good thread i have been looking for the vodka too but am looking for the ak bottle,, there are 2 versions one is a glass, the other is a collector series made of bacarat crystal. and is numbered x of so many dont remember the numbers made.. anyone know where to find these let me know thx

Edited by lsgs

I used to have my heart set on getting one of the glass AK bottles, and the cool box it comes with, but after finding out how expensive that would be I settled for a couple of other ones. I bought these from fellow member Urals, and he shipped them to me from Russia, along with my Korsak laser for the S-12. Unfortunately he could not ship the actual vodka, only the bottles but if I refill them with Stoli they still make nice converstaion pieces while sipping some fine Russian Vodka. :smoke:

post-1293-1199041968_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1199041984_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1199041998_thumb.jpg

<EDIT>

Had to come back and show ya this pic of how the target is visible thru the bottle like you are looking thru a scope. They should have taken it one step further and added crosshairs or chevron....

post-1293-1199044212_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas :wub:

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Bringing this one up from the dead.

I contacted AIKO about a distributor in WA state and I should have known......since our state falls into the borderline "nazi" catagory, all hard liquor is state controlled. But Igor sent me a nice little email with a "request card" to drop off at the stores that would let them write a letter to the state requesting that it be allowed to be sold here in WA. the picture is pretty funny but for some reason it wont let me save it to my computer otherwise I would post it here.

EDIT: Figured it out.

kalashnikovvodkarequestgp6.th.jpg

Edited by NataSS Inc
  • 1 year later...

I'm going to bring this thread up again,because I have been looking around North Georgia and I have found a liquor store that got and is carrying this

Kalashnikov vodka. They ordered 2 cases and one case is in the store now. There store is in Kennesaw Ga.here is there info if anyone would like to pick up a few. the bottles are really cool looking.

Spirits and Wine Emporium

3895 Cherokee St.

Kennesaw,Ga 30144

770-218-3683

This is the one I want...

home_content.jpg

Red rocket! That looks terrible.

WA state is pretty good about vodka--having to cater to our Spokane and Seattle chop shops and all. You probably won't get far with the request, best to attempt import which is always a gamble.

And who needs the bottles anyhow? I am sure someone could PDF the label if asked. It's the stuff inside you want. Some Russians toss or pocket the cap, not to be put back on the bottle.

Here's my contribution to this thread. Found the vodka at Spec's in Austin.

At first I thought it was kinda lame since it looked like just a run of the mill bottle. Then I noticed it has a rebated cartridge rim and that was enough for me to drop the 20 bones for it.

VodkaPics010.jpg

Edited by ledsalad