Loved the new Movie.

Here is a link to the original "Last man on earth" staring Vincent Price.

you can watch the whole movie here free!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1663597729999672400

Hey, I added the Original PDF file if any of you actually like to read.

I_Am_Legend.pdf

Loved the new Movie.

Here is a link to the original "Last man on earth" staring Vincent Price.

you can watch the whole movie here free!

havent seen it yet, but i'm kinda skeptical the Will Smith can pull this off. Afterall, he's up against Vincent Price (Last Man On Earth) and Charlton Heston (The Omega Man).

i've heard others say it's a good movie though, so i'll probably go and see it in the cinema when it's released here.

Hey, I added the Original PDF file if any of you actually like to read.

thanks, but i own the paperback ;)

Saw it this weekend. I think this is, without a doubt, Will Smith's finest piece of acting yet. It was first class!

The effects were good, the acting was good and the score was exceptional - not such much in composition, but in timing. Silence when needed.

This beats the snot out of 28 Days/Weeks later.

I just watched I am Omega the other day. It is a rather cheesy but ok. I'm looking forward to seeing the fourth version as well but will wait because Hollywood no longer takes my money at the box office, well expect for Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich.

It was better than I expected, as I expected it to be terrible. I was dissapointed that it was like any new "hollywood" horror flick. In this I mean that nomatter what the monster's weakness is, it decides to be immune to it at some point and it never works again. So Will never gets to go vampire hunting, because they're fucking immune to everything until it's time for them to die so the story can move on.

It was better than I expected, as I expected it to be terrible. I was dissapointed that it was like any new "hollywood" horror flick. In this I mean that nomatter what the monster's weakness is, it decides to be immune to it at some point and it never works again. So Will never gets to go vampire hunting, because they're fucking immune to everything until it's time for them to die so the story can move on.

Agreed! that is what made last man on earth so cool.. he kept makin up them steaks to pound into the vampires hearts! I did like how he went fishin in the new one though! LOL!