OK, who sent me this orphan????????

I can't read your name or the address on the Fed Ex AirBill and there is no documentation in the box,

or in the soft case. I can't even log it into my bound book like this, nor can I even send it back.

And no, I don't remember your e-mail or phone call that came in along with 500 others.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

A gift from an admirer? :wub:

Seriously guys, when you ship ANYTHING, much less a gun, you have to put your info INSIDE cause you can't count on the info outside being readable.

I would recommend a reverse trace on the pro number on the shipping bill. Even if the name is not legible, the airbill pro number should be printed on it. You can call/check online the fedex site and reverse trace the ship from, from that number.

:smoke:

I am not sure where, but in browsing I saw another member close to me that was from Palatine, IL

Not sure if the post said it or it said IL & the profile said palatine. Hope this helps, I don't know how to search for this or I would & let you know.

~M

I can't read your name or the address on the Fed Ex AirBill and there is no documentation in the box,

or in the soft case. I can't even log it into my bound book like this, nor can I even send it back.

And no, I don't remember your e-mail or phone call that came in along with 500 others.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

Tony,

Can you scan it and have us take a look at it? Maybe more eyeballs would help in deciphering the handwriting.

It is carelessness like this that gives gun owners a bad name and a bad reputation.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

918 251-5640

Tony,

Can you scan it and have us take a look at it? Maybe more eyeballs would help in deciphering the handwriting.

It is carelessness like this that gives gun owners a bad name and a bad reputation.

All joking aside, Tony is the reason you can't read the name and address because of the handwritting, the waybill is goofed up, or the information didn't transfer all the way through the copy paper when the waybill was written up. If it's not because of handwritting, scanning the bill and then playing with the contrast might actually bring the information out or give you enough to go on when makeing inquiries.