Gary, that thing does look mighty PMI valve like, but what the hell's in the pipe that's .62 cal, not .68. Also suspiciously missing some stuff and you guys look like your up for the daytime Emmy awards. Then there's whatever the hell's laying on the truck bed. I can hardly wait to see how this turns out....no matter what, it's definately unique, or hiding something. Then again, CO2 hates cold temps???? Whatever it is, real or not, I just spent the last 15 minutes looking at the pictures trying to get a handle on it.

Mark,

That's my TR-15 laying in the truck bed.............

.......and Gary, if it was a "friggen painball gun", wouldn't you shoot it from a position directly in front of your crotch???

(this thread looks more and more like the dialogue from a Mel Brooks movie)

Did you finally get the bleeding stopped, Bob?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......and Gary, if it was a "friggen painball gun", wouldn't you shoot it from a position directly in front of your crotch???

Jeaux, I simply said that the cotton pick'n thing appears to me to be similar to a paintball gun.

What? Am I not entitled to an opinion.... :haha:

Maybe if one of you blokes would have taken a photo of the handgun BY ITSELF (i.e., not partially obscured by Bob's thick mitts) we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So again: :haha:

Edited by Gary

Jeaux, I simply said that the cotton pick'n thing appears to me to be similar to a paintball gun.

What? Am I not entitled to an opinion.... :haha:

Maybe if one of you blokes would have taken a photo of the handgun BY ITSELF (i.e., not partially obscured by Bob's thick mitts) we wouldn't be having this discussion.

So again: :haha:

PAIN BALL, Gary, PAIN BALL..............'jus a lil' word play on your original misspelling of "painTball..........

Is a paintball close to .625???? I have no knowledge of any of that, but I'll bet the muzzle blast doesn't even come close to this beast, and that's the tooth...................

Besides, it's still in prototype, so probably no close-up photos at this point............ Tony just brought it out for a trial run.........

Edited by Jeaux E

Painball...LOL! That's a great name for it from what it looks like. :cryss:

Did ya save the tooth Bob? Did the tooth fairy come to see ya?

Are there new plans developing for a shoulder stock conversion now? :unsure:

CCW LOL! That sounds just as crazy a dbl bbl .410 derringer :lolol:

sorry I couldn't resist.... :ph34r:

Yes a video cam would be a great idea when you guys are having fun....

I wonder if it looked anything like this? :lolol: ....and this is only .60 cal :eek:

How can you blame him? It looks EXACTLY like a Sheridan PGP with the pump and tube mag removed. .45 grips and all!! http://www.pbreview.com/productpics/?actio...amp;product=163

I dunno... Tony has come up with some amazing stuff... but I am also willing to bet with the bunch of jokers they can be... It wouldn't surprise me to have them try to pull some silliness like this and have it be nothing more than a modded pellet gun... Yes, Shaneman, you pose a pretty good argument with that pic you posted... I cant imagine that you could have that small a barrel on a 62 caliber round and have it take the pressures... it looks awful THIN to me at the chamber area, or at least where I would think the chamber is... I also don't see any locking mechanism for the breech... Bob should have held up that busted tooth too... for aesthetics... He looks awful cheerful to have had his face busted...

I would like some more pics too...

" "prototype" cant show more... "

Uh huh.... :haha:

I think the tromix boys are trying to pull a foolie on us all...

Until I see more... I'm tossing out the bullshit flag... :up::lol:

( that and I just want to see more!!!! :up: )

:smoke:

Bob, looks like your going to have to take one for the team and do it again with a video camera for the Naysayer bunch. Good thing your from part of the country that carries more than one tooth in your mouth and as a business owner, hopefully have good dental insurance. Tell the Mrs, sorry for the pain we're putting you through, but with a little work you'll be handsome as ever (strike that last part).

I had a similar experience with a .500 shooting hand loads, but cought it inches before I would have thumped my forehead. My only advice is to roll with the muzzle lift and if still no good-DUCK and destroy the video. Good luck, and if that shits for real, bet your lips still feelin it (;

I'm just glad I was standing to the side........... Bob had a firm grip on it, and it still whacked him in the teeth !!!

You doubters by now should have adequate faith in Tony's capabilities as an innovator..... Myself, I saw it with my own eyes !!!

Couldn't hear for the better part of an hour, even having had my fingers stuck in my ears............

She has come to expect shenanigans from me...lol it's not the first time I've come with my ass beaten!

........first time I met Mrs. Ash, I drove Bob home from a Friday night gathering in Broken Arrow...........

Nothing like creating a good first impression.............

I appreciate Joe and Bob not airing out the dirty laundry here, but the truth is, the bolt failed and came out the back of the receiver, striking Bob in the face. I feel bad about that, but you never know what is going to happen when you're testing a new design.

I told Bob, next time, bring your kid to do the testing........just common sense my friend.

Tony

can we see a pic of the ammo for that thing, preferably sitting next to some normal stuff for a size comparo? also something I never understood was when people have these crazy super huge rounds, why isnt the firearm mounted to something? I mean isn't it obvious that theres a 51%+ of something bad happening?