Left handed manual BHO??

can a Left handed manual BHO be made to work? I Hate taking my strong hand off the gun.

:rolleyes: Just shoot right handed like the rest of us.

Next you'll want a left hand bolt handle so you quit knocking your teeth out. :unsure:

Friend:

To keep your strong hand on the firing grip you have two techniques to choose from: (1) with the butt on or uder your shoulder, with a IPSC-necessary sling around your neck or shoulder, you can use your index finger to activate the BHO and your right, or weak, hand can rack the action and mag change.

gallery_108_157_173145.jpg

Or, (2) by also leaving the butt on or under your shoulder (armpit) you can use your thumb to activate the BHO with your weak (right) hand to also rack the action and mag change.

gallery_108_157_820485.jpg

If you were a northpaw, you could count rounds and lift the BHO with your trigger finger knuckle and lift on the last round for a LRBHO effect, but the lefties can't do that. But, you can at least use the BHO prior to mag changes to speed them up a good deal.

Hope this helps.

Edited by inparidel

Inparidel, Thanks much for your input. #2 is what I've been working on.

I also like having ejection port and action on weak hand side as it makes it easier

if you have to load 1 round at a time.. you dont have to reach over the gun...

even though I'm 6'3", I got short thumbs! LOL!!!

Thanks again for going to the trouble of posting pics and everything!

Very kind of you!

THat's what we're here for, bro. . .even if I do sometimes add answers to questions in a thread that said no extraneous text :unsure: I am a righty and can count rounds for a LRBHO, but that does not mean that I don't think about my "wrong-handed" brethren. :smoke:

You're welcome, again.

Edited by inparidel
Wouldnt the simplest answer be to install a Jeric Auto LRBHO? I'm a lefty and it works great.

Well. . .the Jeric LRBHO is cool if you have the wherewithall to do the mod. Many do not. . .glad that you do, bro. We were just talking about the standard S-12 guy without the shop tools. Otherwise. . .you have a great add-on, bro! Enjoy!

can a Left handed manual BHO be made to work? I Hate taking my strong hand off the gun.

:rolleyes: Just shoot right handed like the rest of us.

Next you'll want a left hand bolt handle so you quit knocking your teeth out. :unsure:

i got this one...

simply weld a bar to the top of a galil handle so it crosses the gun

Nope, Arms are OK! But my thumbs are so short I barley qualify as a primate!

Got a freakishly huge head as well! Momma used to have to buy me special shirts.

Yup, I was like 5 years old before I could hold my head upright.

Just spinnin' around in circles on the kitchen floor! rubbin' a bald spot on the side of my head. :haha:

Keep your left hand on the PG and with your right hand try racking the slide with your thumb while hitting the button with your middle or index finger. I'm a righty, but thats how I do it when I use my right hand to engage the BHO, no left hand needed.

Got a freakishly huge head as well! Momma used to have to buy me special shirts.

Just spinnin' around in circles on the kitchen floor! rubbin' a bald spot on the side of my head. :haha:

so... you're exeptionally large for a midget!

LMAO! yep! pretty much! A Giant ANGRY MIDGET......WITH GUNS!!!

LMAO! yep! pretty much! A Giant ANGRY MIDGET......WITH GUNS!!!

with guns... the only way to be