too much on a Saiga .308!

Dude go get the .308 now. My .308 is my favorite rifle and it is evil accurate. You know you need one, go get it now before the price creeps up on them anymore.

W0W!! I just received my .308 Mags! They are Most Excellent!

I must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 Must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308 must find Saiga Must find Saiga .308...

Just had to add a little more salt eh?

After reading the mess that this thread has become, I can't help but to think that thanks to the ramblings of the impatient, the producers of such goods may now refuse to do so with other products for our beloved rifles in the future.

Why go through the trouble? I know the thankful far outweigh the pissed, but it seems that it is always only the dissatisfied who are motivated to comment.

I tell you what, I was probably one of the first to order, and I still haven't gotten my mags.

But guess what? Shit happens. I'm not going to fuss over it. I'll get them eventually.

If it weren't for this GAMBLE(which is basically what this production was) on FBMG's part, everyone would still be looking for some easy mag to convert into some ugly-ass magazine that would fit, and HOPEFULLY feed reliably in the S308.

I think the only thing that FBMG grossly underestimated was the amount of time it would take to manually assemble the parts into the finished product.

That'll teach them to exercise good service by keeping the customers updated on the progress of the product. What were they thinking!!??? :rolleyes:

Edited by headshot
and with you people being unwilling to research the situation
Not unwilling, just plain unable. December has been psychotic. It is the busiest time of the year for all retail, plus we had an audit and compliance inspection. Like I said, we just hired two more people so that we could keep up.

And I didn't suddenly remember your name. I just realized your screen name was related to your real name, (it is kind of distinct) and I remember writing out the address for that specific last name.

And I didn't try to conceal anything. As soon as I realized that I had got some of them out of order, I admitted it. There was no intent to hide anything. It was an honest mistake. If I wanted to be dishonest, I would have shipped hundreds of magazines at a time to the big wholesalers, and let them cut in line, for large sums of money, to recoup our mold costs. Instead we satisfied the preorders like we said we would.

like a little smartass
I'm 6'5", and weigh 315 pounds. I'm a big smartass. :)

Look, DaGroaner, I don't think your original expectations were unreasonable. I just took the tone as your posts as a personal insult against the honor of my company. We've worked really hard to get these things out, and we never intended to screw with anyone. We've been as upfront as possible.

We've been telling everyone to wait until Christmas, because we knew that we would have all of the parts in stock to get the magazines built and out the door by that time. Otherwise I could have one fulltime person do nothing but answer the phone and e-mail letting people know what the status of their order was. I can't afford to pay one person to do that. It was easier just to say, wait until Christmas.

Now all of you should have your magazines in the next couple of days, and then I'll only be receiving a couple of phone calls and messages about mag status, and I can afford to devote my time to those.

FWIW, I've alays received courtous & prompt replies to my PMs from the Bunny bunch

These guys have done the impossible by creating functioal .308 mags for our Saigas.

I'm looking at the 8 M14 & 5 FAL mags that I destroyed in feeble attempts to get a reliable hi cap. So I pretty much trashed $180 worth of mags. BFD! These guys put up alot more than alittle discretionary funds to see this thru.

While it wasn't a flawless process, a few orders may be screwed up & will need to be sorted out, They're the only ones to have actually stepped up, put their money & reputation on the line & done what no one else here has been able to do. MASS PRODUCTION 20 rdrs.

For all the whiners, feel free to go thru the design process, manufacture process, sales & shipping processes & sell a competitive product. Just don't hit any snags or fumble anywhere along the way, because then YOU'LL be putting up w/ the mindless / relentless pissing & moaning from all of us.

1st of all - I would like to add some sanity to this otherwise downward-spirialing-thread and be the voice of reason...

But, here goes.

I know - it only took me three months to get a square answer as to whether that was met. I was hoping that those of us who were neglected and forgotten would have at least been offered an extra mag body - but I guess that's too much to expect...

And I didn't try to conceal anything. As soon as I realized that I had got some of them out of order, I admitted it. There was no intent to hide anything. It was an honest mistake.

Are you sure about that? It took me almost a month to realize that ya'll really didn't know who I was, even though I had been posting here MANY TIMES about my expectation and understanding of your situation. When PvtPyle asked me last week to resend my contact info (including my order number - which I had explained numerous times that I was too early of an order in the order process to receive an order #), I realized that many of us in the first 20 or so had been lost / omitted / overlooked...etc... No offense, but I stated earlier that there is nothing quite like being early on the band wagon, only to be cold 'dissed by those who supported you.

Soooo, there is no China? (McUzi Rambling which is what this has become). Less talk, more work.

Damn - I hate to admit it - but I miss him sometimes....

I tell you what, I was probably one of the first to order, and I still haven't gotten my mags.

But guess what? Shit happens. I'm not going to fuss over it. I'll get them eventually.

If it weren't for this GAMBLE(which is basically what this production was) on FBMG's part, everyone would still be looking for some easy mag to convert into some ugly-ass magazine that would fit, and HOPEFULLY feed reliably in the S308.

Good for you - the rest of us would like some consideration and recognition for our early participation. Please continue to wait in silence.

Macbeau sends...

Edited by macbeau