Seems to go along well with the some of the recent discussions in here so here ya go. 1911 you will love this one.

Subject: Fw: Let's Say I break Into Your House . . .

> >

> >

> > A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials

> > in ages!!! It explains things better than all

> > the baloney you hear on TV.

> >

> > Her point:

> >

> > Recently large demonstrations have taken place

> > acros s the country protesting the fact that Congress

> > is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

> >

> > Certain people are angry that

> > the US might protect its own

> > borders, might make it harder

> > to sneak into this country and,

> > once here, to stay indefinitely.

> > Let me see if I correctly understand

> > the thinking behind these protests.

> > Let's say I break into your house.

> > Let's say that when you discover

> > me in your house, you insist that I leave.

> > But I say, "I've made all

> > the beds and washed the

> > dishes and did the laundry

> > and swept the floors. I've

> > done all the things you don't

> > like to do. I'm hard-working

> > and honest

> > (except for when I broke into your house).

> >

> > According to the protesters:

> > You are Required to let me stay in your house

> > You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan

> > You are Required to Educate my kids

> > You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family

> > (my husband will do all of your yard work because

> > he is also hard-working and honest, except for that

> > breaking in part).

> >

> >

> > If you try to call the police or force me out,

> > I will call my friends who will picket your

> > house carrying signs that proclaim my

> > RIGHT to be there.

> >

> >

> > It's only fair, after all, because you have

> > a nicer house than I do, and I'm just

> > trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working

> > and honest, person, except for well,

> > you know, I did break into your house

> > < I>And what a deal it is for me!!!

> >

> >

> > I live in your house, contributing only a

> > fraction of the cost of my keep, and

> > there is nothing you can do about it

> > without being accused of cold,

> >

> > uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and

> > bigoted behavior.

> >

> >

> > Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you learn

> > MY LANGUAGE!!! so you can

> > communicate with me.

> >

> >

> > Why can't people see how ridiculous

> > this is?! Only in America .

> > if you agree, pass it on (in English).

> > Share it if you see the value of it.

> >

> > If not blow it off.........

> > along with your future Social Security

> > funds, and a lot of other things.

Things put simply are enough for the American people to understand. Only those with an agenda that is ANTI-AMERICAN fail to understand the obvious. I really don't think that it is so much a failure to understand as it is a pre-determined ANTI- American stance to salve their self imposed guilt with MY money. Great post Cobra!

Here's another one. Hows about I come break in your house and not only take advantage of you but I steal a chainsaw out of your shed and runaround drunk at top speed all over your house full of family and guests blindfolded?

That's about the equivelent of what happens every day on our roads. Just yesterday a friend of mine's girlfriend at work lost her father, an AMERICAN TAXPAYING CITIZEN, to a fucking drunk mexican in a stolen SUV right here in my town. This inexcusable shit happens every day and I'm sick of it. They come up here and get fed the answers to the questions in the DMV while a whole roomful of others (mostly mexicans) wait because they have to have an interpreter to even take the tests.

This is of course a very small portion who actually pretend to go thru proper channels to obtain a license. Others just have fake IDs made and drive around at will with no insurance BTW and sometimes drive stolen cars with fake IDs like this asshole and when they hurt or kill someone, those people or their families are just supposed to suffer!

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/592052.html

Go back to driving mules in the dessert!!! :killer:

One of my employees was rear-ended by a mescan (least that's how we say it) and the guy convinces her not to call the police. Since there was no damage to the van she just let it go. My insurance company called and informed me that he had filed a claim with them and they were paying it and charging it against my account. I explained that this worthless piece of flotsam was a wetback and at fault. No dice! The asshat lady (of unspecified origin) informed me that I was wrong to point ou that he was an illegal wet back. Whatever! We have a season for doves and other migratory fowl, perhaps we'll get a a season for migratory foul. I sure would want to be out on opening day!

Hell I am waiting with my 'picking decoys' and my new 'produce and fruit 'camo pattern suit..... :lolol::lolol:

Forgot to add the new 'game attraction system' featuring a PA calling system featuring the sound that always attracts-mariachi music and the smell of fresh tamales!

Hey where is the link for the 'illegal alien target shooting game' I cannot find it in the funnies area... :unsure:

Edited by ThousandSon
One of my employees was rear-ended by a mescan (least that's how we say it) and the guy convinces her not to call the police. Since there was no damage to the van she just let it go. My insurance company called and informed me that he had filed a claim with them and they were paying it and charging it against my account. I explained that this worthless piece of flotsam was a wetback and at fault. No dice! The asshat lady (of unspecified origin) informed me that I was wrong to point ou that he was an illegal wet back. Whatever! We have a season for doves and other migratory fowl, perhaps we'll get a a season for migratory foul. I sure would want to be out on opening day!

at least we're well equipped if the DEMS make it shot gun only

QUOTE-JESUS GADDIS... do you ever put your pennis down

Maybe that is Gaddis' problem....he has a 'pennis' and the rest of us guys have a PENIS!-- :eek::lolol::lolol::lolol::haha:

Depends. Does the person "breaking" into your house have big knockers and likes to walk around naked? :unsure:

Gaddis, I think you're funny as hell but really here. Think of the cost. You have to pay for her for the rest of your life. You really think she's THAT good? Might have a chance of finding the 'woman of your dreams' and still have it be an American citizen. :)

Depends. Does the person "breaking" into your house have big knockers and likes to walk around naked? :unsure:

Gaddis, I think you're funny as hell but really here. Think of the cost. You have to pay for her for the rest of your life. You really think she's THAT good? Might have a chance of finding the 'woman of your dreams' and still have it be an American citizen. :)

i'm beginning to think the woman of HIS dreams has big boobs and a heartbeat...

sorry gaddis had to take the cheap shot

I thought she just needed a heartbeat. :)

I thought she just needed a heartbeat. :)

after market vag will do though

JESUS GADDIS... do you ever put your pennis down

Well, I can cross my "T's" and dot my "I's" with it. :lol:

And yeah, a heartbeat would be nice...:up:

After market vag would probably be much cheaper though. :unsure:

Hmm, maybe (taking Racegal's suggestion into consideration?), I can at least find me one of those "American citizens by proxy" (one born on this soil who American taxpayers have to support anyway). I'm just wondering if Mexican chicks have naturally big knockers, or if I have to screw "Joe (or Jane) Taxpayer" and get that little item fixed first though. :dollar: :dollar:

Besides, will she walk on my back and keep her mouth shut until I tell her she can speak like a Japanese babe would? Some of those Mexican girls can get quite hefty as they get older. :blink:

Ah, Hell. I think I'll just keep on saving up for the Japanese/Mexican/Swedish RealDoll with the enhanced jugg package on it. -_-