What can we expect September 14?

I'm very curious. What can we expect in regards to Saiga products after the end of the Clinton-Feinstein AWB?

Will there be "normal" capacity magazines for our rifles and shotguns? Since Saigas are effected by import laws, is there any chance of getting different configurations at all, or are we stuck unless we do the conversion ourselves?

I ask because I'd hate to be stuck out in the cold like a red-headed stepchild after the end of the '94 AWB.

I wish we could order the Saiga firearms "ready to convert". Imagine if the Saiga rifles came in the original AK configuration minus the furniture and trigger group. Then, all we'd have to do to convert it is put on the furniture and trigger group, instead of the dremmeling, cutting, etc. that we have to do now. Has anyone looked into this possibility?

"AK's, and USI's will flood the streets", or i hope so, i took the dat off for fishing in the streets

i dont think anything will change till after the election, th eimporters (IMO) wont go for the big shipments of anything that would violate the AWS till after Nov. there is only about a mounth from the end of the AWB and election, and everybody knows Kerrys views of guns, and what is likly to happon if he is elected.

that is a good point, We rejoice as the AWB dies.... only to have it replaced by something every worse at the hands of Kerry if he gets into office.

although Bush said he would contine the ban if it got approved again..... <sigh>

I recieved a dumb packet from the Painters Union I was in, they of corse support John Kerry..... one the papers was talking about how he supported Gun rights and owners because he is a hunter. I took one glance and threw it in the trash with all the other crap that was in the packet including who the Union wants me to vote for in all the elections etc etc etc.... all trash.

well, I saw on the news, chuck schumer, of all people. he was out at walmart giving a press conference, asking that walmart and kmart and the like pull thier guns off the shelves. he ALSO stated plainly that "it looks like congress wont renew the ban" in his exact words, and coming from a commie like that man, it should be gospel. what he does to my state afterward is another thing, but we shall see....

• 3 weeks later...