Damn. Ya leave for a year or so and they just move eveything around on ya. ;) Seriously, I like the way things are organized. Mod-Squad: You're doing one hell of a job. As for the rest of you, I'm a little disappointed that the "What do we Look like?" thread has only gotten longer by one page. :haha:

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not dead. I did just get over my very first ever hang-over, but I don't think that qualifies. Spent some time in an out-patient mental-health program for my chronic depression and anxiety, but that was really a pretty positive experience. Still waiting on a court date with social security so my lawyer and doctors can brow beat them into declaring me disabled. It takes me 15mg of valium to get through an hour or two being out in public. Let me tell you: having a perscription for Valium to be taken "as needed" is a *big* responsibility.

In other news... Well, I'll make other posts to talk about other things. It's been far too long, and I've missed you guys.

Carla

PS: Yes, the name change is official. Woohoo, eh?

As for the rest of you, I'm a little disappointed that the "What do we Look like?" thread has only gotten longer by one page. :haha:

Hey, I just put a new pic in there. I'm tryin :D . Next time, I wanna try and get one of those bad-ass action shots where you see the brass right as it gets ejected :super: .

As for the rest of you, I'm a little disappointed that the "What do we Look like?" thread has only gotten longer by one page. :haha:

OH NOOOO, I've given up posting photos of anything ELSE dealing with me. I learned my lesson :rolleyes: Good to meet you though.

Hey Carla - I wanted to just say that altough I still do not agree with you and your ideals, I applaud you for following them through to the end. I am actually glad to hear that you have gone the full course. Ive gotten crap for this stance. I wont retract it, although I am not a member of the staff, and dont NEED to.

my hat is off to you, GIRL! heres to doing what you find is best for YOU, and following it through, no matter what people say or think.

I honestly wish you well for that.

fuck what everyone thinks. do what you have to.

the several members that wished thier accounts retracted, because of you, well, THAT AINT MY PROBLEM.

god will judge us all in the end? and it isnt your place to do so beforehand, is all I can say about that.......

....so shoot me. it dont matter who or what you call god, only that god is good, and that there is only the one true god. people seem to distract from that so often, it isnt even funny.

Edited by Bvamp

well, i promised Juggy some pictures of me at the range wearing a Dinzag or a RJF T-shirt, but since it's winter it's rather unlikely to find me at the range in a T-shirt any time soon.

Bvamp: I could say something long and rambling about our shared ideals and my respect for you, and the way you conduct yourself (that is, conduct in accordance with your ideals), but I'lll translate it into something shorter just for the sake of time: "I love you too." ;)

BobAsh: Glad to see you're still here. The place just wouldn't be the same (for me) without you.

Tritium: I try to think of it as a last resort. No worries. :)

Dinzag: Kick-Ass site man! I think I may know where I'm asking for christmas presents from. ;)

Gary: I'll also answer to Mickey - nickname based on my middle name, been called it all my life (and it's fairly androgynous).

22-Shooter & Dayan Inikhaton: I understand about the pictures. I'm still working on the photography thing myself.

Gunny & SuperHawk: Nice to see you guys too.

Damn. Ya leave for a year or so and they just move eveything around on ya. ;) Seriously, I like the way things are organized. Mod-Squad: You're doing one hell of a job. As for the rest of you, I'm a little disappointed that the "What do we Look like?" thread has only gotten longer by one page. :haha:

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm not dead. I did just get over my very first ever hang-over, but I don't think that qualifies. Spent some time in an out-patient mental-health program for my chronic depression and anxiety, but that was really a pretty positive experience. Still waiting on a court date with social security so my lawyer and doctors can brow beat them into declaring me disabled. It takes me 15mg of valium to get through an hour or two being out in public. Let me tell you: having a perscription for Valium to be taken "as needed" is a *big* responsibility.

In other news... Well, I'll make other posts to talk about other things. It's been far too long, and I've missed you guys.

Carla

PS: Yes, the name change is official. Woohoo, eh?

Welcome back! I think you kinda signed off not long after I came on board. You have a bit of catching up to do. Just don't believe everything you read. J/K :rolleyes: