REAL, S-12C/K folder retainer hooks!!

I just got an e-mail that Oleg (russmilitary.com) has the retainer hook, near impossible to get, in stock and for sale. I had to fab my own. Just thought I'd give you hard core home builders a head up!!! :smoke:

http://www.rusmilitary.com/ is the correct url. I had to practically beg him to return my email. I ordered a brand new 45 round rpd74 mag and the s12c front latch assy.

I've looked on that site and cannot find the s12 folding stock latch assembly. What is the part # or better yet can you post the URL for that item?

Right at the top of the "list" on his home page where it mentions Saiga "preorder".

http://www.rusmilitary.com/index.htm

Bought some more! Thanks for the link!

I just got fucked by Oleg. I ordered a 45 round RPD74 mag and asked him to add the s12c front hook assy. He told me that he would total and get back to me. He then added a $313.00 unauth charge to my account that I use for INTERNET purchases. He charged me $104 for the mag I thought it was ridiculous but I paid it. He then fished out my cc information that transaction and ran the $313 and caused 3 overdraft charges of 32.00 each. The latch is 26 pounds and he charged me again. I just got fucked in the ass by Mr OLEG. By they way he doesnt return emails worth a shit. here is a copy of my bank account

Pending1 Debit Card: FSU CONNECTIONS LT -$313.34

Pending1 Debit Card: USPS CHANGE OF ADDRESS -$1.00

1/18/2008 *OVERDRAFT CHARGE $32.00 ($269.83)

1/18/2008 *OVERDRAFT CHARGE $32.00 ($237.83)

1/18/2008 *OVERDRAFT CHARGE $32.00 ($205.83)

here is the email on the 16th where he told me he would get price

Tom

We reserved the items for you. I'll calculate the total later today. Thanks

Regards

Oleg Savochkin

FSU Connections Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1344 750 735

Fax:+44 (0)1344 752 753

After this email I got no response then checked my account to see how much money I had to pay for some ammo I bought on GB only to find the horror. Now I have to deposit all of the money to cover his fuck up. I cant fly to the uk to get my money so I am at the mercy of my bank that doesn't refund OVERDRAFT merch errors so I know I am out at least 100 bucks in NSF charges. Lesson is don't buy shit from MR OLEG he is shit for communication.

From my 15+ years experience doing internet/mail orders, my recommendation:

1. Use a credit card, not debit card whenever possible - you can dispute charges and not pay if you don't receive the items

2. If a CC doesn't work for the seller, use a USPS money order via certified mail. This approach makes the paper trail easier to file mail fraud charges against the individual/business if necessary.

Using these two approaches, I've never not received my items.

From my 15+ years experience doing internet/mail orders, my recommendation:

1. Use a credit card, not debit card whenever possible - you can dispute charges and not pay if you don't receive the items

2. If a CC doesn't work for the seller, use a USPS money order via certified mail. This approach makes the paper trail easier to file mail fraud charges against the individual/business if necessary.

Using these two approaches, I've never not received my items.

beliuve me I wont get fucked like that again. I have been using this account just for Net purchases. I dont usualy have over a few bucks in this account. I put it al in tha savings and tranfer it when I order somthing. I had just tranfered 275.00 for ammo and was getting ready to do the purchase when I noticed the ass rape, by mr Oleg. I will be giving him a chance to refund and Pay the OVERDAFT charges before I file fraud with the bank, I dont knpow what will come of this but I will keep you posted.

My previous dealings with Oleg have been quite favorable and I was satisfied with the end results...........I never could get an e-mail returned either, but I got all my stuff.........Dealing with Rusmilitary is not an immediate gratification situation, so you have to be patient. Never heard anyone say he'd fucked anybody...............til you said it. If it could have been worked out with a little effort, that's probably out the window now............... Good luck.

Edited by Jeaux E

Not calling you an idiot pimpoliscious but....

