watch. meth is the next "enemy" here.....we all know it...watch what methwars 2008 or 2009 is compared to crackwars 1990's......

...and dont do anything stupid when the swat team has to serve a warrant on you..........

Edited by Bvamp
watch. meth is the next "enemy" here.....we all know it...watch what methwars 2008 or 2009 is compared to crackwars 1990's......

...and dont do anything stupid when the swat team has to serve a warrant on you..........

I'm not expecting any SWAT teams until intellectual crimes become punishable by armed goonies but it seems we are well on our way with the new

HR 1955, the Violent Radicalization & Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act

Basically recounting a SHTF scenario or trying to organize a group just in case of a Katrina type event will be a federal crime and then the militarization of police won't be so cool anymore will it?

They might actually get some use out of all of that gear they hit us tax payers up for when they try to lean on somebody who's done nothing wrong but is prepared for a worst case scenario but then again that was the real reason for the militarization of US Police Forces to begin with and not this "War On Drugs" fantasy..

And for gods sake dont run upstairs to be with your 6 children when theres a loud flashbang OUTSIDE on your porch??..then someones busting down your front door at night. What would be the first reaction of any mother in those 10-15 seconds before they gained entry,announcing "Police",while shooting your dogs....especialy when the nieborhoods not the greatest.My guess would be that she went to protect her 1 year old in all the commotion ....then with the child in her arms,both were shot....for some reason?? FBI and all the outside investegators are here doing there thing.They announced the swat guy was a 30 year vetran of the force.

I have had police point firearms on me on several occasions. I put my hands up, and moved NOT AN INCH. it isnt difficult to do.....

edit: I am still alive.Im just lucky though, right?

Edited by Bvamp

well, seeing how I was the one there every time, and remember each incident clearly like it was yesterday, I think that I can say that it had nothing to do with luck.

Were you there, and I just didnt see you?

well, seeing how I was the one there every time, and remember each incident clearly like it was yesterday, I think that I can say that it had nothing to do with luck.

Were you there, and I just didnt see you?

Nope nobody was there but you.And you werent at the Lima shooting either but youve made it clear that its not possible that a cop could ever negligently discharge a weapon into a woman and her child :rolleyes: Im not defending this womans life style or choices in life but i cant find any justification for a swat team to raid this house like they did with the six children to get to a petty asshole that they could have picked up anywhere...end result..one woman,6 kids,one cop fucked for life.This never made national news..how often does it actualy happen??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyA7Ah2sPI

Edited by Pointer

pretty often, probably.

Im not saying that anybody DIDNT screw up. I am just argueing the other aspect of things, as they might very well have been. That type of statement when I make them, is often construed to mean that I am taking sides against this or that.

What I AM SAYING is that people jump down the Police's throats at every turn, it seems like, and its neither right, nor fair to them. People need to remember based upon simple facts of situations, what OTHER THINGS may have been a factor, not just each word that is written.

It is not fair or just, to speak in the manner that some members do here, about LEOs, in general, or in a highly derragatory manner as is displayed often (ive done it too, but anyone that was privy to that whole thing knows that it was in reference to something that happened to ME, not something I read about), simply because our membership has a LARGE NUMBER of LEOs here, and are very good guys, and do not deserve to come into a place like this here, and have to read that shit.

Think of it as this. You say "cop", that means all cops, whether you like it or not. A similar statement would be "american", which means all americans.

Story opportunity, taking it:

Im in the D.C. airport, waiting for a connecting flight that is ALWAYS late, and waiting in line at the gate for the plane to show up 2 hours late. A bunch of people, mostly business types, and clearly from body language, exposed to extreme liberalism, with the expection of only a few. I know this because when I travel, I always wear SOMETHING with either a gun on it, or an american flag, or both, and I get "those looks". Keep in mind that D.C. is one of the airports that is patrolled still with paired swat and military guys with thier fingers always at the ready to pull the trigger.

Anyway, Im in the front of the line, with some of the obvious upper management types and some other guys and gals, when I notice the guy two people up reading a paper with an Iraq war headline on it. He made some comment on it being bullshit and shook his head. The guy in back of him, says that that is why canada doesnt like america right now, and I wasnt the only one who heard his pronunciation of the letter "O". A woman in the next line over waiting asked him where he was from, as this instantly got people's attention that heard him say it. Of course, a montrealer.

So another guy, in back of me, in a really nice suit as I recall, say to the canadian that there is a lot more to whats going on over there than meets the eye, to which the canuk has the obvious left wing reply of "its all about oil and people are dying over there for money".

Well, that was when I chimed in, and had that guy so worked up that two of the nice fellers' with m16's walked over. Guess what, even though my voice was raised, and I came at that asshole with my far right wing attitude and mentality, the nice fellers' armed to the teeth took up a nice position to shoot us both, and nicely asked THE CANADIAN to shut the hell up or he wouldnt be permitted to board the flight. They completely and totally made it clear that they were talking ONLY to him, much to the approval of the other people standing there, myself included. As is my nature, I had to say one more thing to the guy, which was simply "you arent in canada, you should be careful what you say to us here" is almost exactly what I said to him. He didnt say a word.

