I don't think it is your mood. I think you are watching as our country is in the final few swirls at the very bottom of the toilet bowl. Political Correctness and apathy along with a large dose of welfare mentality have brought us to this. We are witnessing our country being destroyed from within. I have a feeling the coup de grace will not be from zombies but will be from our own out of control government which ceased to do the will of the people many years ago. I am sorry to say that I don't believe that my brothers and sisters have the integrity and willingness to sacrifice in order to bring back the old Constitutional order. I am sure that they feel powerless and disheartened but didn't our forefathers? Maybe I'm the one who is bitchy today.

Edited by 1911

did anyone complain like that when the jewish holidays were added?

Pretty much it was done for the same reasons: sufficient number of the voting population is muslim.

Of course Saudi Arabia's 20% leverage on our GNP may have a part to play too XD... or DX rather

!911 PLEASE post a link or PM me a link to this info so I can copy it and post it in an email I will be sending off to ALL the POS people in congress . I am going to use my 1ammendment right and tell them how worthless they are as Americans,politicians, how disgusted I am with the way they are destroying this country by act like this,supporting the illegal alien invasion,etc.

I thank you in advance and I wish us ALL luck in the next few years...

no comment

Huh?

Awright Cobra if you'd rather vent in person I tell you what. Come on over to my Ramadan pig roast this weekend and you can tell me all about it.

What? Your RPR (Ramadan Pig Roast) is only for a select one or two? Well, too late on this Sunday afternoon to make it there, anyway, so guess I'll just have to make do with a pork chop and imagining what you and Cobra will be commiserating about... Just remember to lift a couple of brewskis for me and remember that they don't approve of that, either.

Edited by Aethelbert

The line in the sand has to be gun control. We can't allow ourselves to be disarmed. If we do the Islamofacists will own US in no time. Any politician who advocates disarming the law-abiding American Citizen is a traitor. Western Civilization won't even be part of the hstory books as anything other than one on a long list of enemies crushed under the boot of Islam.

!911 PLEASE post a link or PM me a link to this info so I can copy it and post it in an email I will be sending off to ALL the POS people in congress . I am going to use my 1ammendment right and tell them how worthless they are as Americans,politicians, how disgusted I am with the way they are destroying this country by act like this,supporting the illegal alien invasion,etc.

I thank you in advance and I wish us ALL luck in the next few years...

http://iraqsinconvenienttruth.com/2007/10/...-in-washington/

The above link should fix you up. Please spread the word.

For anyone that wants to dig, check out the assets the Saudi Arabian government owns here in the US.

One of the posts I had last year was protecting the ARAMCO Special Terminal at Houston's Bush Airport. Double fenced off, armed response independent of TSA, own frigging hangars and ramps, all for the 40 or so private jets used by Saudi Buisnessmen when playing over here. Something like 12% of the airport land reserve is owned by them.