Brown Bear 700 rounds

On Aims website they have posted a tin of 700 rounds of 7.62 ammo that is non corrosive for 130. I have not been looking for big buld ammo until now. Is this a good buy? Or about average?

Thanks!

On Aims website they have posted a tin of 700 rounds of 7.62 ammo that is non corrosive for 130. I have not been looking for big buld ammo until now. Is this a good buy? Or about average?

Thanks!

When i order ammo from AIM it usually comes out to around $20 shipping. so that would be $0.21 a rnd which isn't bad, but not a deal either. I just looked up AmmoMan and he as Golden Tiger 1,000 for $189 shipped, which is $0.18 a rnd. But its an extra $30.

Thanks!

When i order ammo from AIM it usually comes out to around $20 shipping. so that would be $0.21 a rnd which isn't bad, but not a deal either. I just looked up AmmoMan and he as Golden Tiger 1,000 for $189 shipped, which is $0.18 a rnd. But its an extra $30.

look at aim's golden tiger stuff. it came out to $200 after shipping for 1k rounds.

It's a pretty good buy, considering inflation. I can't get that around here. The best I can do at a store is about $4. A gun show is the only way I can get it cheaper. I just stopped by Academy to get cleaning supplies, and I asked about the prices on ammo, asking if it ever went on sale. The guy, who's not familiar with that department, said no. I said that it could be had cheaper around town, even cheaper at gun shows, and he knew that was the case. Somehow, other places are able to get it cheaper from the manufacturer. The way the store is run, they got some dumbasses heading up the company.

It's a pretty good buy, considering inflation. I can't get that around here. The best I can do at a store is about $4. A gun show is the only way I can get it cheaper. I just stopped by Academy to get cleaning supplies, and I asked about the prices on ammo, asking if it ever went on sale. The guy, who's not familiar with that department, said no. I said that it could be had cheaper around town, even cheaper at gun shows, and he knew that was the case. Somehow, other places are able to get it cheaper from the manufacturer. The way the store is run, they got some dumbasses heading up the company.

i payed $12 shipping for 500 rounds wensday. so it would be more like $24....

i'd also say it is a good buy, if only because the sealed tins are generally alot more per round than buying by the cardboard case. i'm also wondering about the $200 case of GT from AIM. i've ordered three cases of GT from AIM in the past couple months,they were $167, then more recently, $177, shipped to georgia.