Theory of Natural Selection :haha: Bob, I feel your pain with the wife thing. Some years back I sent a stuck firing pin from a fuse igniter into my eye. Thought I was blind as my wife was crying from laughing so hard....I guess at least she's not a spaz, but a little concern would be nice.

After a while they just get immune to stupid shit we do.

Edited by 6500rpm
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What had me wondering is no flash or smoke in the photo......

Juggs,

The wind was blowing about 40 mph......... A smoke grenade wouldn't have worked except verrrrry briefly !!

The blood off Bob's chin was blowing ten feet away before it hit the ground!!

What had me wondering is no flash or smoke in the photo......

Juggs,

The wind was blowing about 40 mph......... A smoke grenade wouldn't have worked except verrrrry briefly !!

The blood off Bob's chin was blowing ten feet away before it hit the ground!!

Now THAT would have made a good pic!

Sorry Tony, that's one fuck ugly gun.

I'm just sayin'.... for your work... edit to add: your stuff normally looks beefier

well, it IS just a proto type.

with a flash signature like that, you should sell direct to the military!

You dirty little buggers, what the hell did you do. It's not a paintball gun, but you didn't say firearm either? Some early paintball guns were derived from air pistols. Now the only question in my mind is WTF did you play with that day......This has been driving me nuts because I know I've seen that general configuration before. You didn't mod a Crossman/Sheradan to shoot ball bearings or something did you? Fess up.....

This isn't the exact model I suspect, but sure does have some common features. Besides, Tony mentioned "Bob's Kids", which was probably a clue, and possibly a bolt designed for a .177 BB not dealing with a high pressure push against a .62cal something or other.

If I figure this out, do I get a cookie or something :rolleyes:

post-1866-1201225201_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1201225210_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm

BTW: a paintball gun shoots glass balls with one HELL of a punch!. Hard candy works good too, and the rain washes it away. Great when little Fluffy comes over from the neighbor's to leave you a present in your garden.

You dirty little buggers, what the hell did you do. It's not a paintball gun, but you didn't say firearm either? Some early paintball guns were derived from air pistols. Now the only question in my mind is WTF did you play with that day......This has been driving me nuts because I know I've seen that general configuration before. You didn't mod a Crossman/Sheradan to shoot ball bearings or something did you? Fess up.....

This isn't the exact model I suspect, but sure does have some common features. Besides, Tony mentioned "Bob's Kids", which was probably a clue, and possibly a bolt designed for a .177 BB not dealing with a high pressure push against a .62cal something or other.

If I figure this out, do I get a cookie or something :rolleyes:

baahaa busted!

Maybe this is somehow distantly related to the infamous golf ball launching device? :unsure:

You definitely don't need gunpowder to make a big blast OR propel a bolt backwards hard enough to knock a tooth out!

Ever seen those crazy fuckers "chunkin punkins"...lol? Air power ROCKS!

damn, Bob........

Try to share a little info about one of Tony's ventures off into a new TROMIX weapon, and draw this kind of doubt and scorn !!

Tony builds shit nobody ever even thought about.........then hands it to Bob to pull the trigger (heh, heh, heh............)(sorry, couldn't help it...)

The golf ball launcher was there.........but it was nothing to do with the PileDriver.............

If you don't believe a 40 mph steady wind in January Oklahoma, then you've just never been there.................

(but I don't even know what "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" is...., so what could I know??)

Definately not scorn, but I've suddenly gone O.C.D. trying to figure out what you guys did. You have to admit that it sure does appear that it started out life as an air pistol, then something happened. For all I know, Tony has a flux capacitor stuffed inside producing 8.4GW to propell something. Perhaps, it's a new James Bond prop, made to shoot backwards and kill the bad guy? Jeaux, this is all your fault with the poor quality pictuures-not exactly Bigfoot walking through the woods, but I can't make out any details, combined with the fact that most know what Tony can do, and you and Bob are kind of shit heads at times. Shouldn't you be back doing Mardi gras about now anyway? Come on, give me a decent view of both sides and I'll stop the madness, or better yet, let me take the next shot and problem solved (:

damn, Bob........

Try to share a little info about one of Tony's ventures off into a new TROMIX weapon, and draw this kind of doubt and scorn !!

It's all in good fun....

If you don't believe a 40 mph steady wind in January Oklahoma, then you've just never been there.................

(but I don't even know what "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" is...., so what could I know??)

In that game you use flags or similar items (tarps) to judge the wind near your target.

Definately not scorn, but I've suddenly gone O.C.D. trying to figure out what you guys did. You have to admit that it sure does appear that it started out life as an air pistol, then something happened. For all I know, Tony has a flux capacitor stuffed inside producing 8.4GW to propell something. Perhaps, it's a new James Bond prop, made to shoot backwards and kill the bad guy? Jeaux, this is all your fault with the poor quality pictuures-not exactly Bigfoot walking through the woods, but I can't make out any details, combined with the fact that most know what Tony can do, and you and Bob are kind of shit heads at times. Shouldn't you be back doing Mardi gras about now anyway? Come on, give me a decent view of both sides and I'll stop the madness, or better yet, let me take the next shot and problem solved (:

Hey Mark,

I had no control over the quality of the pics............ Tony took those himself !! He just sent them to me after the fact, and I posted them.... Thought it was a trip, and figured I'd share it here on the Forum...........

I have no idea about the design specifics that Tony employed in working this gun......., but I know exactly what happened when Bob pulled the trigger!! I have no knowledge of air pistols whatsoever........but I'm relatively sure they don't have excessive muzzle blast and recoil like this beast !!! I'm not very tech-oriented, so Tony would be the one to ask about that............

Shit heads???? LOL !!!! Whatever could you mean by that ???

post-3950-1201266870.jpg

Ya know, I haven't even thought about Mardi Gras since Katrina........New Orleans will never be the same, and there's good and bad aspects to that........I still go down there when I can get time, but I stay the hell out of the city........ (except for the occasional trip to the Camelia Grill up on Carrollton for some of that chocolate-drizzled pecan pie................)

Tony, do you have any urge to give away any design secrets/info about this new weapon ??? These guys are like a dog with a bone !!

Tony, you remind me of a guy I used to deal with and looked up to as an avid tinkerer. His name is Doc Nichols and owns Doc's Machine Shop up in Alaska. If you ever get the time, look his site up. His main claim to fame is Custom Paintball Gun machine work and modding, but also builds things from cars to battle bots, and when I checked back after seeing this post, does some weld art, and god knows what else. A true craftsman. I'll post a few pics he also has a tinkers guild section for guys that like to build stuff.

All the things I've posted about the picture is just in good fun, but I have to say it made me think....a lot. Somewhere between information and dis-information lies the trueth. Somethings in Area 51 are best kept there.

post-1866-1201296181_thumb.jpg

post-1866-1201296246_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6500rpm
Tony, you remind me of a guy I used to deal with and looked up to as an avid tinkerer. His name is Doc Nichols and owns Doc's Machine Shop up in Alaska. If you ever get the time, look his site up. His main claim to fame is Custom Paintball Gun machine work and modding, but also builds things from cars to battle bots, and when I checked back after seeing this post, does some weld art, and god knows what else. A true craftsman. I'll post a few pics he also has a tinkers guild section for guys that like to build stuff.

All the things I've posted about the picture is just in good fun, but I have to say it made me think....a lot. Somewhere between information and dis-information lies the trueth. Somethings in Area 51 are best kept there.

post-1866-1201296246_thumb.jpg

I want one for a lawn ornament.