Guys I need to know who has an S-12 for sale (19 inch) I paid for an S-12 from Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns and was told that he would have one to send me within days. that was almost three weeks ago. I talked to James today and he does not know when he will be getting ANY S-12's Anyway, where can I buy one? P.S. Atlantic does not answere the telephone, how frustrating!

Edited by WHITE NOISE

I've said it before and I'll say it again. FBMG can go suck walnuts. Their C/S is awful and they do not walk the talk. Yet despite all the warnings on this board, people still feel they should give them their business.

Anyways, to your question: try www.stanleysproshop.com last I heard they didn't have the IZ 109 19" but you can still check with them.

tromix.com may have one or two, too.

I have one coming that I bought off gunbroker.com. Send me a private message and I will tell you from whom. I paid 399 and 19 shipping and just this morning got the money order off. Hope everything works out but so far I am concluding the seller is an asshole. If he delivers I don't really care but his manners leave a lot to be desired.

Is it just me or has the basic concepts of customer service gone the way of the dodo? Simple stuff like do not be rude to the customer, be informative? This is an email exchange with a BUSINESS that I recently bought a shotgun from with an online auction.

ME:

My money order is in the mail to you but when I looked at my auction it

said this

This auction has ended but the item has been relisted.

Click here to view the new listing: Item # BR549 >>>

You do have my gun in stock and will ship it asap once you get my money???

{{{ Do I sound reasonable and polite??}}}

HIM:

I get 2 dozen e mails every day asking the same question.... I'm a gun dealer..

I make a living selling guns. Not selling one gun. I have crates upon crates of

these things for sale, how many do you want?

{{{ WTF! Guess I am not the only one not getting laid regular }}}

ME AGAIN

Dude I am so sorry you have annoyances in your life. The way it is worded on gunbroker made me ask the question. Fuss at them and have them reword the message if you get freaking 2 DOZEN E MAILS EVERY DAY ASKING THE SAME QUESTION. . My money order is in the mail and I am happy you have crates upon crates. Thank you so very much for an excellent customer service attitude.

{{{ WHAT AN ASSHOLE. Now I am sure that info is not news to his mama and any other person who comes within ten feet of his smelly self but they do not matter. I MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE MOOLLLAAA and I will keep my funds away from him in the future and encourage everyone else to do the same. Seems a pretty simple formula doesn't it? }}}

Edited by rocinante
I have one coming that I bought off gunbroker.com. Send me a private message and I will tell you from whom. I paid 399 and 19 shipping and just this morning got the money order off. Hope everything works out but so far I am concluding the seller is an asshole. If he delivers I don't really care but his manners leave a lot to be desired.

Is it just me or has the basic concepts of customer service gone the way of the dodo? Simple stuff like do not be rude to the customer, be informative? This is an email exchange with a BUSINESS that I recently bought a shotgun from with an online auction.

ME:

My money order is in the mail to you but when I looked at my auction it

said this

This auction has ended but the item has been relisted.

Click here to view the new listing: Item # BR549 >>>

You do have my gun in stock and will ship it asap once you get my money???

{{{ Do I sound reasonable and polite??}}}

HIM:

I get 2 dozen e mails every day asking the same question.... I'm a gun dealer..

I make a living selling guns. Not selling one gun. I have crates upon crates of

these things for sale, how many do you want?

{{{ WTF! Guess I am not the only one not getting laid regular }}}

ME AGAIN

Dude I am so sorry you have annoyances in your life. The way it is worded on gunbroker made me ask the question. Fuss at them and have them reword the message if you get freaking 2 DOZEN E MAILS EVERY DAY ASKING THE SAME QUESTION. . My money order is in the mail and I am happy you have crates upon crates. Thank you so very much for an excellent customer service attitude.

{{{ WHAT AN ASSHOLE. Now I am sure that info is not news to his mama and any other person who comes within ten feet of his smelly self but they do not matter. I MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE MOOLLLAAA and I will keep my funds away from him in the future and encourage everyone else to do the same. Seems a pretty simple formula doesn't it? }}}

Well, Who was the asshole, so people can avoid him!

a big +1 for stanleys pro shop. i ordered a s-12 109 two weeks ago late on a wensday and the gun arrived on that monday. terry was a real nice guy to deal with and answered all the questions i had. i would def order from him again.

p.s. the gun was 376 shipped

Edited by rgb03

I really don't want to sell any of the guns I have, uncoverted. My business can only run if I have guns here in stock 100% of the time to work on. If I run out, it's all over. If you absolutely must have a gun and can't get one anywhere else, I would sell one, but the price is going to be way over market value. They are much more valuable to me as raw material for elaborate builds, then the actual market value of the gun itself.

