Selling my Saiga-12

It is an almost-new RAA imported IZ-107, 24" threaded barrel, factory BHO. When I say "almost-new" I mean it has had 50 rounds through it and was very well cared for (cleaned/oiled, shot, and thoroughly cleaned/oiled).

Sights need adjusting, fires about 8" to the right at 50 yards. Then again, I only tested it with slugs.

Pics coming soon, haven't got around to taking them, thought I'd get the word out anyway.

Anyway, I said package and I meant it. Here it is:

1) the S12

2) 5 factory 8 round mags

3) 4 factory 5 round mags

4) one of Jeric's LRBHO kits - complete newer kit, with the 5 metal mag tabs

5) 2 blackjack recoil buffers

Asking $1000 even for the entire package shipped from my FFL to yours (the gun anyway, I'll ship the rest to you USPS ASAP). I'll require a money order/personal check and a copy of your FFL.

I will sell everything separately in a week or so, if nobody wants the package. Shoot, I could probably make $500 on eBay just selling the 8 rounders.

PM me if you're interested. And please post here so everyone knows you're "in line".

I'll take an 8 rounder for $80 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

---Catter

Do you still have it all?

Mike

I was just offering to purchase a magazine. It is S12.308NSC that is selling the package deal.

Thanks,

---Catter

Mike

Yes I still have the whole package, I haven't started selling it out piece by piece yet. I will post here when I do.

Thanks,

---Catter

Mike

Yes I still have the whole package, I haven't started selling it out piece by piece yet. I will post here when I do.

First or second dibs on one (1) 8rnd mag if the package doesn't go.

Thanks,

---Catter

I'm out of the running for the 8rounders! I'll leave it for someone else if the package is split up.

Thanks,

---Catter

How much for the package deal?

I at least want one 8 rounder? How much?

Mike

I'm out of the running for the 8rounders! I'll leave it for someone else if the package is split up.

Thanks,

---Catter

Mike

I'm asking $1,000 even for the package, shipped. yes, as of right now the package is still available.

i have had one person make me an offer but i really don't want to go less than $1,000 shipped, which i think is a great deal on all this stuff. i'm certainly not making any money over my initial investment(s) and i'm pretty sure nobody could get this stuff for any cheaper elsewhere. if nobody claims the package by next weekend, i'll begin selling the parts individually.

as an update, and so everyone is clear, here's the "waiting list" for the parts. i am by no means entering into any agreements here, just posting the order that everyone PMd me and/or posted with interest in the items so that everyone can see where they stand. once i decide to sell the parts separately and decide on prices i will contact the following people in the following order to give them a chance to buy.

i'll start with the 8 rounders since they seem to be the most popular :P

1. zakmatthews

2. 305diver

3. 73cj5

4. mrjensen

5 round mags

1. 73cj5

the S12 itself

1. skull

the LRBHO

1. killasoundz

Thanks,

---Catter

Mike

I'm asking $1,000 even for the package, shipped. yes, as of right now the package is still available.

i have had one person make me an offer but i really don't want to go less than $1,000 shipped, which i think is a great deal on all this stuff. i'm certainly not making any money over my initial investment(s) and i'm pretty sure nobody could get this stuff for any cheaper elsewhere. if nobody claims the package by next weekend, i'll begin selling the parts individually.

as an update, and so everyone is clear, here's the "waiting list" for the parts. i am by no means entering into any agreements here, just posting the order that everyone PMd me and/or posted with interest in the items so that everyone can see where they stand. once i decide to sell the parts separately and decide on prices i will contact the following people in the following order to give them a chance to buy.

i'll start with the 8 rounders since they seem to be the most popular :P

1. zakmatthews

2. 305diver

3. 73cj5

4. mrjensen

5 round mags

1. 73cj5

the S12 itself

1. skull

the LRBHO

1. killasoundz

If there is a factory eight round mag left, please count me in. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.