what a 1/4" slow you southerners down?

:lol: Kinda like when my ex's family came up to NY from Florida in the fall one year, they acted like they were in Antarctica.

You should hear the Freshmen on campus (forestry building is close to where most of them get penned up) when its seasonable out.....you'd think somebody was stabbing them when the wind blows.

I think its those booty pants all the girls wear...those things can't be warm

You should hear the Freshmen on campus (forestry building is close to where most of them get penned up) when its seasonable out.....you'd think somebody was stabbing them when the wind blows.

Buncha Sallys :D . But then again, when we went to go visit the same people I talked about in my last post, in West Palm Beach, I thought I was gonna suffocate with how hot/humid it was. We get some "bad" summers up in NY too, but I definitely wasn't expecting that................or the fact that there were lizards pretty much everywhere. I chased them continuously, but never caught one. People knew I was from out of town.

I think its those booty pants all the girls wear...those things can't be warm

Maybe not warm for them, but :wub: for me.

Edited by 22_Shooter

Yeah we closed down exactly 1 hour before my shift was done. Every person on the road in Atlanta felt it was their DUTY to dodge every friggin snowflake!

I'm from Africa and I'm more used to snow than some of these yo-yo's.

At least I got to laugh my ass off at my sister - busted her ass twice in the drive way. Exact same spot both times...gotta love watching Africans ice skating.

Yeah we closed down exactly 1 hour before my shift was done. Every person on the road in Atlanta felt it was their DUTY to dodge every friggin snowflake!

I'm from Africa and I'm more used to snow than some of these yo-yo's.

At least I got to laugh my ass off at my sister - busted her ass twice in the drive way. Exact same spot both times...gotta love watching Africans ice skating.

Lol I know i'm from southern Cali but i'm not scared of driving in it i've been to Big Bear, But here one snowflake can disable and run a car into the median, and now they say more is coming this saturday. Here we go again :ded:

hehehe yeah. I'll be sitting pretty in my house. May have to work from home Sunday....if it ices over. I live off glade road, close to lake allatoona, so when we have ice, everything shuts down. I ain't going NO-where.

Only place i'm going Saturday is to the farmers market gun show.

hehehe yeah. I'll be sitting pretty in my house. May have to work from home Sunday....if it ices over. I live off glade road, close to lake allatoona, so when we have ice, everything shuts down. I ain't going NO-where.

Only place i'm going Saturday is to the farmers market gun show.

I might show up for that one.

what a 1/4" slow you southerners down?

Slows everyone else down damn took forever to get home today :P

Its good that everybody slows down. Got 2-3" on Thursday and there was reports of cars in ditches all day. Where do these idiots come from? This is Wisconsin. Its about the 5-6 snow fall this year. Dumb asses.

Me, I use these snow falls to practice my drifting and rally racing. :super: Hey racing is still 3 months away, and then I only go left. But atleast I'm sideways. Dirt rules.

Edited by Racer 27
Me, I use these snow falls to practice my drifting and rally racing. :super: Hey racing is still 3 months away, and then I only go left. But atleast I'm sideways. Dirt rules.

Yeah, but NASCAR starts in about a month. Go Tony!!!!! :super:

I know that it is funny to people up North how much pandemonium the snow causes for some drivers down South.

But if you had minimal snow plows, salt trucks and scrapers, plus very few of your vehicles had snow tires you would do little better. Like everything else it life, it is easier when you are prepared and it is not cost effective to remain that way here.

Me I always have fun in the snow, but I just come in and it is almost gone.

you should try las vegas after it rains for even a minute. It is quite entertaining, at every intersection.

I was in San Diego and it rained after a long dry spell. SCARY! The roads get slick from all the tire rubber that had accumulated I am told.

Sunday morning and the roads are dry as a bone. On the plus side yesterday we got in some good snowball fights but were so bummed it didn't snow enough to close the road so we could bubbha up some sleds. We live at the base of a mighty fine hill.

Norther folk don't need snow tires to drive in the snow :D .

some of us that drive matchbox cars do...

Azrial ~ like yinz don't have the same fun with us in the summer when we complain about the heat up here

'Yinz'? That a word? :rolleyes:

I have a 2-door Civic, and the only time I get sideways in the winter is if I pull my e-brake taking a corner....with no other cars nearby of course :D . But I did have the opportunity to drive a Celica with bald tires right after a heavy snow-fall, that was interesting to say the least.

I have a 2-door Civic, and the only time I get sideways in the winter is if I pull my e-brake taking a corner....with no other cars nearby of course :D . But I did have the opportunity to drive a Celica with bald tires right after a heavy snow-fall, that was interesting to say the least.

<~~rocks out with a 2 door mirage... 1.5 L of fury...

Racegal~ http://www.pittsburghese.com/

yinz ain't only ones that talk funny