The two nice fellers' walked away, and I noticed that the plan estaff was informed of our little spat. As I was standing there, the guy in back of me asked me if I was a republican. Of course, the usual reply of "no, Im one of those not-so-conservatives. I got a kick out of it when he said that he was "a too liberal democrat" and had a good laugh. A couple of the others said what they were, and most everyone had a good moment standing there knowing that when you say america or american, you talk about all of us.

...I sat in the aisle seat for the 1 1/2 hour flight to newark right next to the nice canadian who was apparantly in a rush, much to his and the flight crews shock. I said not one word the entire flight to him or anyone. When we landed and he was in his obvious rush to make some train or meet someone or something, well, I just stood there and let the ENTIRE PLANE disembark before letting him out of the seat next to me. everyone had heard the exchanges at the termial, apparantly, and everyone smiled and laughed as they left the plane.

and when you say pig or cop or fucking swat team or whatever, its the same thing. you talk about all of them, of all types. Including the guys that come here that do so because they dont want to listen to this shit, those nice fellers' in the airport I met, as well as the one that put an unsafed and loaded 45 my my eye while I was handcuffed on the ground for no reason to shove a mug shot in my face and insist it was me when everyone else told him it wasnt.

maybe I should make myself a little clearer in the future, and stop beating around the bush about it.

Fair enouph,i am not a cop basher by any means..i have great respect for the well trained honest officers here or anywhere that do there job.Any further posts on this subject will not include the word cop but will refure to

Police Sgt Joe Chavalia and the Lima,Oh swat team.

Revised:

Nope nobody was there but you.And you werent at the Lima shooting either but youve made it clear that its not possible that "Police Sgt Joe Chavalia"could ever negligently discharge a weapon into a woman and her child rolleyes.gif Im not defending this womans life style or choices in life but i cant find any justification for the "Lima,Oh swat team" to raid this house like they did with the six children to get to a petty asshole that they could have picked up anywhere...end result..one woman,6 kids,one "Police Sgt Joe Chavalia" fucked for life.This never made national news..how often does it actualy happen??

Let's ALL step back and take a deep breath. #1 thing here is that an innocent child got hurt, #2 thing is that it's momma got capped, maybe from her own doing, maybe not. NOBODY knows what went on in that room, but SHE and da babies daddy put da babies in that situation, not the cops and NO it has not been on the news down here. The cop may be good, he may be bad, it will all come out, but as we all know, the guy was just providing for his chilluns cause the system won't. GET A FRICKING JOB, it might not pay as much a selling drugs, but at least you won't put your chilluns in harms way, but that also goes to show the total disregard for the chilluns or their well being. We have had sheriffs on our street for the past week, seems that last Wednesay, the little crack head whore "found" her mother dead in the door way of their trailer. They rent property down the road from ours, and funny as hell that before the sheriff arrived, her and her 2 sisters where outside fighting over who got their mother's scrip for Dalota (spelling) that was just re-filled the day before, and then on Friday, 3 sheriffs come screaming down the road (actually a 1 1/2 lane tar and gravel pig trail) going to the same place, but we shouldn't "pre-judge" the druggies should we. Oh, and they did take out SEVERAL bags of evidence Wednesday night, too bad they didn't find the lab way out in the woods down by the river, maybe it''ll go BOOM like the other 3 have. :)

If the cops had have come in for no reason, I maybe could feel bad for the woman, but with the situation, she knew what could happen and chose to be there, for her, I have no remorse, for the baby, I will say a prayer. So let's stop bashing the cops until all is said and done. Kind of funny how I was watching the news this morning and the "people of color" where shown on TV out in town with signs and bull horns calling for the violence to stop, and the TV crew interviews this woman "of color" and this "woman" has the gonads to say "that when the churches start doing what they are supposed to, the violence will stop". That is the MOST F---ed up thing I have ever heard from someones mouth and also goes to show the mentality of some people, or LACK OF IT.

we had a member here from hawaii, that brought a little attention to his plight, and DID get screwed....

people look at the facts, and only the layed out facts. a story has a lot of fine points to it, and valid points are often lost in light of the bigger picture and whats done. That doesnt retract from the valid points, however, which may have caused a situation, and then a situation to be dealt with.

....but im from the same county of USA and NY as tawana brawley. I dont trust people for shit when it comes to "what happened" and what "was said or done" for f all, and its not just because of that whole b.s. thing, either......I just learned that you cant trust the media, and the public for a real assessment. I have whole stories for that b.s. too, if anyone cares to read them......and I feel like typing them in in entirety, that is.......