I'M READY TO BUY

Alright guys

This is my second post and after all the input and research I've done I'm convinced. I've researched other AK platforms and I'm convinced that this should be my next addition. I am new to AK's but I'm make my living as a mechanic so the conversion doesn't scare me. I would also like to point out that having such a great forum for information is alot of my reasoning also.

So who has the best price?? I've found $ 270 at On Point Firearms for the 16", and $ 294 for the 20". Are their any other good places I should know about.

Tyboy (soon to be regular)

I think Tritium has it nailed. I haven't seen cheaper for NIB online. As far as your avatar: It's pretty easy to piss on something broke down on the side of the road :haha: , just kiddin. Welcome to the forum! :up:

THANKS

THAT IS THE BEST PRICE I APPRECIATE IT.

JUST ADDED THAT PICTURE TO MY PROFILE.

I'M HAPPY TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE IT.

I think Tritium has it nailed. I haven't seen cheaper for NIB online. As far as your avatar: It's pretty easy to piss on something broke down on the side of the road :haha: , just kiddin. Welcome to the forum! :up:

THANKS

THAT IS THE BEST PRICE I APPRECIATE IT.

JUST ADDED THAT PICTURE TO MY PROFILE.

I'M HAPPY TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE IT.

Great! Classic Arms is an excellent outfit to do business with. Enjoy!

As far as your avatar: It's pretty easy to piss on something broke down on the side of the road :haha: , just kiddin.

Just remember...First On Race Day or Found Off Road Driving

post-1914-1196428293_thumb.jpg

And now for something constructive on the topic :lolol:

You should be happy with your Classic Arms experience, its a gun store not a web developing company so go easy on the webpage

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you live in one of the states that I don't ship, I will sell you one for $239. shipped. + 4% for paypal

Just saw this.

Saiga 7.62 16 inch barrel $247.25

http://www.rrarms.com/catalog.php?prod=GIZ132

louielouie

Edited by MAA
  • 3 weeks later...

Classic was a good company to deal with as far as I am concerned, nice folks and good service, they did not try to rape me on shipping (actual cost), no credit card fees, and they shipped to my dealer in Upstate NY with no problems, questions or concerns! How much business do you think MAA loosees by not shipping to the other eight million people that live in the free part of our state?

Classic was a good company to deal with as far as I am concerned, nice folks and good service, they did not try to rape me on shipping (actual cost), no credit card fees, and they shipped to my dealer in Upstate NY with no problems, questions or concerns! How much business do you think MAA loosees by not shipping to the other eight million people that live in the free part of our state?

Did you get a dimpled receiver? I ordered a Saiga 7.62 with 16 " barrel from Classic Arms (about 2 weeks ago) and got a dimpled receiver.

louielouie

I know exactly what you mean. I've already got a 7.62X39 rifle which is completely legal in New Jersey. I'd like to get 1 or 2 more while I still can from MAA but they won't do business with me.

I know exactly what you mean. I've already got a 7.62X39 rifle which is completely legal in New Jersey. I'd like to get 1 or 2 more while I still can from MAA but they won't do business with me.

Or me (and the 7.62x39 is my next rifle). Eh, whatever. It's their business and they can run it as they see fit.

But I think a decent price range for the 7.62x39 is about $250 or so. I've got one lined up in NJ for $270 but I'm probably going to wait until March to get it. It's local so I don't have to worry about shipping. With NICS cost it will probably be just south of $300.

Did you get a dimpled receiver? I ordered a Saiga 7.62 with 16 " barrel from Classic Arms (about 2 weeks ago) and got a dimpled receiver.

louielouie

I will let you know when they get here. I ordered them yesterday around noon, Ben said they would ship out in the afternoon pick up. I would guess I should have them Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Or me (and the 7.62x39 is my next rifle). Eh, whatever. It's their business and they can run it as they see fit.

But I think a decent price range for the 7.62x39 is about $250 or so. I've got one lined up in NJ for $270 but I'm probably going to wait until March to get it. It's local so I don't have to worry about shipping. With NICS cost it will probably be just south of $300.

This rifle for $250.00, is this a private sale or through a gun shop? Like I said before, I like the gun enough to have more than just one. I don't know why my old lady can't seem to understand that though.

taurus it's $260 for the 7.62x39.

His name is Paul and the company is Action Arms.

He did mention that if he had to ship it out it would have to go to an ffl in your area so I don't know if that will translate to any real savings for you. You could of course drive down and get it if you want. It's the southern end of Camden County (Winslow Township) and he operates out of his home (he's a full time LEO). Nice guy to do business with although my only experience with him was transferring my s-12 to me and getting some ammo from him.

I wanted to clear something up. I just got an instant message from another member on the board regarding what I said about MAA in a previous post. This is an exact copy and paste of what I told him.

Oh dude, it has nothing to do with getting screwed over. I'm sure they're a great company to deal with and I can see they have awesome prices. They won't sell to me because I live in New Jersey. We have a lot of bullshit laws regarding what you can and can't have in New Jersey so rather than have either the customer do the research, or do the research themselves as to whether or not a particular item is legal, they just won't do business with anybody from the state.

I want to make sure that everybody understands why I said what I did.

taurus it's $260 for the 7.62x39.

His name is Paul and the company is Action Arms.

He did mention that if he had to ship it out it would have to go to an ffl in your area so I don't know if that will translate to any real savings for you. You could of course drive down and get it if you want. It's the southern end of Camden County (Winslow Township) and he operates out of his home (he's a full time LEO). Nice guy to do business with although my only experience with him was transferring my s-12 to me and getting some ammo from him.

GunnyR, I know who that guy is. I talked to him a couple of times before and was gonna buy a FNH pistol from him until he told me it didn't have an external safety. It's a pretty long ride to get to him but I'd rather do that than have it shipped to one of the FFL's up here. I deal with these guys all the time and would feel kind of fucked up having them accept one of the guns they sell because it was $40.00 cheaper from someone else. I guess what I should really be doing is tell them I want $40.00 off the gun.