Saiga Conversion straight from Kali

I would like to thank everyone from The Siaga forum. You Guys ROCK!!!! Special thanks to Dinzag. He answered all my question and helpped alot with my conversion. Guys get all the parts you need from him. He truely stands behind his products, and has great knowledge. He are some picks of my black beauty :ph34r:

This is my first conversion and all was done with the help of this forum and Mr. Dinzag. What do you guys think about the pictures? The lighting kind of suck.

post-8370-1202702880_thumb.jpg

post-8370-1202703000_thumb.jpg

post-8370-1202703019_thumb.jpg

Great job. Looks like you're all set...well, as a gun nut you know you're never really set - you've gotta have more! How much ammo you got for that thing - she's get's thristy I'll bet. These things are NOT fuel economy models when it comes to ammo.

Great job. Looks like you're all set...well, as a gun nut you know you're never really set - you've gotta have more! How much ammo you got for that thing - she's get's thristy I'll bet. These things are NOT fuel economy models when it comes to ammo.

Got a few thousand rounds for my baby, :killer::killer: just in case there's a drought

Don't remember but supposedly COMPLIANT though not CA DOJ 'approved' yet.

Yeah, the new divice is called the RADDLOCK. A bunch of guys are talking about it over on calguns.net. It's a great item TO HAVE TO BE kALI LEGAL

I'd be real careful! a couple those 30rd magazines dont look preban :ded:

If they are PreBan then I hope they are 10/30s otherwise they are not Kali legal and you are in violation of SB23. No Fixed mags over 10 rounds even with a RADDLOCK. If you want to use pre ban mil hicaps over 10 rds try a monsterman grip, as it doesnt count as a PG. Good luck and nice conversion! :super:

Edited by girmper

Yeah, the new divice is called the RADDLOCK. A bunch of guys are talking about it over on calguns.net. It's a great item TO HAVE TO BE kALI LEGAL

If they are PreBan then I hope they are 10/30s otherwise they are not Kali legal and you are in violation of SB23. No Fixed mags over 10 rounds even with a RADDLOCK. If you want to use pre ban mil hicaps over 10 rds try a monsterman grip, as it doesnt count as a PG. Good luck and nice conversion! :super:

Yes they are 10/30's. The plastic ones are from promag; great quality. I save the real ones for the stock saiga with less than 10 foreign parts, in order to stay legit. :devil:

• 1 month later...

Pretty sick all the BS we have to put up with here in Kallyfornia...I'm also a refugee behind the Orange curtain. It's amazing the hoops we have to jump through here in liberal la la land. I just got a 7.62 and althought the PG looks cool, I'd rather be able to have removable mags. I have my little PAR-1 pump AK with the tapco rear T-6 stock and PG for legal fun with my preban mags...which now serve double duty in my new RAA 7.62... it was a California teaser for people during the Clinton days..

post-10790-1207874868.jpg

Edited by Berzerker