Oops I did it again!

Well after all the talk about gun bans and limited supply of Sagia 12, I went and bought another one :super: I also tossed in 4 of the ten round mags. Yes it hurts the wallet. Yes I feel a tinge of guilt. Yes its getting crowded in the safe. Oh fuk it, life is short and I got about a 15 year usable shelf life left (I'm 45), so I did it! Now I have two S-12's I must be sick or something, cause I never met a gun I didn't like.

Man, I hate it when that happens.

Nothing like not having money left to buy ammo & eating ramen noodles for a month.

Just prop the gun up somewhere so you can look at it allot and smile until the wallet catches up.

Still, A great feeling IMO.

Congrats on the new gat!

Congrats on the new baby.

Funny how that just happens isn't it. I had a Mosin 91/30 follow me home not long ago to keep the S-12 company.

Now they sit together Mossy telling war stories & Nadeja explaining proper zombie eradication technique. ;)

Congrats on the new baby.

Funny how that just happens isn't it. I had a Mosin 91/30 follow me home not long ago to keep the S-12 company.

Now they sit together Mossy telling war stories & Nadeja explaining proper zombie eradication technique. ;)

funny..my 37' 91/30 and 45' M44 just laugh at the unissued 46' M44 but with the exception of the flare launcher its a "Russian" safe the x39, Romak 99.1, yugo sks, .22 AK and the 3 nagants

I can't keep the mossy in there, it would get scared

Damn, it is strange. I had a job interview the other day and while I was home preparing I started to stress out, next thing I knew I was on the phone putting money down on an S12, it was like I was being compelled by some otherworldly force. The stress just got to me I guess. :huh:

Did you get another one from deer slayer?

I just did the conversion on mine, ace folder and saw grip. I had some problems but mostly because my reading comprehension aint what it should be. All the answers are here if you look.

Just took it out for a test fire and it was a joy. Love the flash in the dark.

Edited by rocinante
Man, I hate it when that happens.

Nothing like not having money left to buy ammo & eating ramen noodles for a month.

Just prop the gun up somewhere so you can look at it allot and smile until the wallet catches up.

Still, A great feeling IMO.

Congrats on the new gat!

put it under your pillow like i do

Damn, it is strange. I had a job interview the other day and while I was home preparing I started to stress out, next thing I knew I was on the phone putting money down on an S12, it was like I was being compelled by some otherworldly force. The stress just got to me I guess. :huh:

did you take the s-12 to the interview? lol

did you take the s-12 to the interview? lol

I did the same thing not too long ago when all of the talk of the AWB started. I now have enough Saigas (and a Yugo SKS thrown in for good measure) to arm a fire team against an incoming horde of zombies....now all I have to do is fill up my ammo cans with enough slugs and .308/7.62x39 to feed them all. A nice problem to have......

.........life is short and I got about a 15 year usable shelf life left (I'm 45), so I did it! Now I have two S-12's I must be sick or something, cause I never met a gun I didn't like.

..........oh crap, dude............. You may well be underestimating your shelf life expectations !!! I'll be 60 in August, and I'm still taking my S-12's out to blow shit up on a regular basis !!!! I know it sounds old to you now, but wait'll you get there before you say its all over...........

post-3950-1175664506_thumb.jpg

I never met a gun I didn't like either, and these days I'm meeting new ones pretty regular.............. !!!

Did you get another one from deer slayer?

I just did the conversion on mine, ace folder and saw grip. I had some problems but mostly because my reading comprehension aint what it should be. All the answers are here if you look.

Just took it out for a test fire and it was a joy. Love the flash in the dark.

I bought it from John Brown's and they said it was the last one! Hey, please let me know how you did with the conversion, I plan to do one myself but I'm a bit uneasy with my tool skills. Did you get any ten rounders yet?

Maybe you can post a pic of your conversion, it sounds cool with the Ace and Saw grip.

.........life is short and I got about a 15 year usable shelf life left (I'm 45), so I did it! Now I have two S-12's I must be sick or something, cause I never met a gun I didn't like.

..........oh crap, dude............. You may well be underestimating your shelf life expectations !!! I'll be 60 in August, and I'm still taking my S-12's out to blow shit up on a regular basis !!!! I know it sounds old to you now, but wait'll you get there before you say its all over...........

I never met a gun I didn't like either, and these days I'm meeting new ones pretty regular.............. !!!

Those Saigas look sick! And yeah, I'll give it a few more years before throwing in the towel. Keep shooting and remember, " 60 is the new 40" Best regards.

...and if you make one comment about the mini van...he kills you

sorry just had to add my own caption :devil:

......hey Joe, I may be an old dude in the wife's minivan......., but I'm a well-armed old dude in the wife's minivan !!!

(Lots of room in there for all the toys................)

:smoke:

Edited by Jeaux E

...and if you make one comment about the mini van...he kills you

sorry just had to add my own caption :devil:

......hey Joe, I may be an old dude in the wife's minivan......., but I'm a well-armed old dude in the wife's minivan !!!

(Lots of room in there for all the toys................)

:smoke:

My old man drives a mini-van...so its 2nd nature to bust on him about it

Jeaux E,

Man those are two of the best looking shotties I have ever seen, TROMIX conversions I assume. I am sitting here drooling.............

Yep........both are TROMIX guns!! For me, there was just no other way to go........... It's a killer thrill shooting both of them, but the 10" shorty is really

a kick to shoot !!!! They both turn a lot of heads when I take them out around here, but the SBS is the real show-stopper !!! I spent a lot of time myself drooling over Tony's website before I went up to his shop the first time..........it was the first time I ever saw an S-12 except in a picture, and seeing the TROMIX conversion, I was immediately sold, and have since bought another one, making the two you see in the pic !!! Like I'm prone to say, "Get the shotgun you've really always wanted......TROMIX !!" And, be the first one on your block to own a TROMIX SBS!! Tony rocks......................and he'll be taking orders again the middle of May or so.............

Jeaux

post-3950-1175834003_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

Now that I've left Illinois and live in Indiana, a state that will allow me to own an SBS, you can be sure I'll be getting myself one.

I'll need to give it some time though. I just moved, still need to sell the old house. Then I'll be in better financial shape.

I need to get to know the local constabulary as well. That way I can figure out if it will be a hassle to get the necessary signatures or easy.

I do hope it's easy. I know all the ways around the unwilling police chief but I'd rather he were willing.

The Short Barrel Shotgun has been something I've drooled over most of my life. Now, it will be a reality!!!!!!!! :D