Did You accidentally look at a bunch of items, add them. close out your screen, then come back and order the one small part.

Because I made that mistake :wub:

And I got about $200.00 worth of the same item instead of 1....roughly 50.00

I realized after trying to go on there yesterday for this latch. I added. Closed out when the wifey came behind me...hee hee...

went back. Thought because I closed it completely that It'd would be okay. I almost clicked it and realized I almost did it again!!!!!

LOL

His site has that little quirk. But It's not major.

I just can't see Oleg add 300 plus for no reason. Not saying it didn't happen. But if You don't understand. Did this maybe happen to You too?

Just trying to explain that wierd checkout of his.

Good Luck Pimptastic!

Oleg Has been awesome for me. He will fix this for You.

Not calling you an idiot pimpoliscious but....

Did You accidentally look at a bunch of items, add them. close out your screen, then come back and order the one small part.

Because I made that mistake :wub:

And I got about $200.00 worth of the same item instead of 1....roughly 50.00

I realized after trying to go on there yesterday for this latch. I added. Closed out when the wifey came behind me...hee hee...

went back. Thought because I closed it completely that It'd would be okay. I almost clicked it and realized I almost did it again!!!!!

LOL

His site has that little quirk. But It's not major.

I just can't see Oleg add 300 plus for no reason. Not saying it didn't happen. But if You don't understand. Did this maybe happen to You too?

Just trying to explain that wierd checkout of his.

Good Luck Pimptastic!

Oleg Has been awesome for me. He will fix this for You.

I only did one transaction on his site I paid for it and it was over. I emailed him to see if I could add items to the shipment to save shipping cost. I wanted to add a latch and a pistol grip from Iszmash. He sent me the email from above saying her would total it and email me back . He didnt, He just ran my card without any total or approval. here is the completed transaction for the one and only time I used his shoping cart. He had to dig up my info to re charge my card. I never approvd any additional sale.

1/16/2008 MC-FSU CONNECTIONS LTD CROWTHORNE $104.08

My previous dealings with Oleg have been quite favorable and I was satisfied with the end results...........I never could get an e-mail returned either, but I got all my stuff.........Dealing with Rusmilitary is not an immediate gratification situation, so you have to be patient. Never heard anyone say he'd fucked anybody...............til you said it. If it could have been worked out with a little effort, that's probably out the window now............... Good luck.

I emailed him 3 times and tried to call him 4 times (international) before I even posted this. AS you said above "I never could get an e-mail returned either" How the hell can you run a business like that?

+1 to what Jeaux E stated; I had the very same experience with Oleg. I had ordered two (2) 10 rnd Saiga-20 mags. My credit card was initially overcharged.... It took a telephone call to Oleg's cellular telephone (don't ask me how I did that.... having been stationed overseas several times, I had to pick my brain on how to correctly make the country-code overseas connection.... It took me half a dozen tries before I was successful). Anyway, the point being is as I mentioned, I too was overcharged, but Oleg readily admitted to that being his error and actually recalled having done it, while also informing me that he had correct the mistake but that it would take a day or two at the very soonest, before my account would be re-credited. Sure enough, in approximately a weeks time my account was appropriately credited. Mind you, I was rather ticked-off initially by such a friggen mistake, but Oleg's tone with me seemed honest. Besides, like what the heck was I to do anyway?

But all that is moot I suppose regarding your own experience.... specifically since you incurred overdraft charges.

Edited by Gary

I do remember him not responding to my e-mails, and him telling me that he checks only a certain FSU e-mail

Technical I think.

If You check the site. I believe there are different rusmilitary e-mails.

His isn't sales@rusmilitary.com

I ended up calling him on my dime. Then he told me which one, and I always got hold of him with 48 hours after that.

Now to find an e-mail addy for You...........hmm...lemme check.

i ordered 1 (almost ordered 2 by mistake by clicking back and then reloading etc.)