As you have found out, you can't always get guns when you need them.

Tony

Well, I wish I would have seen this post last friday before I ordered another IZ-109 from FBMG. My last experience with them was cordial but the gun took about a month to come in. The box was a bit tattered but the contents were intact. I already received order confirmation from James B. so hopefully he comes thru. :unsure:

nyclu3

Well, I wish I would have seen this post last friday before I ordered another IZ-109 from FBMG. My last experience with them was cordial but the gun took about a month to come in. The box was a bit tattered but the contents were intact. I already received order confirmation from James B. so hopefully he comes thru. :unsure:

nyclu3

Its purely your call, but were I u, I'd send them a big, well worded "Fuck You" in the form of an email. If you'd like to know more about why FBMG blows balls and deserves no business, check my sigline.

I wanted to order from stanley since they are known and local to me but alas they aint got nern durn ruskie auteomatic shootguns :) 3 - 6 weeks before the next shipment and no commitments the price would stay about the same. Good folks though.

Guys I need to know who has an S-12 for sale (19 inch) I paid for an S-12 from Fuzzy Bunny Movie Guns and was told that he would have one to send me within days. that was almost three weeks ago. I talked to James today and he does not know when he will be getting ANY S-12's Anyway, where can I buy one? P.S. Atlantic does not answere the telephone, how frustrating!

Atlantic has always returned any call I have placed and left a message.

Plan on buying from them again in the future.

Guys we are busy and can not answer each & every call that comes in,sometimes we will have 3 calls coming in at the same time, we have voice mail & email and go out of our way to do our best to return all calls and all emails the same day, We are not AMAZON.COM or any other huge firm with 100's of people standing by that are robots and only there to sell you something , but we are honest , stock great products and stand behind what we sell . You are welcome to leave a message or send us a email , please mention that you are a Saiga Forum member.

Thank You

Atlantic Firearms,llc

nyclu3

Ha, try the 7 months the folks that bought 20 rd S308 mags waited, then FBMG didn't even bother to box them up, they just threw the half ass completed mags in a large envelope, who knows what they went through. Worse was the way they handled things on the 308 boards.

Personally, I try my best to review the person/business I wish to work with. Took me some time -but in the end, Tony R. from Tromix is world renown and won my business. Seriously.

After speaking to the man himself to place my 1st order, I've found absolutely no reason to doubt the integrity, value, or reliability in work he does when comparing to what I've read from others. Communication is (not: was) top notch too. Well worth the wait in my opinion.

Besides, imagine the value of one should he retire (heaven forbid -but you have to take that into account for firearm investments). You own a Tromix?

Yeah...that's what I'm talking about.

My values are simple and old fashioned. A handshake is a handshake, a gentleman is a gentleman, and a lady a lady etc. There are times to give and bend in any deal. Ya know...don't sweat the small stuff when dealing with person to person. Trust happens usually once...and vouching for someone is a huge deal.

Sorry you having such a bad experience. I can't think there's anyone that's never bought something and then afterward found out the bad reviews. Heck, the better business bureau wouldn't need to exist if that were true. All I can suggest is take the steps you feel you need to take to resolve the issue....and apply that knowledge to your next purchase as a lesson learned -just as I'm taking your experience as a factor in any of my future purchases as well.

After reading about "Fuzzy Bunny" customer service responses -pass. On the flipside though, I wasn't there.

Anyway, I digress. This is one of the reasons I like staying around these forums. Past all our differences, we try to support each other. Members here are truly a force to be reckoned with for most issues: Laws, personal clout, business clout -nothing personal its just business,..... and no shortage of opinion on Zombie tactical defense).

Then again...this is only one guy's opinion here. Take it for what you will for future shopping.

Oh... +1 on Rocinate's avatar. One of the other great highlights I liked in this thread (and in these forums).

Reminds me to stop it with all the negative waves mannnn.

~S

Why do I own so many Assault Weapons? Zombies of course. Why do you ask?

Edited by whatmanual

Atlantic has always returned any call I have placed and left a message.

Plan on buying from them again in the future.

Im with Juggernaut! I have bought a total of FOUR Saigas from Blaine at Atlantic Firearms.... Every time I call, I talk to Blaine himself and not an operator that gives me the fucking run around. If he doesent answer, I simply leave a message and he personally returns my call. He gave me a great discount because I was a forum member (I still havent seen anyone beat the price I paid), and he had the guns to me in like 3 to 4 business days(if I remember correctly) and thats shipping from MD to south LA. Waitng a month, paying extra, shitty customer servive, and speaking with operators has never been my style. I'll vouch for him. I like this guy, you'll like this guy..he's one of us, he's a goodfella!