Zombie t-shirt update

Hi guys

I know I said that I would have something for you to look at a month ago but I have been swamped with work. Anyhow the website is up its not finished but its up.

We are in the process of getting t-shirts printed but before we do I need to get a good idea of how many and what sizes. Please let me know if you guys like the design and are interested in them I don't want to end with a bunch of shirts no one wants. Also let me know what you thing of the website. We can't take orders over the internet yet and the price on the website 16.95 you guys get for 14.99 plus shipping.

www.zombiedefenseforce.com

Thanks B-V316

Hi guys

I just wanted to give an update on the update. I am working with Juggernaut to get the shirts done. They should be ready to go soon. Thanks for your support and thanks to Juggernaut for the help.

Big-V316

Very cool! I'll be getting some!

You going to try the glow-in-the-dark paint Jugg???

I talked with Juggs about getting the shirts with glow INK (not paint :rolleyes: )

He thinks it would be a great idea, even if we wanted to do them that way...

Juggs is WORKING for BIG-V316 on this job, so ultimately, it's whatever V says!

I know they are working on them right now.... If you really want glow, Speak up now!!!!Before it goes to press!

Edited by Cain Marko

I have not yet talked with big-v about the glow.

The ink is EXPENSIVE! and would most likely drive up the cost of the retail garment 2-3 bucks...

Just guessing if it cost him (big-v) more it will cost you more.

V, if you want glow ( or some glow) give us a call.....

Just talked to Big-V.

We will be forgoing the glow for now.

That is not to say that we will not nun them in the future if enough interest is generated.

Alright if you guys want glow then ya gotta show. I think Jugg said he would have some comps for me midweek so if you want glow tell me no latter than Friday. I am hoping to give him the go ahead by the weekend.

By the way I wanted to tell you guys thank you for your support. I hope to have more shirts to choose from with different sayings some time in the future.

Big-V316

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" ...Psalm 144

"I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong" ... Leo Rosten

"They say that the best defense is offense, and I intend to start offending right now"...Captain James

http://www.zombiedefenseforce.com/

Edited by Big-V316
Alright if you guys want glow then ya gotta show. I think Jugg said he would have some comps for me midweek so if you want glow tell me no latter than Friday. I am hoping to give him the go ahead by the weekend.

By the way I wanted to tell you guys thank you for your support. I hope to have more shirts to choose from with different sayings some time in the future.

Big-V316

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" ...Psalm 144

"I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong" ... Leo Rosten

"They say that the best defense is offense, and I intend to start offending right now"...Captain James

I'll take one, glow or no glow, as long as it fits.

Big-V316

That would be squirrel size...

Big-V316

That would be squirrel size...

LOL, sorry, I ain't no tree rat! :)

Hi guys

Just a quick update. I spoke to Juggernaut yesterday and it looks like the shirts will be ready to ship by August 1st. Sorry for the delay but Jugg has been really busy and I am going on vacation this week so things have been a bit twisted. I really appreciate the support.

Thanks again

Big-V316

Are the images on the back going to be sized to fit,i see you added a pic of a S-12 that takes up alot of space.I know the pics on the site are just for examples but im just wondering like i always do.

The max I can print is 11x17 (I can go up to 13 wide but only 11 tall ).

So the image will be as large as I can fit on 11x17 without distorting the image.

feel free to ask or PM for details. they will be going to press tomorrow/wed...