Polychoke for Saiga12 & 20 ga.

Polychoke has made some vented and non-vented adjustable choke for the 20 and 12 gauge that just screw on.

They have a bunch made and are just waiting to get a couple barrels to make sure everything seats right.

The cost for a non-vented is $89.95 vented is $99.95. shipping is $10.

Just thought I'd spread the word.

Polychoke has made some vented and non-vented adjustable choke for the 20 and 12 gauge that just screw on.

They have a bunch made and are just waiting to get a couple barrels to make sure everything seats right.

The cost for a non-vented is $89.95 vented is $99.95. shipping is $10.

Just thought I'd spread the word.

Do you have a link?

Hi Everyone,

I just spoke to Todd at Poly-Choke and he gave me an update on the status of the Saiga poly-chokes for threaded barrels. He has created six samples and his machines are all set up to produce the final poly-chokes. He is just waiting for an actual Saiga 12 from RAA to make sure they fit.

I also asked how they are installed and he said all you need to do is screw them on with the spanner wrench and you're done. The poly-chokes will be available in both non-vented and vented rib versions as mentioned by "zradix." As he instructed me, I will call Todd back next week to check on the status.

First the 10-round mags; now an easy-to-install choke system. Yahoo!

Tony,

Is setting the Poly-Choke to top dead center position primarily a matter of convenience so that the choke selection dials are in an easy-to-reach place? Or, is it primarily a matter of getting the most effective "choking" properties for your shot? Is it even a safety issue? Please advise.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Is setting the Poly-Choke to top dead center position primarily a matter of convenience so that the choke selection dials are in an easy-to-reach place? YES, ITS A PAIN TO HAVE TO HUNT FOR IT. ASK THEM IF THEY HAVE A THIN JAM NUT WITH THEIR SAIGA12 KIT THEN IT WOULD BE A DROPIN KIT, NOT THE BEST OPTION BECAUSE OF THE GAP FORM THE BBL TO CHOKE. BEST TO HAVE A GUNSMITH INSTALL IT.

Or, is it primarily a matter of getting the most effective "choking" properties for your shot? Is it even a safety issue? Please advise.

SORRY IM NOT TONY, I JUST HAD TO HELP YOU OUT AND TAKE YOUR CASH...

Is setting the Poly-Choke to top dead center position primarily a matter of convenience so that the choke selection dials are in an easy-to-reach place? YES, ITS A PAIN TO HAVE TO HUNT FOR IT. ASK THEM IF THEY HAVE A THIN JAM NUT WITH THEIR SAIGA12 KIT THEN IT WOULD BE A DROPIN KIT, NOT THE BEST OPTION BECAUSE OF THE GAP FORM THE BBL TO CHOKE. BEST TO HAVE A GUNSMITH INSTALL IT.

Or, is it primarily a matter of getting the most effective "choking" properties for your shot? Is it even a safety issue? Please advise.

SORRY IM NOT TONY, I JUST HAD TO HELP YOU OUT AND TAKE YOUR CASH...

Wouldn't you have the same issues with the polychokes that screw into the remchoke system and others? However, a thin jam nut would seem to be an effective and easy solution.

as of today they are still waiting for some barrels from raa to do final fit testing. Polychoke is sorta pissed that raa is taking their sweet time. RAA wants to buy most of them to distribute. polychoke said they'd still sell to individuals no prob. for now

as of today they are still waiting for some barrels from raa to do final fit testing. Polychoke is sorta pissed that raa is taking their sweet time. RAA wants to buy most of them to distribute. polychoke said they'd still sell to individuals no prob. for now

Any news?

I spoke to Todd today. He has the chokes done and is ready to sell & ship. I got the vented for $110 shipped, should be here Tuesday.

Of course I have a poly-choke and some AGP 10rd mags but no shotgun...

Everyone, please leave Tony alone so he can work overtime :rolleyes:

They're finally here!!!

I also spoke to Todd at Poly-Choke today and they're in stock. I ordered three of them.

He said they rigorously tested them with buckshot and slugs and had no problems with the chokes.

Yahoo!!! First the 10-round mags and now a choke. USPSA Three-Gun competition here we come!

Does this thing just thread on or are we talking red locktite or something? I am interested if it is something that just threads on and you're good to go. So does it need to be "installed" by a gunsmith or is it just slap on and there you go?

Does this thing just thread on or are we talking red locktite or something? I am interested if it is something that just threads on and you're good to go. So does it need to be "installed" by a gunsmith or is it just slap on and there you go?

I just got mine, today. It comes with a little wrench. Thread it on and tighten it up.