SAIGA 12 8 ROUND MAGS , LIMITED STOCK

Hi all

I just got some more 8 round mags for the saiga 12 , i currently have 5 here with me now ready to ship out and i can get some more but supply is limited. Price is same as before £50 each plus shipping.

all the best

assassin

Hi all

I can also put in a special order for 10 round mags for the saiga 20 and saiga .410.

price is the same as for the saiga 12 mags.

all the best

assassin

p.s

my saiga 12c with 4x 8 round mags cost me £600 second hand , so thats $1085.00U.S by todays exchange rate and thats real expensive compared to what you guys pay (about $500 for a leo 12c) and as you can understand converting the price of the mags from £ to $ makes them expensive too. i only make a small proffit from the mags. as i have to pay shipping from my supplier to me and then from me out to you guys in the U.S

all the best

assassin

K - you have to declare them to customs and block them up? or can ya just mail em and not worry about the ATF? im tempted man, very tempted...I KNOW ill take the plug out of it is the problem....

b

Hi Bvamp

i have shipped about 30 mags into the U.S so far (including the first time i was selling these mags) and have never had any problems with U.S customs. They ship out as is and on the customs declaration i declare them as plastic storage containers (hey....im not lying. lol) with no commercial value and then i tick them off as a gift and not merchandise.

has worked 100% so far.

all the best

assassin

I'd love to have one too, but I don't need anything "the man" can use against me if I say, get pulled over on the way to/from the range, etc. I'll just have to make a mag next month. My friend is ordering the Knoxx drum so I'll it on hand too to mess with :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assassin,

Why not drop the price 20 pounds and see how many more you sell. If you are selling ten a week now I bet you will sell thirty or more a week.

$91 is a lot of money compared to the fact a Saiga-12 only goes for $199 plus. You will make almost a thousand bucks selling mags at 50 pounds each, but you will make almost triple that a week if you sell them at 30 pounds.

Why?

Because poor guys like me and the idealogical consumers who won't pay $91 for a mag when the gun it goes to costs only $199, will be included in your market by the simple price reduction. Simple economics, WAL-MART philosophy, it's made trillions so far. $$$$$$

Try it and let it work for you.

Edited by rock47

Assassin,

I agree with Rock47 and I mean no offense, but that is why I ordered from Oleg, because I was able to get my Saiga 12 magazines for $68/each shipped. The exchange rate might be worse now, but I would have ordered through you if they were just $15-$20 cheaper. Maybe Oleg is able to sell them cheaper because he buys in quantity, hence a cheaper price.

Anyways, I wish you luck and appreciate you helping out the Saiga community.

Hi all

I am awaiting more saiga mags from Russia along with some other much sought after GOODIES. my new supplier hopefully will allow me to sell the saiga mags at a slightly lower price (if i can get him to give me a discount) he is real local to me so i can drive to collect stock from him. I hope i can start supplying the parts you guys want at a better price as its great if we can help each other get the parts we need for our beloved guns.

all the best

assassin

Hi Tomac

yes. there are some front sights and muzzle brakes on their way to England from Russia as we speak. no idea of expected delivery time as it can be very slow getting stuff from Russia but things are starting to move.

all the best

assassin

Hi Tomac

yes. there are some front sights and muzzle brakes on their way to England from Russia as we speak. no idea of expected delivery time as it can be very slow getting stuff from Russia but things are starting to move.

all the best

assassin

Please put me down for one FSB/Muzzle brake for the Saiga 12. Thank you.

Greg

Hi Tomac

all the best

assassin

What will be the price of the FH/front sights?

Thanks

FREE

Hi all

new stocks of saiga mags have just arived as of 21/10/2004

prices are as below:-

saiga 12 8 round mags £45 each including airmail shipping

saiga 20 10 round mags £45 each including airmail shipping

saiga .410 10 round mags £40 each including shipping

prices can be converted into $ at www.xe.com

This is the best discount i can get at the moment , if a lot of orders come through i will talk to my supplier to try to get more discount.

i can be contacted at :- kalashnikov@ntlworld.com

all the best

assassin

Edited by ASSASSIN
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.