WTS: Saiga IZ-132 with dimpled receivers 7.62x39

post-5490-1203465354_thumb.jpg

post-5490-1203465365_thumb.jpg

post-5490-1203465382_thumb.jpg

We finally received shipment of Saiga rifles with dimpled receivers. We are selling them at $320 each + S&H. The Saiga 7.62x39 (IZ-132) come complete with a 10 round magazine, cleaning kit, oil can, and instruction manual.

You can add the following accessories to your order:

- 10 Round RAA Magazine - $25* ea. shipped

- 5 Round RAA magazine - $20* ea. shipped

- 30 Round Surefire magazine - $35* ea. shipped

- RAA Skeleton Stock - $69* ea. shipped

- Tapco Single Hook Trigger Group - $25* ea. shipped

- Galil Style Saiga Handguard - $55* ea. shipped

We cannot accept credit cards on firearms, so all prices below above reflect a cash discount. To receive cash discount on accessories, you must purchase and have accessories shipped with rifle or shotgun. All items must be shipped to FFL Dealer. *(All sales to Alaska require an additional shipping charge and all shipments to MS residents require an additional 7% Sales Tax) There are a limited number available, so act fast.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

***************NO SALES TO residents or those with billing addresses in Chicago (IL), Cook County (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cleveland (OH), CA, DC, MA, NY, NJ, HI, Foreign Countries, or where prohibited by law. US possessions and territories are considered foreign billing addresses.

Edited by MAA

I had them on a hosted server and the picture changed somehow. Check it now.

these new fangled Saiga's seem to look much like T/C encore receivers.....at least based on your pic....lol......something must have gotten screwed up.......damn computers!

These are military receivers. Y stamp is sometimes not present on them.

See red arrow below for what identifies them as such, and note the moved factory and date stamp.

High test.

post-83-1203470249.jpg

• 3 years later...

Shit, I'll jump on one of these if MAA will honor the $320.00 price tag :rolleyes:

LMAO at this Schlobsknobs first post :lolol:

$349 at centerfire systems. not a terrible price increase considering the other price was 3 years old.

Shit, I'll jump on one of these if MAA will honor the $320.00 price tag :rolleyes:

LMAO at this Schlobsknobs first post :lolol:

$349 at centerfire systems. not a terrible price increase considering the other price was 3 years old.

I already have one, was being facetious.

My eye is a on a CMP Garand :angel:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.