Reposted video of my drum

Obviously for me, the big bummer is... there's no plan (mentioned as of yet) for Mike to go with a 20ga as well.

:angry: ... :angry: ... :angry: ... :angry: ... :aliens:

I do plan on a .410 after the 12 is out. The .410 will hold just over 30rds. The thing with the 20 ga is most people get the 12 or the .410. There isn't that large of a market for the 20ga. The same reason Oleg has been sitting on his 10rd 20ga mags for so long and drastically dropped the price. The guy making the metal one is a perfect candidate for the 20ga. He wouldn't have the very high start up cost like an injection molded one. He could make them as he got orders for them.

Please post questions in this thread http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=16417 Here is the link to the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=7jOE5Bl1xOw

did you cut down on the size since the vid...

it looks more trim in the pics than the vid maes it look

No, The one in the pic was made from a silicone mold of the one in the video. The plastic bag makes the prototype look bulkier than it is.

B)-->

QUOTE(G O B @ Apr 24 2007, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After carefull review of all available materials- I have concluded that the "magick bag" contains a midget feeding the shell from the bottom!

Damn it, you still don't know my midget's name though. Do you? That's it, no biscuits and mustard for the midget tonight.

Damn it, you still don't know my midget's name though. Do you? That's it, no biscuits and mustard for the midget tonight.

Well shit if you were feeding my biscuts and mustard I would sell you out too!