Ultimak Saiga 12 Optic Rail Now Shipping

Ultimak Saiga 12 Optic rails are in stock and shipping , these are for the IZ 109 shotguns, easy installation , no gunsmith necessary, solid mount for your favorite optic but by the experts at Ultimak , price $85 per unit shipped while supply's last, please feel free to visit our web site for the payment options etc Visit My Website Email undefined

ultimak2.jpg

Hello, 32ndgeorgia

How do you rate the Trijicon reflex? That's the one with no batteries, just a tritium-fueled triangle?

Do you think it sits pretty low on the rail? Quick acquisition? Bright in daylight?

Thanks in advance for your opinions...

guido2 in Houston

I received my rail a few days ago. It installed easily and seems to be rock solid. I have a Trijicon reflex sight on it. I am looking forward to zeroing it with my slug load at 50 Yds.

Later,

The price for Saiga 12 members would be $85 shipped the price on our site is $95 pls shipping , all you need to do is be a active member and when you place your order mention your user name, also not sure where you emailed today but we have received no emails from you about the price on the rail etc, our correct email address sales@atlanticfirearms.com web site www.atlanticfirearms.com

Edited by Atlantic Firearms.com
We have shipped several of these out and we are looking for more feedback from members

I have received mine and am in the process of mounting it and my new Tapco Galil handguard mod'ed by Dinzag.

Both items look exemplary, I will certainly post pic's and evaluations when the mounting is complete.

I'll have to wait for my new Docter red dot to arrive, and there's no telling when my Krebs front clamp-on will be shipped. I'm putting a HK rear on.

This conversion also has the Ace "AR Light" folding stock installed (kind of a non-adjustable, simplified SOCOM style) and it seems to be a beautiful thing.

It's on an internal block.

I'm looking forward to getting this "Anti Valley-Bitch" model completed...

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

I easily installed the rail on my S-12. It is solid. I sighted in at 50 yds with slugs and had no problems at all. My Trijicon reflex works great and no batteries to worry about. That sight is hard to beat. This is a great combination: sight and rail. I am now sighted in and it is a deadly system. I should have no problem hitting poppers at 3-gun now at 50 yds.

32ndgeorgia

Hello

I'm pretty well on the way to getting my new S12 squared away. I'm waiting for my Krebs front sight, figuring out which of my assortment of rear sights work best with it, and some minor stuff.

I thought I'd post a couple of pic's of my Atlantic/Ultimak rail in combination with my awesome Dinzag modified Tapco Galil forend, and my quite impressively dimunitive Docter sight.

It also has the (somewhat) new Ace "AR-Lite" folding stock on an internal block.

Still some fine-tuning to be done, the stock will need to be a couple inches shorter, but the Atlantic rail went on like a charm and appears to be a wonderful alternative to the heavy, bulky and expensive Halo.

Well, I'm impressed. I'm kinda excited about the new bunch of really cool stuff for the S12's, as well. I tried to incorporate as much of the new stuff as possible, without getting too "V-B'd" out....

post-3965-1189283927_thumb.jpg

post-3965-1189283899_thumb.jpg

post-3965-1189283964_thumb.jpg

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

• 7 months later...

I ordered one a while ago.

I installed it easily.

It seemed to be a little out of center with the barrel and/or gas tube.

I believe this is because the shotgun was built that way and has nothing to do with Ultimak

It is sweet! I installed a red or green adjustable dot sight and it seems very solid. I have not fired yet.

I went shooting before the sight arrived and just used a white grease pencil to draw a line down the top and ,....

it worked great at about 40 yards an 8 /2" wide by 11" standard paper size on its side (I printed my own targets)

The end of the rail sits at the bottom of the paper target we were getting 5 out of 5 slugs on paper and one guy got several through the same hole!

I highly recomend this for anyone wanting a centered low top mount optic,.. The only reason I am wondering about is why they didn't come this way from the factory? or with a factory option? I can see why on the AK they use the side mount,

Perhaps it is "Left over" and just used on the S12 because it is easy for stamped receivers??

GG