Liquid Nitrogen in a plastic Coke bottle is fun to play with also, and it won't get you thrown is the brown eye motel, at least if you don't have someone set it beside your cop friends car while talking to him. :):)

1911, WHAT is that crap anyway?????

Edited by termite

HOLY CRAP CAKES BATMAN, That reminds me of a plant I worked at in Ga., I had to fill out a form with all my data, next of kin and whom to notify, leave EVERYTHING I had locked in a safe, when I asked why, they said if that silo blew up, that there would not be enough of me left to put on the head of a needle, needless to say, my butt was puckered up and I finished that job as fast as I could and got the hell out of Dodge. AH, and another is a paper mill working around "strong gas", it deadens your since of smell, FIRST, second, it kills you, all in a matter of minutes. Thank God for air packs, and I did smell like shit for 3-4 days after that, my wife burned my clothes after I came home and I had to sleep down stairs, the kids called me "stinky", and the boss had to turn in the company car for a new one, wasn't my fault, I was just doing my job, just wish I had known BEFORE I accepted the job. Ain't working FUN.