I wanted to make my S-12 a side folder but scrapped the idea because I couldn't find this piece. Now i have a reason to live again! :lolol:

Edited by SaigaNoobie
i ordered 1 (almost ordered 2 by mistake by clicking back and then reloading etc.)

I wanted to make my S-12 a side folder but scrapped the idea because I couldn't find this piece. Now i have a reason to live again! :lolol:

I called him today. He admited to his mistake and said he was going to do a refund. As It is MLK day I cant see the updated transactions. He did short me on the overdraft charges They were 96.00 USD he sen me 20 pounds that is 39.00 which isnt even 1/2 I gues it is a lesson learned. I say FUCK em!!! I hope I aleast get my mag. I will just build my own friggin latch, or try TANTAL!

Hello everyone;

ar15pistolpimp, i am sorry to hear that you are having problems. i have never had a problem with Oleg. he answers my e-mail in a timly manner. his e-mail is oleg.fsu@ukonline.co.uk

I too had to make my front latch for my 12c conv. and it is a lot harder than buying one from Oleg.

i have two comming now, along with 2 magwells and mags. i agree that they are not cheep, but everything gets higher when you can't find them.

IIrc this is not the first time you have slammed someone on this forum. i for one wait untill i have exhusted all efforts to resolve the problem before slamming someone. once it has been said on the WWW. you can never repair the damage that is done to someone if you find out that you were too quick to pull the trigger in labeling someone a theif.

just my .02 hope it works out for you.

Rick

Edited by pistol fixer
Hello everyone;

ar15pistolpimp, i am sorry to hear that you are having problems. i have never had a problem with Oleg. he answers my e-mail in a timly manner. his e-mail is oleg.fsu@ukonline.co.uk

I too had to make my front latch for my 12c conv. and it is a lot harder than buying one from Oleg.

i have two comming now, along with 2 magwells and mags. i agree that they are not cheep, but everything gets higher when you can't find them.

IIrc this is not the first time you have slammed someone on this forum. i for one wait untill i have exhusted all efforts to resolve the problem before slamming someone. once it has been said on the WWW. you can never repair the damage that is done to someone if you find out that you were too quick to pull the trigger in labeling someone a theif.

Rick

Big +1!!

Hello everyone;

Rick

Please show me the words I said "OLEG was A THIEF"? PlEASE HIGH LIGHT IT AND SHOW IT TO ME BRO. if you are going to give me a moral lesson please base it on fact of what I said. Thief is the backbone of your statments and the aftermath of posting thise words on the WWW. Again Please highlight were I called OLEG A "THIEF" I keep having to hear what I have don in the past. I know what I did in the past. I paid a price for it. I just hope that this mealymouth bullshit comes to an abrubt hault. If you want a chance to take what I said exactly and turn it in such a way I am a bad guy for getting fucked after attempting to be a loyal paying customer, Then step to it double time. Dont be So quick to put my words in your mouth and spit them out as what you want them to be. This aint the telephone game (sit right down pass it around) the facts are here. and I never called any one a thief. And if all you got is .02 cents on this subject then pipe down, I got over 30,0000 cents in the bullshit PLUS 1 that chit MANG

ar15pistolpimp;

if you don't think that saying a guy "Fucked You" and charged your credit card without your permission is calling him a thief, then you and i are living in a different world.

there are a lot of people on this forum who will go out of there way to help,even when there is nothing in it for them.

all people make mistakes! it is how they try to fix them that is a statement of there intent.

the title of this thread was Real,S12C/K folder retainer hooks. that was what i wanted to read about.

I don't feel this thread was the place for you to slam Oleg.... there is a Sticky where you can let everyone know if someone is Shady.

If you had ask for help in getting a front latch, i might have made one for you. However the way you slam people, i would be worried that you would Slam me because i wanted you to pay the Postage for a free latch.

This is all i am going to say on this subject. there is nothing you can say that will convence me that you are a nice guy, your intent was loud and clear.

I wish you the best of luck.

Rick