This type of action in the United States of American must be stopped&#

Ray Nagin is a bottom-feeding idiot who is ignoring a court-order to return those confiscated weapons. My guess is he will claim some kind of race conspiracy, call in Al Sharpton and pout in front of the cameras. Later the media will blame the Federal government for some inadaquacy and the rights of the gun-owners will be forgotten. Nagin and his police management are worse than the looters in New Orleans. :killer:

Ray Nagin is a bottom-feeding idiot who is ignoring a court-order to return those confiscated weapons. My guess is he will claim some kind of race conspiracy, call in Al Sharpton and pout in front of the cameras. Later the media will blame the Federal government for some inadaquacy and the rights of the gun-owners will be forgotten. Nagin and his police management are worse than the looters in New Orleans. :killer:

Wait a minute...Weren't some of Nagin's police THE LOOTERS? I never saw or heard of a follow-up to the local TV news reporter's video story of uniformed N.O. police officers pushing carts through Wal-Mart stocking up on "essentials" such as womens' shoes and undergarments....A couple of ex-LEO's were arrested here in Houston still driving the Cadillacs they looted from a dealership in or around N.O, months after the evacuation...

huhhh.....

guido2in Houston

We won the battle on this one! The NRA lawyers filed suits and the guns were ordered to be given back by a court. Then the District attorney tried to delay giving them back by having ridiculous requirements to claim your gun and the NRA filed suit and won again.

Although I'm sure not everyone got they're guns back and everyone who they took a gun from was denied they're 2nd Amendment rights!

Ridiculous that this was aloud to happen! And like 9/11, "We will never forget"

Im coriuos what some of the old salts here would recommend would be the best way to avoid being left naked by LEO in a Katrina type situation? Maybe have a print out of the courts decission in NO in the case along w/the tools of self defense..

My advice: Don't bring a printout to a gunfight.

I do not plan to surrender any of my property.

SHTF- I will do what is necessary.

If the gungrabbers pass illegal laws-

Worst case they go to another state.

Or country if it gets that stupid here.

Wait a minute...Weren't some of Nagin's police THE LOOTERS? I never saw or heard of a follow-up to the local TV news reporter's video story of uniformed N.O. police officers pushing carts through Wal-Mart stocking up on "essentials" such as womens' shoes and undergarments....A couple of ex-LEO's were arrested here in Houston still driving the Cadillacs they looted from a dealership in or around N.O, months after the evacuation...

huhhh.....

guido2in Houston

Amen to both of you..also Gov. Blanco is a freaking stooge.